Princess Caroline Napoleon and Eric Querenet de Breville

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sjetajiem

Royal Highness
Princess Caroline Napoleon Bonaparte will marry mr. Eric Querenet de Breville on September 19th 2009.
Princess Caroline (24-10-1980) is the only daughter of prince Charles Napoleon Bonaparte and his first wife, nee princess Beatrice de Bourbon des deux Siciles.
Caroline has a brother Jean Christophe (11-7-1986)
Mr. Eric Querenet de Breville (28-6-1971)is a highplaced official at the Treasury.
Source: Netty on Nobiliana MAG 2009

Very interesting information! We don't know much about SAI Princess Caroline Napoléon.
I tried to find pictures of them but I found nothing...
I hope that Point de Vue will have an article about that.

Here is a close-up of H.I.H. Caroline Marie-Constance, Princess Napoléon -- a beautiful young woman, IMO:

ETA by Warren: this photo has been cropped from a larger image and is acceptable under copyright law in the same manner as member's avatars.

Attachments

• CarolinePssNapoleon.jpg
    CarolinePssNapoleon.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7,789
Last edited by a moderator:
The Napoleon/Bonaparte family will be on highlight by the young heir's sister wedding in september.
I hope this wedding will stole the show of the actual old Comte de Paris's wedding in september too

There's quite a difference between the wedding of an heir's sibling and the wedding of the Head of a Royal House.

Warren , the Head of a Royal House's second wedding when his first wife is still alive is it for you an huge event ? Is it a + or a -for this Royal House ?

Well, it is not properly correct to say that his first wife is still alive, since their wedding has never existed for the Catholic Church...The Anulement they have been given states that she has never been his wife...

then this religiuos wedding should be annouced when it was over..

Thks warren,

Maria olivia, i am afraid you are going to be dissapointed, i heard from the napoléon family, nicely but firmly, that there will be absolutely no photographs, no public appearances, no journalist, in a word, nothing around the wedding of princesse Caroline. It will take place in a private place, which, believe me, will be very hard to spy on even for the most clever paparazzi. The only reason for this, is that the bride and groom absolutely loathe publicity around what they consider a private event, they want their friends and families to be around them and that is all.
I really regret this because i think it is going to be great, but on the other hand, i find it rather "impérial" and not lacking a certain "panache".
By the way, are we allowed to talk about this ?

:previous:
As much as you like Vincent, and as much as discretion and your sources allow. :)

Thanks a lot Vincent for the explanation about Princess Caroline Napoleon's coming wedding.
I agree with you about the imperial "panache " .. All the best

Thks warren, as usual this board is a model of elegance, thks to your work.
I'll do my best to give some informations, maybe around the date of the wedding, but nothing really interesting i am afraid.

Do they have a child already? Anyone knows?

If they have, it hasn't been publicly announced.
Among others, according to peerage pages for both Caroline and Eric, they are yet to become parents.

If they want to keep it private, like they did for example for their wedding you will not find any announcement at the peerage pages.

From a 2010 photo I have seen, Caroline appeared to be pregnant.

But, then again, one never really can tell just by looking at a picture!

I suppose they have a child (rumours) but I know for sure that they want to keep everything concerning their family private

Anuschka on Nobiliana BAN 2013 found out that a certain Augustin Querenet de Bréville was christened at Neuilly-sur-Seine on or shortly before May 5th 2013.
Knowing that Princess Caroline Napoleon was visibly pregnant in November 2012 and that there are not many people with the family name Querenet de Bréville, knowing that the christian name Augustin is used for several Napoleon-descendants (for instance Augustin Colonna-Walewski), I tend to believe that Augustin is the son of Eric Querenet de Bréville and princess Caroline Napoleon.

Source: Anuschka on Nobiliana BAN 2013

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom