Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik, Current Events 2: January 2007 - August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 13.3.2009

Queen Margrethe opened on March 13 2009 an exhibition of tiaras
at the Amalienborg Museum. Among the tiaras were the Royal family's
own tiaras.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

i love the photos, wish we could see all the tiaras!!!

is any fashion threat for queen Margarether, sorry that i ask here but i can not find it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoops..................the very interesting poppie tiara that's so horrible that it has got its very own thread here on TRF.

I am going to se that exhibition. No doubt about that. I want to find out if it is as ugly in reality as the photo shows :eek:.

But the rest of the tiaras I like :flowers:.

I don't think I have ever seen Pic 5 and Pic 6 in use.

Queen Margrethe opened on March 13 2009 an exhibition of tiaras
at the Amalienborg Museum. Among the tiaras were the Royal family's
own tiaras.

They are such beautiful tiaras.
How lucky Margrethe, Marie and Mary are.
The last tiara has that been used recently?
x

This tiara is no royal tiara!
There are only 5 royal tiaras in the exhibition (QMs Pearl Tiara, Kokoshnik (Count Ingolf), Saphire Tiara (Princess Elisabeth), the diamond tiara of Princess Benedikte (she got it for her 18th birthday)
and the infamous poppies of QM)
All the other tiaras are modern pieces and owned by different jewellers.

I've visited the exhibition on sunday morning, especially the pearl tiara and the kokoshnik were breathtaking!!!!!

She looks every day more and more stylish. The Queen is a real and a royal lady. :flowers:

Vanesa.

She looks every day more and more stylish. The Queen is a real and a royal lady. :flowers:

Vanesa.

I totally agree with you Vanesa - she has a very distinctive and regal style and I am always looking forward to the next event she attends to see what she will wear next! The colour combination of blue and brown used to be a no-no, but nowadays it's an excellent match!

What has she been doing on the film?
x

What has she been doing on the film?
x

Queen Margrethe has been doing both the scenography and costumes. The movie is recorded on a "green screen" and then digitally composited with the Queens decoupager - paper cuttings - to form the film's scenery.​

Prince Henrik attended a meeting at Eigtveds Pakhus in Copenhagen. 31-03-2009
PPE Agency

Lucky dogs go for a walk without their leads at least in the photos.

Perhaps PG Henrik shall wear that waist coat(vest) ,that he wore on the 17th of March 2009, to the Council of State Banquet(dinner) tonight(31 March 2009).

:flowers:

Pics 3.4.2009

Prince Henrik was invited on a ballon trip with circus Balloon club
of Copenhagen. Henrik flew for an hour in the northern sealand.
Denmark, April 3, 2009

Lucky Prince Henrik, I would love to take a Baloon ride over Denmark it would be stunningly beautiful. :)

Wow I didn't think the primeminister had to be replaced because of becoming NATO secretary-general. I only read about that the other day.
Has the new PM been in his old position for long?
x

He has been the "crownprince" since 1998, minister of finances since nov. 2007, and before that, he had been minister since 2001. So yeah. :-D

Anders Fogh is moving to Bruxelles, and no way he could be Prime minister, while at the same time being the NATO secretary General. :-D

From PPE
Denmark Queen Margrethe walking her dogs after a helicopter flight. (Picture taken 05 april)
PPE Agency

:previous:19 April 2009, HM Queen Margrethe visited Karen Blixen museum in Runsted. HM arrived in a brand new Lexus LS 600 H hybrid car which the Danish Royal Family is testing in support of the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom