Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, News 1: July 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as including Prince Henrik it would be Prince Joachim's role to get his whole family together. Nikolai has two families with one common parent. In my view it is perfectly fine for him to pose with his brother Felix. The two are growing up together and live with their mother and step-dad away from Joachim. There are plenty of photo ops with his extended family.

I totally agree! And the two have been included in Pr. Henrik´s 1st bithday pics; still, we do not know if there are more joint birthday pics in the coming years as Henrik becomes older...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai has the most exquisite features in those birthday photos! I now see loads of his mum in him.

Those two boys are certainly going to be heartbrekers (if they don´t are already).Each one has distinct features and I think that Nikolai has a lot of Princess Alexandra in the colour of his hair and shape of his eyes. Felix is more like Joahim.
Happy 12th birthday, dear Nikolai.

Those two boys are certainly going to be heartbrekers (if they don´t are already).Each one has distinct features and I think that Nikolai has a lot of Princess Alexandra in the colour of his hair and shape of his eyes. Felix is more like Joahim.
Happy 12th birthday, dear Nikolai.

I agree. These Denmark princes are going to break hearts - they are gorgeous.

Can someone help in finding a gallery where the pics are a bit bigger?

As in previous years the family has come together to celebrate Prince Nikolai's birthday last weekend.

Here's a fantastic gallery including pics of the arrival and departure of Crown Prince Frederik,
Princess Isabella, Prince Christian, Prince Henrik, Princess Marie and Prince Joachim.

Crown Princess Mary has been in Africa, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik were in France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** msn.dk: Familien fejrer Prins Nikolais fødselsdag **

My favorite picture is the one wherein Nikolai is welcoming his little brother Henrik. The huge smile of delight is just so touching.

Prince Henrik is so adorable, he's going to join his brothers in breaking female hearts. I hope Marie has a girl....a beautiful little princess wrapping around her finger her gorgeous brothers. :D

Isabella looked like a little grown up lady with the gift in her hand and that dress, she is a cutie pie. Found it very odd that Alexandrea greeted the family in shades out of her house. Lovely to see Marie attending and little Henrik.

As in previous years the family has come together to celebrate Prince Nikolai's birthday last weekend.

Here's a fantastic gallery including pics of the arrival and departure of Crown Prince Frederik,
Princess Isabella, Prince Christian, Prince Henrik, Princess Marie and Prince Joachim.

Crown Princess Mary has been in Africa, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik were in France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Such sweetie- pies!
What are Nicolai and Felix's ages? And when are their birthdays?
What grades are they in at school, and what equivalent is that in America?
Did I read right that Nicolai and Felix attend 2 separate schools?
Nice to see such a happy blended family!

Such sweetie- pies!
What are Nicolai and Felix's ages? And when are their birthdays?
What grades are they in at school, and what equivalent is that in America?
Did I read right that Nicolai and Felix attend 2 separate schools?
Nice to see such a happy blended family!

Prince Nikolai was born on August 28, 1999, he's 12 since Sunday :),
Prince Felix is three years younger, he was born on July 22, 2002.
They both attend the private Krebs School in Copenhagen. That school starts as a pre-school/kindergarten
and then has 9 school years, the first day at school takes place around the 6th birthday, depending on when
during the year a child was born, so some may be younger, some a bit older. 6th grade and 3rd grade I would
say.

Last edited:
Everyone looks so relaxed. Love the picture of Isabella with the present, and Christian ringing the bell at the gate to be allowed inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Isabella reminds me of CP Victoria of Sweden. Just her look and some of the faces she makes.

Here's an additional gallery with pics of the guests of Prince Nikolai's birthday party:

** BB: Nikolaj 10 år **

All pictures are lovely. But the picture of Christian ringing the bell is really great. If any child in that family would try that it would be certainly him.! Isabella was soooooooooooo cute and charming in that Marie Chantal dress of hers.

Oh my gosh, I somehow missed the picture of Christian trying to ring the bell... a little high for him, so precious!

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have been to the circus together with their mother Countess
Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen. The elephant ride seems to have been the boy's highlight
of the day :)

** BB: Nikolai og Felix i cirkus **

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have been to the circus together with their mother Countess
Alexandra and Martin Jørgensen. The elephant ride seems to have been the boy's highlight

I really admire how Alexandra has handled herself since the divorce. I think it's reflected in the family photo here which shows that she's willing to meet the cameras where appropriate. The boys look to be thriving! :flowers:

I quite like how the boys balance their time between their mother and their father. The boys looked like they had fun at the circus.

Here are some nice pics of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai playing with their dog
Lily and running on scooters on September 6, 2011. Nice to see them playing
on the streets like any other boys of their age :)

** ppe gallery **

In Billed Bladet #47, 2011 a Frederik Hjorslev Poulsen asks why Nikolai, Felix and bette Henrik are only His Highness and not His Royal Highness.

Jon Bloch Skipper explains that His/Her Royal Highness is used by the Monarch, his/her husband/wife, the Crown Prince/ss, his/her wife/husband and their children.
And the other children of the Monarch and their spouses.

Nikolai, Felix & Henrik are not sons of the Crown Prince so they are only His Highness.

These pics today have picked me up. Thanks.

Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai enjoyed a visit to the Tivoli with their mother Alexander and Martin.

Very nice to see! :)

** BB: Nikolai og Felix i Tivoli med mor og Martin **

Thanks, Iceflower :flowers:

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #51, 2011.
Flyvende Jul - Flying Christmas.
Written by Annelise Weimann.

It has become a tradition for the Jørgensen's to go to Tivoli before Christmas. And Alexandra's three boys did indeed enjoy themselves. With limitations though, Felix is still too little for some of the attractions. They had a great time for an hour and a half, before meeting Alexandra at the entrance. (*) Then they all had dinner together.
Nikolai told our reporter that he wish for a computer for Christmas. Felix announced: "I wish for books......I also wish for a computer game".

Judging from the pics here and elsewhere it seems obvioous that the boys are very fond of Martin.

(*) She has a bad back, so it's very sensible of her not to try the various wilder attractions.

When I was Prince Nikolai's age, I had the privilege of carrying the olympic torch for the LA Summer games. I was surprised how HEAVY it was when they passed it to me, what a great treat for the young prince!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom