Princess Alexandra, Current Events 1: November 2002 - May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Princess Alexandra is about 5 feet 4 inches tall. I am not sure about Prince Joachim but he looks to be about 6 feet 1 inch or 6 feet 2 inches. :)

Hi Madraga.

I found this information on Princess Alexandras height and shoe size.
This is European..

Height : 1 meter 63 cm
Shoe size : 36

I don;t know about Prince Joachim..

Lotte.

Hi Lotte,
When you said she gets her clothes made. Do you mean ready to wear from runway? Come to think of it, I'm sure there is other Princesses that also wear jeans. Whatever labels she wears remains a
mystery. :unsure:

Hi all.

On May 19 Princess Alexandra got an award for her work to help others in the world.
It was called " Poul Harris Fellow "
She got it from the " Tonder Rotary Club "
In the picture is Jette Ostergaard and Alexandra.
Go to the link.http://www.rotarynyt.dk/main.htm

Here is the picture OF Alexandra accepting the award.

Attachments

• ALEXROTARY3.jpg
    ALEXROTARY3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:
In the pictures of Nikolai, there is a woman with short brown-blonish hair holding a little boy in her lap. She is sitting next to Princess Alexandra and resembles the princess a fair bit. Is she some relation of the princess'? I don't think she is one of Alexandra' sisters though, perhaps a cousin?

Both the prince and princess are attactive. Perhaps you may want to look into corrective eye surgery?

I see a very happy mother and son, who are enjoying themselves.

Congratulations to Her Royal Highness. She deserves the award for all her hard work. God Bless
Princess Alexandra!! :flower:

I don't know who that woman seated beside Alexandra is, but she does look like one of Alexandra's sisters.

Hi all.

Circus..
I other woman in some of the photos IS Martina Bent.
Princess Alexandra sister.

Lotte

Polfoto 05-06-2003

Frederiksberg

Polfoto

Polfoto

Polfoto

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 254
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 256
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 261
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 290
;) I think I already saw her wearing this dress once to an event but the hat she wore that time was yellow. I think Princess Alexandra is experimental when it comes to her formal dresses because she looks good in dresses which has different colors yet it looks creative enough. If I ever I'll be a princess by chance I would surely follow her sense of style simple yet elegant. She also looks good when wearing pearls. Pearls are the birthstone for the month of june and when she wears it she looks stunning.

;) I was just wondering if how close Princess Alexandra and Queen Margrethe are?I have seen many pictures of the Queen and the Princess together in some events but it's with the whole royal family. I was just wondering if what does the danish people think of their Princess?? ;)

hi .
From what I have read The Queen is very fond of Alexandra.

Article from BT June 6, 2003.

Security and Summerlegs.

Princess Alexandra probably doesn't have her slim and beautiful ankles insured.
But the security was big, 7 guards from Falck, 2
from the police intelligence service.
The whole welcome committee, in the Royal Danish Garden Society when the Princess yesterday put
her elegant legs at Frederiksberg.
The Princess opened for the third year the Garden and exhibition " My Home Is My Castle ".
The sun was shining at the outdoor arrangement
where Alexandra was sitting and the little daring slit in her dress showed a little princess thigh.
In summercheckered dress she listened to the welcome speech.
House and garden interest Alexandra.
On the tour in the garden she received teddybears for Nikolai and Felix and for her self.
When she was going to give the teddybears to her
assistant, Annick Boel she said :
" Let me hold them a moment longer "
In the kitchen unit Alexandra wanted to know if the set of knives could go into the dishwasher ??
She was told it couldn't because it would ruin the knives.
She got a set of knives and a wokpot home.
Then it was time for a glass of water.
The princess fell in love with the artist Birgitte Gyrds tango paintings. The artist hadn't planned it but gave Alexandra a painting on the spot, which she was happy to receive.

:rolleyes: That's good to hear.. It is very obvious though that the Danish people love their Princess because she is really popular.

;) I just want to know if what is the latest news about her?? Her birthday falls on the 30th of june so any plans of celebrations?

The Princess speaks 7 languages FLUENTLY!! (Acording to an article in the paper back in 1995 for their engagment.) This acording to the article did not include Danish, So she probably speaks 8 languages fluently! :)

Chanel

that is soo great!!! I mean 8 different languages in all she knows how to speak then it is fluent like flawless!!!! Great....

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 431
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,023
Polfoto 26-06-2003

Attachments

• ch053649.JPG
    ch053649.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 242
  • ch053648.JPG
    ch053648.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 252
  • ch053650.JPG
    ch053650.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
She looks gorgeous on her red outfit! Who is the boy she is walking with aside from Prince Nikolai? She looks stunning in her yello outfit! :)

Attachments

• 3EFA2AA7.JPG
    3EFA2AA7.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 3EFCB12D_bt.JPG
    3EFCB12D_bt.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
picture from www.ibl.se
2003-07-07 Caix - Cahors, France

picture from www.ibl.se

picture from www.ibl.se

picture from www.ibl.se

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 353
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 422
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 431
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 369
Originally posted by paulette@Jun 27th, 2003 - 4:13 am
She looks gorgeous on her red outfit! Who is the boy she is walking with aside from Prince Nikolai? She looks stunning in her yello outfit! :)
Paulette, regarding the boy who is walking with Princess Alexandra and Prince Nikolai, I think it is Nikolai's friend from kindergarten, Mikkel. There was an article in Billed-Bladet when I was in Denmark two weeks ago about all the kindergarten children being at the circus, and it said that Nikolai was mostly holding hands with Mikkel. There was a small picture of them, also one of Nikolai holding hands with a little girl from the kindergarten.

;) Princess Alexandra is so beautiful with her hairstyle! Gorgeous!!... Prince Felix is really growing fast looking more cute everyday so with Prince Nikolai!

www.ibl.se - Prince Joachim and wife Alexandra 07/00/2003. **EXCLUSIVE**. Prince Joachim of Denmark and family on holidays in Caix © GAMMA 740823

www.ibl.se - Prince Joachim and wife Alexandra 07/00/2003. **EXCLUSIVE**. Prince Joachim of Denmark and family on holidays in Caix © GAMMA 740823

www.ibl.se - 07/00/2003. **EXCLUSIVE**. Prince Joachim of Denmark and family on holidays in Caix © GAMMA 740823

www.ibl.se - With uncle Etienne de Momtpezat 07/00/2003. **EXCLUSIVE**. Prince Joachim of Denmark and family on holidays in Caix © GAMMA 740823

Attachments

• DK_joachim_manley_500a.jpg
    DK_joachim_manley_500a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 827
  • DK_joachim_manley_500.jpg
    DK_joachim_manley_500.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 349
  • DK_joachim_manley_500a.jpg
    DK_joachim_manley_500a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,435
  • DK_joachim_manley_500b.jpg
    DK_joachim_manley_500b.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 402
  • DK_joachim_500.jpg
    DK_joachim_500.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 360
  • DK_joachim_500a.jpg
    DK_joachim_500a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 327
:) Princess Alexandra looks sexy on her outfit. It's like they are in Hawaii. The design is great. The flowers in her dress adds beauty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom