The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Serene Highness

I agree she does look more confident and glamourous (It must be because she is happy, and has a new out look on life and a new love by all acounts ) being divorced from the prince agree's with her

Old 09-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Courtier

Princess Alexandra hides in the car, with princes Nikolai and Felix on the back seat while her boyfriend Martin Jorgensen drives in her house in Hellerup, north of Copenhagen...Newscom..

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

What's the point of hiding? We know they're seeing each other. Hiding only encourages the aggressive photographers.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Courtier

More pics..Newscom...

Princess Alexandra's boyfriend Martin Jorgensen leaves Alexandra's house in a friends car later

They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Princess Alexandra hides in the car, with princes Nikolai and Felix on the back seat while her boyfriend Martin Jorgensen drives in her house in Hellerup, north of Copenhagen...Newscom..
Im sure she was not hiding. She has had pain in her back for some time and may had need to lye down if they were driving for long time. But Im also sure that it will not be interpretted like that by the press. Guess who is gonna be frontpage news soon? It doesn't look good!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:28 AM
Aristocracy

The above photos made Alexandra look so guilty and embarrassed - I feel very sorry for Alexandra. It looked so strange and sad why Alex had to sit in such an odd position in the car since it was very dangerous. She should have her seat belt on at all times.

It seemed to me that Alex appeared to be "hiding" in the car. However, it is definately too late to hide !
Old 09-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Hsu
The above photos made Alexandra looked so guilty and embarrassed - I feel very sorry for Alexandra. It looked so strange and sad why Alex had to sit in such an odd position in the car since it was very dangerous. She should have her seat belt on at all times.
Actually, Princess Alexandra does have her seatbelt on.

As someone who's had a very close friend suffer from a slipped disk, I know that leaning the seat back helps relieve the pressure on the back. Sitting in one position for too long can really hurt but in the end, my friend opted for surgery so he's doing much better now.

I honestly can't see her face to know whether she's embarrassed or guilty. Then again, I don't think she was in hiding either.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromEU
Im sure she was not hiding. She has had pain in her back for some time and may had need to lye down if they were driving for long time. But Im also sure that it will not be interpretted like that by the press. Guess who is gonna be frontpage news soon? It doesn't look good!

It seems to me that she was hiding. Her arm covers her face.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
It seems to me that she was hiding. Her arm covers her face.
Exactly. Completely agreed. :)
Old 09-29-2005, 12:36 AM
Courtier

I don't know about hiding. Looks like she's actually lifting her head from the reclined seat to see where they are going.

Princess Alexandra has behaved in a very dignified, gracious, and respectful manner throughout her divorce and after. I don't expect her to change her ways because she is involved with someone else.

I do hope her back feels better.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

It seems rather pointless and stupid for her to be hiding, when Nikolai and Felix are in the backseat, plain for everybody to see, and I've never gotten the impression that Alex is silly.

Serious back pains seems to be a more believable explanation to me, for lying in her seat.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegianne
It seems rather pointless and stupid for her to be hiding, when Nikolai and Felix are in the backseat, plain for everybody to see, and I've never gotten the impression that Alex is silly.

Serious back pains seems to be a more believable explanation to me, for lying in her seat.
But the FACT is : Alexandra puts her arm to cover up her face !!!!!!!

Alexandra's body languages made her look so guilty and embarrassed !!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegianne
That's what I also think. It looks like she's lifting her head with her right hand. According to some Swedish magazines she suffers from severe back pains just like Q. Silvia.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Aristocracy

Just curious, if she is having back pains she should not be out in the first place, some more with the children around. They need someone to take care . From the Newcom pictures(some not posted here) it appeared in the beginning, she tried to avoid the photographers by hiding in between the windows and lying down. You can see the flashes reflected on the front car window. And as she passed them she lifted her head to avoid direct facing them and covered with her arm.Flashes reflected on back window. Whatever it is, I don't think I like to be in her position now.This will only bring in more bad publicity. Just feel sad to see those children at the back of the car especially Prince Felix biting on a piece of towel sitting quietly at the back. She should be very careful . The media will not leave her alone.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Nobility

hiding

It looks like she is lifting her head not hiding. And why did the press choose to print this shot. To me they chose it to make her look guilty. The press loves drama and to make problems.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

29 September, 2005: Princess Alexandra, as protector, opened the SICEF 2005 fair. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	200780   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	200781   Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	200783   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	200784  

Name:	06.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	200785   Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	200786   Click image for larger version

Name:	08.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	200787   Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	200788  

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	200789   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	200790  
Old 09-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Just curious, if she is having back pains she should not be out in the first place, some more with the children around. They need someone to take care .
I believe she has back pains from time to time and I for one don't expect her to be confined to bed 24/7 for that. Her children are small and probably crave her attention and I'm glad that she isn't alienating them for whatever turns and twists she faces. I would think that most working mothers would make sure to spend as much time as possible with their children whenever they can.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Courtier

I think she does not have anything to hide. Whether she was hiding or not is pointless. The thing is that she is happy and I don't really think she cares what people think. The new boyfriend is cute and they make a lovely couple. Good for her!
Old 09-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony
Just curious, if she is having back pains she should not be out in the first place, some more with the children around. They need someone to take care . From the Newcom pictures(some not posted here) it appeared in the beginning, she tried to avoid the photographers by hiding in between the windows and lying down. You can see the flashes reflected on the front car window. And as she passed them she lifted her head to avoid direct facing them and covered with her arm.Flashes reflected on back window. Whatever it is, I don't think I like to be in her position now.This will only bring in more bad publicity. Just feel sad to see those children at the back of the car especially Prince Felix biting on a piece of towel sitting quietly at the back. She should be very careful . The media will not leave her alone.
WOW ! GREAT post..............Very analytical and sensible comments !!!!!!

You are a gem ! I agree with you 100% !!!! Well done !!!!

Amen
Old 09-30-2005, 06:41 AM
Courtier

What kind of flower in her bouquet, it is beautiful. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=200789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
Whether she was hiding or not is pointless. The thing is that she is happy. The new boyfriend is cute and they make a lovely couple. Good for her!
agree:) .

Closed Thread