Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenevant og glad kom lille prins Nikolai ud af Vor Frue Kirke, hvor han netop havde været til generalprøve på onkel Frederiks bryllup. Garanteret i rollen som brudesvend. Foto: Jeppe Michael Jensen

Nikolaj at the church

Did little Felix make an appearance at the wedding? If yes, are there any pictures of him? ;)

Originally posted by lynn@May 19th, 2004 - 4:26 am
Did little Felix make an appearance at the wedding? If yes, are there any pictures of him? ;)
No, I think he was left at home. Too young to participate and too young and fussy to attend, otherwise he would disturb the other guests.

prince nikolai is sooooooo cute and adorable...i like him so much!!!!!!!
which one do you think is cuter? Nikolai or Felix? :innocent: :innocent:

Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 1st, 2004 - 5:08 pm
prince nikolai is sooooooo cute and adorable...i like him so much!!!!!!!
which one do you think is cuter? Nikolai or Felix? :innocent: :innocent:
Nikolai for sure! There's a pool talking about that! ;)

I think most mothers dress their kids alike, so that the kids won´t be jeolous of one another; they all have the same thing theory. I believe very much in that too.

Originally posted by Xandra@Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:09 pm
I think most mothers dress their kids alike, so that the kids won´t be jeolous of one another; they all have the same thing theory. I believe very much in that too.
My mother never dressed me like my sister and we always hated to receive matching clothes from others(and we get along very well). I think they do that to be pratical or "because it's cute". I'm definetely against it!

That is Alexandra. She looks about 4 or 5 years old there. Nickloi kind of looks like Alex when she was young.

Really? I would say Nikolai, on their trip to Thailand a year or two ago.

He and his younger brother are so big now! Where had the time gone?

Those two are going to be serious heartbreakers when they get older! :woot:

Originally posted by sky@Jun 14th, 2004 - 8:09 pm
That is Alexandra. She looks about 4 or 5 years old there. Nickloi kind of looks like Alex when she was young.
Heh, sorry, that was a rhetorical question. However, I do agree with you and Alisa, Nikolai does look a lot like Alexandra when she was young. Btw, it probably couldn't have been Nikolai because that swim suit was rather frilly...:p

Thanks for the pictures Lyonnaise! Those boys are just too cute for words!

That is such a cute picture. It reminds me of one of those photo booth pictures. Where did you find it Lena?

Originally posted by sky@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:01 pm
That is such a cute picture. It reminds me of one of those photo booth pictures. Where did you find it Lena?
I´ve found it at brainpix.com...but there´s no chance to get the bigger versions like earlier this year :( Maybe danish newspapers or magazines will publish it in a few days (?)

If I'm not wrong Felix is a copy of Prince Henrik.

remember this is a family photo thread - group photos so pictures with all four memebrs i it goes in this thread....

Thank you so much for posting nouwrein. I bet when I ask you now, how do you got access to brainpix, you won´t tell me, right ;)

Felix is indeed adorable...the cutest ist the second one...Felix always looks a little bit lost and skeptic...and this makes him IMO so cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai looks to be graced with a faint hue of his mother's olive skin
..... what features will Felix have as his baby fat recedes?

They all looked good!
It's my first time to see Princess Alexandra wearing that kind of attire! Usually she prefers t-shirts with prints. She looked sexy! I like the picture.

Her lady-in-waiting Christine Lyng is already like a member of their family. I like the idea of the princess that her lady-in-waiting shouldn't only be with her on formal occasions but sometimes on family outings.

paulette  Posted: Jul 17th, 2004 - 8:03 pm

... her lady-in-waiting shouldn't only be with her on formal occasions but sometimes on family outing.
sounds more like an 'au pair' ?

Oh my goodness! Those are the hugest, most bluest eyes I've ever seen! And he's got such rosy cheeks! So cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom