Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 49: October - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funeral is tomorrow, so I think, it will not influence if already they have promised to travel to London. Another thing, it is that for the absence of the Kings the Royal House or the government have decided that they should not travel. The Spanish Royal House does not usually include such events on the agenda, so we have to wait to Thursday.

Letizia & Felipe seem to have the greatest compassion and respect for those who have lost a loved one. I look at these photos and see that they care. It's just not shaking the grieving hand but a hug, and to me that is wonderful.

Letizia was very elegant today in brown!!!

Hope they will attend Prince Charles' birthday next thursday! It's been a while since we saw all the princesses together in a celebration!

As much as I love Leti & that dress.. I just had enough of it already! Stop recycling that dress, Leti.. At least, once a year it's okay.. Not once a month..

:previous: We may have to wait longer for the other photos of this event, or perhaps they were posted at the British RF threads?

Last edited:
:previous: We may have to wait longer for the other photos of this event, or perhaps they were posted at the British RF threads?

So far I haven't seen a larger picture of the princes just thumbnails and their picture in the car. Some of the royals have full-length pics but F&L have none. Guess we'll have to wait longer for the BRF to release pictures as Charles' birthday bash is private. I doubt they will release any photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom