Prince Jean Christophe Napoléon and Princess Olympia and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Strange that there is not even one photo of the newborn heir been published.

Prince Jean Christophe does not pursue any Bonapartism nor any claim on any throne. He (however no descendant at all of Napoléon I and Napoléon III) profiles himself as "just" a descendant of the former imperial family.

The Prince does not affiche himself as "Chef" (so then his son is no "Heir" either) since his father Prince Charles in no way accepts that the headship of the House leaps over him, from his late father to his son, despite being openly republican.

In Prince Charles' opinion his preference for a republican constitution over a hereditary succession has nothing to do with his headship of the Maison Bonaparte. Anyway, all this maybe is the reason for the low key public profile of Prince Jean Christophe and his family.

Last edited:
Prince Jean Christophe does not pursue any Bonapartism nor any claim on any throne. He (however no descendant at all of Napoléon I and Napoléon III) profiles himself as "just" a descendant of the former imperial family.

The Prince does not affiche himself as "Chef" (so then his son is no "Heir" either) since his father Prince Charles in no way accepts that the headship of the House leaps over him, from his late father to his son, despite being openly republican.

In Prince Charles' opinion his preference for a republican constitution over a hereditary succession has nothing to do with his headship of the Maison Bonaparte. Anyway, all this maybe is the reason for the low key public profile of Prince Jean Christophe and his family.

On the family's official website, the Prince Napoléon is literally described as "le chef de la Maison Impériale de France" since the death of his grandfather in 1997.

https://www.maison-napoleon-bonaparte.fr/la-famille-imperiale/

On the family's official website, the Prince Napoléon is literally described as "le chef de la Maison Impériale de France" since the death of his grandfather in 1997.

https://www.maison-napoleon-bonaparte.fr/la-famille-imperiale/

Prince Charles has legally challenged the testamentary dispositions by his father, but once publicly declared that there would be “jamais de conflicts" between him and his son. But as he is out and proud and actively republican maybe he will not care about how his son styles himself but is it more about €€€ or something, otherwise why would he start expensive juridical proceedings.

Thank you for sharing. It must be a surreal experience, to attend a movie premiere with your surname plastered across it. I hope they enjoyed the film.
It must definitely be surreal, I was thinking just the same.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Olympia and sister Countess Margherita attended the Mrs Alice x Della Vite cocktail party hosted by Poppy Delevingne and Alice Naylor-Leyland in London, yesterday, November 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom