Princess Alexandra, Current Events 1: November 2002 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly9480

Courtier
City
Houston
Country
United States
Princess Alexandra News and Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo From: Corbis

Photo From: Corbis

Attachments

• alex_unicef.jpg
    alex_unicef.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 376
  • alexunicef.JPG
    alexunicef.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 932
Enestående billede fra Hong Kong - nr. 7

– Vi nyder det, fortalte prins Joachim med et smil, da BILLED-BLADET fandt prinsefamilien i Hong Kong. Mens både mor, far og prins Nikolai vante stillede op til fotografering, var lille prins Felix mere optaget af sit legetøj.Tiden flyver af sted – også for de kongelige. Da prinsesse Alexandra, 38, og prins Joachim, 33, i søndags drog på familieudflugt under deres ferie i Hong Kong med børnene, prins Nikolai, 3, og prins Felix, var det pludselig to store drenge, de havde med sig. Og de to prinser er blevet to store drenge. Særlig prins Felix på syv måneder har ændret sig nærmest fra den ene dag til den anden. Han har fået dejlige runde kinder, og han kan sidde selv og lege med sit legetøj. Inden forældrene får set sig om, er han i fuld gang med både at kravle og rejse sig op ved borde og stole.

The article talks about Alex and Joachim's annual vacation in Hong Kong with their sons. The article mentions how Alex, Joachim, and Nikolai are used to the photographers and smile, while Prince Felix merely smiles and plays with his toys. :D

Photo and Article From: Billed-Bladet

Attachments

• alexfamilyhongkong.jpg
    alexfamilyhongkong.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 702
How big has Felix gotten! He bears a slight resemblance to Nikolai around that age. And Nikolai is adorable as always!

What a great picture. Thanks for sharing, Jacqueline. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 497
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 877
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 500
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 548
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 495
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 537
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 520
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 527
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 667
Hi Josefine!

Thank you so much for posting the wonderful photos of Alexandra in Thailand. She looks as though she enjoyed her visit!

Photo of Princess Alexandra with her sons, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai while in Thailand.

Photo From: Billed-Bladet

Attachments

• alexboysinthailand.JPG
    alexboysinthailand.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 556
Did Princess Alexandra ever mention how does she keep herself so fit? I am so curious about it. She doesn't look like a mother of 2 sons. She just always looks so great! :rolleyes:

Hi! I have no earthly idea how Alexandra keeps so fit! Perhaps someone else knows the answer?

pictures 1 to 5 from www.corbis.se
pictures 6 to 10 from www.polfoto.dk

Princess Alexandra attends a presentation of the first lithography by Danish artist Erik A. Frandsen. Income from the sales of the lithographies will be donated to "Denmark against Landmining."

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 658
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 305
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 306
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 312
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 279
Hi Julia and iseestudio!

I wouldn't be surprised if Princess Alexandra were one of those people who could basically eat whatever she likes and only have a modicum of excercise...quick metabolism! :rolleyes: :D ;)

Couldn't you just see that being the case with her!

Yes, I totally could, Jacqueline. Pss Alexandra would have a high metabolism!

Princess Alexandra in Randers rainforrest - 20030318 Randers, Denmark - Princess Alexandra opended the new South-America Dome at "Randers Regnskov" (rainforrest) today as the patron of the danish park

pictures from www.ibl.se

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 528

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 364
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 375
Nice pictures, Josefine! ... I like Princess Alexandra's outfit but I'm not sure about the pink fur trim.

Thanks for the great pic, Alexandria. Pss Alexandra looks very composed and stylish as ususal. :flower:

She always looks so elegant, both with the softer and brighter colours :)

hi everyone! ;)

I really adore and love Princess Alexandra of Denmark... She is simple yet very elegant and stylish...She is even a kind-hearted person...She is also a very loving wife to Prince Joachim and a good mother to Nikolai and Felix....

Do you know the latest news about her??? I have been searching over the net and the same infos are still coming out...'old info's" :(

All I can say about Princess Alexandra is that simply gorgeous yet great....
She really fits to be the next Queen of Denmark (in my opinioin), she knows how to carry herself.She is witty and gorgeous... She also represent her Asian culture like in her clothes...She wears traditional Chinese clothes sometimes and she looks awesome on it.... B)

www.ibl.se

I love the second photo from the bottom before this post of Alexandra. The one of just her head before the head shot of her with the green background. So elegant and classy. Just like Alexandra!

Attachments

• D9AS2930.jpg
    D9AS2930.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 363
  • D9AS2949.jpg
    D9AS2949.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 351
  • D9AS2914xl.jpg
    D9AS2914xl.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 346
  • he0403_507c.jpg
    he0403_507c.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 335
Hi Alexandria,
Alexandra makes the whole picture sparkle! Not everybody can wear white and make it work to her advantage like she does. :flower: Great find Alexandria. :)

Oh Mandy, I agree. Alexandra does make every picture she's in sparkle!

Here are a few more pictures of Alexandra from www.ibl.se

http://www.ibl.se

Attachments

• JF_7291.jpg
    JF_7291.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 312
  • JF_7288.jpg
    JF_7288.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 342
I think there is nothing wrong if she wears her dresses for the second time besides she still looks good at it.... ;)

;) I once read in a magazine that Princess Alexandra is indeed intelligent and she has a good heart.. She knows a number of foreign languages.. But it was not stated there what are those languages... :rolleyes:
I just want to ask if what languages does she know?? :blush:

Hi Paulette. :)

From what I understand Alexandra speaks German and French. I would also tend to believe being that she grew up in Hong Kong that she may speak Cantonese or Mandarin as well, but I haven't heard mention of it as of yet. :unsure:

Hi Paulette,

Besides German and French, Princess Alexandra can speak fluent Danish (of course) and Mandarin Chinese.

;) I think she is an excellent communicator besides knowing those languages well, she is able to melt the hearts of others the way she talks.. She's really good.

I just want to know if what does Queen Margrethe II think of Princess Alexandra. Are they that close just like Princess Maxima and Queen Beatrix??
In relation to her duties, what does the danish society think about her like was there a time she was the hardworking member of the Danish Royal Family?? ;)

B) Does anybody have know what fashion labels she wears?

Hi, does anyone know Princess Alexandra's height?
Also....Prince Joachim's height? Thanks for the information!!
I've been looking it up for quite a while now. ;)

Hi .

Well that is a good Question.
I think she gets her clothes made.

From what I have read she likes to wear jeans when she is home..

Lotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom