Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, News 1: July 2009 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they present at their cousins' first birthday?

Lily is as sweet as always

:previous:

Henrik attended with his parents - they were pictured arriving and leaving. We haven't see any pics
of Felix and Nikolai so far, but as to the large number of guests including children who attended, I
guess that the brothers have been there as well.

Maybe Nikolai and Felix had slept at their grandparents home and have gone to the party with them!

For a child who is heading for three I wonder about how quiet and reserved little Henrik appears.
Has anyone heard him speak or seen him excited or animated?
Maybe he is just super shy when in public.
He is always cute and perfectly behaved.
Were his brothers laughing and speaking at the same age?

For a child who is heading for three I wonder about how quiet and reserved little Henrik appears.
Has anyone heard him speak or seen him excited or animated?
Maybe he is just super shy when in public.
He is always cute and perfectly behaved.
Were his brothers laughing and speaking at the same age?

Oh, yes. He has been heard talking very enthusiatically about cars to a reporter last summer.
Don't worry so much about bette Henrik.

I remember there was a similar discussion about Christian. He was carried around all the time. Couldn't he walk by himself. Mary was perhaps over protective and so on.
Well.....

I think Henrik can be handful from times to times as well, just like all other children.
The only thing that concerns me is if he has inherited his father's asthma.

As for his older brothers. I can't remember about Nikolai but Felix was shy.

Last edited:

Finally some pics of proud Prince Nikolai participating in the torch relay of the first Youth Winter
Olympic Games in Innsbruck, Austria, last Friday, January 13, 2012.

Must have been a great experience for him :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

He looks really proud. It sure will be a moment to remember for him. Thanks for the pics.

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #03, 2012.
Henrik og Isabella i samme børnehave - Henrik and Isabella in the same kindergarten.
Written by Ulrik Ulriksen.

Who last Friday met Joachim and our Marie at Amalienborg Square pushing an empty stroller in front of them. Our reporter asked where bette Henrik was and Joachim responded: "My, I do think he fell off at the corner over there".

A call to Lene Balleby explained the whole thing. Because Marie is pregnant and as such has and will spend a good deal of time in Copenhagen to be near Rigshospitalet it has been decided to attach Henrik to the same kindergarten as Isabella.
It is also expected that Marie will stay in Copenhagen for some time after the birth.

Henrik usually attends the local kindergarten in Møgeltønder but he has been temporarily put in Garnisonskirkens Menighedsbørnehave (yes, that's a mouthful, even for us natives!) so that he can be with children of similar age.
Apparantly it's the plan that Henrik will attend that kindergarten when he and his parents are in Copenhagen, which they are regularly.

There is no mentioning of Isabella and Henrik being in the same class but I doubt that very much. Henrik is 2½ years aold and as such he belongs in the nursery, while Isabella, being 4½ years old, belongs in a class in kindergarten.

Previously Nikolai and Felix attended this kindergarten as well. As did Christian until he started in school.

Who last Friday met Joachim and our Marie at Amalienborg Square pushing an empty stroller in front of them. Our reporter asked where bette Henrik was and Joachim responded: "My, I do think he fell off at the corner over there".
I do hope that Prince Joachim said that with a tongue in the cheek... Imho Ulrik Ulriksen is a kind reporter, who doesn´t intrude their private space, where they want to be private :flowers:

Summary of article in Billed Bladet #03, 2012.
Henrik og Isabella i samme børnehave - Henrik and Isabella in the same kindergarten.

The following article link contains the mentioned pic with the empty stroller ;)

** BB: Prins Henrik er begyndt i samme børnehave som Isabella ** translation **

Would you please explain me, why do Nikolai, Felix and Henrik have titles "HH Prince", if their father is HRH Prince Joachim?

Because Joachim is the son of a monarch and the boys (and the little Girl) are issues of a prince. Should anything happen to Frederik and his children(God forbid) they Will be elevated to HRH, since they are in Line of succesion.

Would you please explain me, why do Nikolai, Felix and Henrik have titles "HH Prince", if their father is HRH Prince Joachim?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much olebabs!
So why does Marie have a title HRH Princess, not HH?

Because she is married to a HRH. Hers is a title Is a result of marriage. If they divorce, she Will loose the title like Countess Alexandra did.

Maybe this thread should be now titled: "Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix,Prince Henrik and their sister"?

:previous:

We've used to create new threads some time after the latest additions to the family were born,
so here's the new thread including the new princess! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom