Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, Part 1: February 2012 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Princes Nikolai, Felix, Henrik & Princess Athena, Part 1: February 2012 - July 2018

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for news and current events of
Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix, Prince Henrik and the new Princess!

The old thread can be found here!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Is the picture on the profile of little Prince Henrik new?

kongehuset.dk/Den-kongelige-familie/Prins-Joachim-og-Prinsesse-Marie/HH-Prins-Henrik

Yes, it is. Hope that we will see pictures of little princess soon.

:previous:

According to the website it's from 2011, so not a real new one.

Cute pictures! Felix looks so much like his father!

Thank you so much for the pictures, iceflower. :)
I absolutely love this one - it's just so sweet! How cute do Nikolai and Felix look? :wub:

Yes, thanks for the pics. :flowers:

It's nice to see Nikolai and Felix having some quality time with their step-grandparents.

Isn't it Pjerrot they are hugging? What is he doing in a circus?
Whatever. I notice he has the same... generous bodybuild as their grandpapa, Henrik. :p

It's nice to see Nikolai and Felix having some quality time with their step-grandparents.

Whatever. I notice he has the same... generous bodybuild as their grandpapa, Henrik. :p
Apparently Pjerrot is always with Cirkus Arena for some reason :flowers:

Its all wonderful, but I AM curious whether the two princes have PET protection, especially during such intense body hugs!:lol:

Its all wonderful, but I AM curious whether the two princes have PET protection, especially during such intense body hugs!:lol:

They haven't.

The only times there are PET around Nikolai and Felix are when they are with grandpapa and farmor Margrethe.
Or with farbror (uncle) Frederik and tante (aunt) Mary.
Unless there is a concrete threat of course. - May it remain so for the rest of their childhood.

I agree Felix looks so much like his father, and think Nikolai favors his mother!

Muhler said:
They haven't.

The only times there are PET around Nikolai and Felix are when they are with grandpapa and farmor Margrethe.
Or with farbror (uncle) Frederik and tante (aunt) Mary.
Unless there is a concrete threat of course. - May it remain so for the rest of their childhood.

Do these two princes live with their mother or with their father and step-mother?

I believe that they live with Alexandra and Martin in Copenhagen and attend the Krebs school. Joachim and Alexandra share custody of the boys.

Thanks a lot for the album, iceflower! :flowers:
It was just delightful to look back at some of his earlier pictures; Henrik is such a cute little boy! :)

Beautiful pictures of cute Henrik :flowers:

Today is the last day in school before the summer holiday for the majority of school children here in DK. And BT brings this delightful picture of Martin Jørgensen with his two bonus-lads: Sidste skoledag for Nikolai og Felix - Royale | www.bt.dk

It was also the last day for my own children. Alas they had to swim to school due to heavy rain.
The last day just lasts an hour or so and they chat about what their plans are for the summer holiday while eating cookies.

It's really a great picture and shows how great they get along - always nice to see! (The ppe gallery is basically the same.)

Does anyone know when/if there will be any traditional family shots from this summer? I can't wait to see the whole family together and I especially want to see little Athina. She's too cute!

^theres always a photoshoot in August with all of the royal family members!

I guess we can put this here.

To say that Joachim is smitten with his daughter is, as we all know, the understatement of the year!

BB's Trine Larsen had a chat with Joachim recently about his daughter.
From Billed Bladet #28, 2012.

Joachim said: "She's so lovely and she's so well. She grows and takes in life in every way.
Every time I have become a father I've thought that now it couldn't get any better. But it is with her. She's an utterly incredible little girl".

Q: So she's not going to be returned?
J: "No, she's certainly not going to be returned.
She's perfect and so very easy. Of course you get more and more experience as you have more children but none of my sons have been like her, It has certainly been something else to have a daughter. She's just so easy calm and happy. And then she loves her mother and father".

Joachim also says that Athena lights up when her brothers are around and she is very enthusiastic about them and he adds: "And they for her. Athene is basically very loved".

There is a picture in the article of a Joachim talking to the jounalist. His face is in serious danger of splitting in two!

Last edited:
And we have some info on Felix' tenth birthday tomorrow: Felix skal have sushi til sin 10 års fødselsdag - Royale | www.bt.dk

His bonus dad, Martin Jørgensen explains to BT that the birthday will be a little extra special as this is his first round birthday.

However the birthday will not be celebrated at home as Alexandra, Martin, Nikolai and Felix are abroad, presumably in Turkey, where they have a holiday house.
Felix has wished for sushi for dinner. Tradition dictates that the one who has birthday decide what's for dinner that day.

- So that means that Joachim and our Marie most likely is not with them. My guess is that they are in France visiting Marie's family.

I guess we can put this here.

To say that Joachim is smitten with his daughter is, as we all know, the understatement of the year!

BB's Trine Larsen had a chat with Joachim recently about his daughter.
From Billed Bladet #28, 2012.

Joachim said: "She's so lovely and she's so well. She grows and takes in life in every way.
Every time I have become a father I've thought that now it couldn't get any better. But it is with her. She's an utterly incredible little girl".

Q: So she's not going to be returned?
J: "No, she's certainly not going to be returned.
She's perfect and so very easy. Of course you get more and more experience as you have more children but none of my sons have been like her, It has certainly been something else to have a daughter. She's just so easy calm and happy. And then she loves her mother and father".

Joachim also says that Athena lights up when her brothers are around and she is very enthusiastic about them and he adds: "And they for her. Athene is basically very loved".

There is a picture in the article of a Joachim talking to the jounalist. His face is in serious danger of splitting in two!

Oh my goodness! Understatement doesn't even cover it, Joachim is truly in love with his little girl :wub:
The bolded parts are just... there are no words :in_love:

Absolutely fantastic interview and translation, thanks Muhler!

And we have some info on Felix' tenth birthday tomorrow: Felix skal have sushi til sin 10 års fødselsdag - Royale | www.bt.dk

His bonus dad, Martin Jørgensen explains to BT that the birthday will be a little extra special as this is his first round birthday.

However the birthday will not be celebrated at home as Alexandra, Martin, Nikolai and Felix are abroad, presumably in Turkey, where they have a holiday house.
Felix has wished for sushi for dinner. Tradition dictates that the one who has birthday decide what's for dinner that day.

- So that means that Joachim and our Marie most likely is not with them. My guess is that they are in France visiting Marie's family.
That also explains why Joachim and family were not present during the photoshoot.
Joachim and Marie probably didn't want to go just with half their family, sans Felix and Nikolai, so opted not to go at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom