Princess Alexandra, Current Events 2: May 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigger one..

Princess Alexandra of Denmark at Danish Industry House in Copenhagen , April 22 , 2006.

Foto by Francis Dean (dpa)

Attachments

• 004001_4.jpg
    004001_4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 004301_4.jpg
    004301_4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 005001_4.jpg
    005001_4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Princess Alexandra looked her best during her latest event at the Danish Industry House. I like the color of her attire but I adore her heels. She looks fabulous on it. I must say her lady-in-waiting or private secretary is very fashionable just like her.

more from facetoface :

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 149
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Alexandra has matured into a very classy woman besides being very bright and capable. Once the boys are a little older we may see her in a substantial position, perhaps Red Cross or UN.

april said:
she is great but really looks a bit old now

she looks old because of her tiring experience. If there were no children, she really should leave the country and go back to where she feels more shining, instead of keep hanging around with Joachim and a like, who do not know how to appreciate her true great quality. People are kind and polite, but that is about it. Alexandra deserves something more than that. :)

I think her clothes don't help. That hat is hideous and she wears it again and again. There is something different about the way she dresses now and I can't put my finger on it. It's almost as though she doesn't want to spend any more on "princess" clothes and she is going back to her closet for these events instead of buying something new. I wish she would get away from the brown, beige and black.

Also in these pictures she doesn't seem to be wearing much makeup.

royaltywatcher said:
I think her clothes don't help. That hat is hideous and she wears it again and again. There is something different about the way she dresses now and I can't put my finger on it. It's almost as though she doesn't want to spend any more on "princess" clothes and she is going back to her closet for these events instead of buying something new. I wish she would get away from the brown, beige and black.

I agree. Her wardrobe seems to be a lot less "Expensive" than they used to be. She used to have more to spend on clothes. Her $200-240k USD stipend (while a large sum for most normal people) does not go far for a princess who has a house, household staff, children, cars and appearances to keep up.

royaltywatcher said:

Princess Alexandra looks beautiful with or without make-up. It shouldn't really matter whether she has new clothes or not nor should it really matter how much make-up she wears or the style of hats. The focus should be on the event or charity she is supporting. The causes and issues are important to her, obviously, that is the point of it all, right?

As we have reached 10 pages its time to close the thread. Thanks to everyone who posted pictures and comments and made the thread all the more interesting. Continue onto the new thread here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom