Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, News 1: July 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an article in Billed Bladet #18, 2010, our correspondent Henrik Salling, informs us that Marie left for France with her Joachim and Bette Henrik on the day before his first birthday.
Joachim was to attend a meeting at Federation Internationale Automobile, Historic Motor Sport Commission in Monaco. At the same time the yearly Grand Prix took place in Monaco.
That meeting ended in the evening so they could celebrate Bette Henrik’s birthday the next day.
The journalist speculate as to whether la Marie’s mother took part in the celebrations as she has a house in Avignon, France.

In an article in Billed Bladet #18, 2010, our correspondent Henrik Salling, informs us that Marie left for France with her Joachim and Bette Henrik on the day before his first birthday.
Joachim was to attend a meeting at Federation Internationale Automobile, Historic Motor Sport Commission in Monaco. At the same time the yearly Grand Prix took place in Monaco.
That meeting ended in the evening so they could celebrate Bette Henrik’s birthday the next day.
The journalist speculate as to whether la Marie’s mother took part in the celebrations as she has a house in Avignon, France.

The Monaco Grand prix takes place later this month.
It does make sense that Marie will go with him to see her mother since she is not that far from Monaco.
Its nice that he might of had a celebration with his grandmother and other members that we dont know of it.

As to the little confusion about the "Grand Prix" in Monaco:

The one mentioned by Muhler has been the annual Historic Grand
Prix that has taken place from May 1st to May 2nd. Joachim has
been present. The Monaco Grand Prix (Formula One) takes place
from May 13th - 16th.

As to the little confusion about the "Grand Prix" in Monaco:

The one mentioned by Muhler has been the annual Historic Grand
Prix that has taken place from May 1st to May 2nd. Joachim has
been present. The Monaco Grand Prix (Formula One) takes place
from May 13th - 16th.

Oh sorry was my missunderstanding, thanks for the info iceflower & Muhler :flowers:

On the occasion of Prince Felix's 8th birthday on July 22nd, new
portraits of Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai have been made on
June 25, 2010.

I especially like the pics on which they are pictured together, the
setting is simple, but the work with the light is very good as a
result of that.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures of the three boys. They are lovely children. Nikolai is so tall and Felix is one of the handsomest little princes in all royalty. As for little Henrik, what gorgeous eyes he has. I think he looks more like Marie. I remember Joachim at that age, he was blond, curly haired, very different from Henrik.

Gorgeous photossesion. Lovely pics, they are so cute!

Lovely pictures, the pair look so happy and natural together.

The pictures of the princes are great. Henrik looks a lot like this big brother Felix, IMO. All three brothers are handsome fellas.

Simply wonderful! Hope we will see the pics without watermark one day...

I can definitely see a resemblance between Felix and his father - what lovely pictures! :flowers: All three brothers are beautiful children, without a doubt!

What great pictures of the boys - watch our girls, these two are going to be so handsome (not that they're not already).:)

Today, August 16, school has started again for Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix.
They were brought to their first day after the summer break by their mother
Countess Alexandra and Martin Jorgensen.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

Is it always that Alexandra & Martin drop the boys of on their 1st day of school?
Has Joachim dropped them off on their 1st day? I do recall but maybe its after the winter break. It just seems its Alexandra and Martin and never Joachim.

Is it always that Alexandra & Martin drop the boys of on their 1st day of school?
Has Joachim dropped them off on their 1st day? I do recall but maybe its after the winter break. It just seems its Alexandra and Martin and never Joachim.

Joachim has sometimes been present, when the children are brought or picked up at school.
But he appears to stand back and let Alexandra and Martin stand in the flash light.
Which I believe is a curteous thing to do, after all Martin is their dad on a day-to-day basis.

Photos on occasion of Prince Nikolai's 11th birthday on August 28,2010:
PPE Agency

How nice! The whole family gathered to celebrate his birthday! Only
Prince Henrik was missing as to his journey to Shanghai. In the middle
of that short article, there's a link to a larger gallery including more
pics of cute little Henrik.
Here it is directly : bt.dk gallery

lovely pictures, it's great to see everyone got together, and interesting the event happened at alexandra's house and that everyone was invited, even marie's dog! i guess they all get along very well, it's nice to see.

Love how the birthday boy greeted his grandmother, very sweet!
Great to see everyone attending. Christian pulling an Isabella move by sticking her tongue out, Grasten ring a bell? :D

Did Joachim & Marie arrive walking?

What a wonderful family ! Being together even after divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I'm so surprised to see this! I knew Joachim and Alexandra have been amicable co-parents but to have all congregated at Alexandra's, including Queen Margrethe, is just wonderful. What lucky boys Nikolai and Felix are to have a family like this. I'm sure it's a rare occasion but it signifies the love and affection they all share for their son, grandson, stepson, nephew & cousin. Many happy returns for your birthday Nikolai! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's great that the whole family got together for this great occasion. I don't think I saw any pics of Felix perhaps he just wasn't photographed and just stayed inside the house.

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix jumping in bouncy castle, at Kastellet,
August 29, 2010. That must have been prior or after the Ecco walk
they attended with their mother (see Countess Alexandra's patronages
thread).

** ppe gallery **

And one more birthday article from BB:

** Prins Nikolai fejret med kongeligt besøg **

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice pictures! :flowers:
All of Joachim's children are adorable and I'm glad to see that Nikolai had a great birthday! I was also happy to see little Henrik, I believe he's getting cuter each time I see him. :wub:

Prince Nikolai is a lovely young boy. I enjoyed the photos of his b-day and I wish him many many happy returns! The biggest surprise for me was Prince Henrik - such a sweet baby boy! And he's growing so fast! Thank you all for sharing the galleries! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom