Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from IBL - I Love it !

Attachments

• DANA_00018509.jpg
    DANA_00018509.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 849
today in sweden its Felix name day, is it the same in denmark?

This is an adorable picture...

Attachments

• happynikolai.jpg
    happynikolai.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 12,098
How come Prince Nikolai is only an HH and not an HRH? I think it is b/c his father is the second son, however in Britain the Prince Andrew's daughters are HRH Beatrice and HRH Eugiene.

Originally posted by theprincess@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 3:38 pm
How come Prince Nikolai is only an HH and not an HRH? I think it is b/c his father is the second son, however in Britain the Prince Andrew's daughters are HRH Beatrice and HRH Eugiene.
The reason for that prince Nikolai and prince Felix onley are HH is that they are not sons of queen Margrethe. They are onley grandsons of her.
When CP Frederik and Mary are going to parrents ther child/children they are going to be called HH but onley to the deth of queen Margrethe then they are going to be galled HRH becaus they are the child/children of king FrederikX and queen Mary
Sorry my spelling but i am so tirrede of having the flue....

HM's right. Only the child of the soverign can bear the HRH. The grandsons in the male line (and I believe all males in the male line who marry with permission of the King/Queen bear the HH as well) are HH.

So when the queen dies will Nikolai and Felx become HRH, and how do you pronnouce Nikolai, i like the name.

Originally posted by sky@Jan 24th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
So when the queen dies will Nikolai and Felx become HRH, and how do you pronnouce Nikolai, i like the name.
Dear sky.
No Nikolai and Felix are not going to be callede HRH when the queen are dead.
The onley persones who can and may be called are CP Frederik,Prince Joachim beacus they are children of the queen.
Also Princesse Alexandra and furtur CP Mary are being called for HRH.
I don´t know about Prince Henrik are being called for HRH. :blink:

Well...the Swedish way would be something like "NI-ku-lai". The "ai" is an "i" sound. Or "NI-ko-lai"...it's pronounced the way it's spelt. Only "Ni" is emphasized...

Prince Felix is very cherubic. Just like his brother Nikolai. Alex and Joachim have such beautiful children!

Wonder What Mary and Fred's will look like. Cute I think!

Nikolai is ssssssoooooo cute! Felix is very cute too but Nikolai's cuteness is very natural. And natural kind of cuteness appeals to me more than class' clown kind of cuteness. ;) What do you guys think? :flower:

Hi renats,

I think that Nikolai is very cute. What I like about him is that he has a very expressive face and seems to be an extremely happy child. :)

Is anyone else having trouble expanding the pictures from Colorpress? I can't seem to make them larger.

i'm having the same problem...well it appears to be only the pictures of prince nikolai and his parents...all the other ones work fine...maybe it'll be fixed later on...

Originally posted by pepperann@Feb 19th, 2004 - 7:46 pm
i'm having the same problem...well it appears to be only the pictures of prince nikolai and his parents...all the other ones work fine...maybe it'll be fixed later on...
Thanks pepperann. Hopefully the problem will be fixed later so that we can enjoy them.

AAAHHHHH! He's sssssssooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

He sure does look a lot like his mother but I find him very mix raced. His brother doesn't look like mix raced at all. But I see in him a lot of his mother and quite some of his uncle.

IMO, he's the cutest kid in the Danish royal family(past and present). Well, a tie with Ingrid if that counts.

Originally posted by renats@Apr 7th, 2004 - 10:18 pm
He sure does look a lot like his mother but I find him very mix raced. His brother doesn't look like mix raced at all. But I see in him a lot of his mother and quite some of his uncle.

IMO, he's the cutest kid in the Danish royal family(past and present). Well, a tie with Ingrid if that counts.
I agree with you 10000000%! haha. He does look more mixed-race than Felix does, but then again they're like 3rd generation Eurasian so it's not bound to appear that much. Nikolai's got the look though, and it's absolutely adorable!

Nikolai definitely has a lot of personality! His expressions are priceless! Felix, on the other hand, that kid has got the cutest cheeks!

You know, I don't think I've ever seen Alexandra in such casual dress before. She looks great even in sneakers, jeans, and a baseball cap!! And doesn't Felix look adorable holding that big stuffed animal??

Originally posted by beebee@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:47 pm
You know, I don't think I've ever seen Alexandra in such casual dress before. She looks great even in sneakers, jeans, and a baseball cap!! And doesn't Felix look adorable holding that big stuffed animal??
I agree. It's a very nice look on her. :)

So adorable! He definitely takes after momma ;)

Originally posted by Jacqueline+Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:49 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jacqueline @ Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:49 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-beebee@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:47 pm
You know, I don't think I've ever seen Alexandra in such casual dress before.  She looks great even in sneakers, jeans, and a baseball cap!!  And doesn't Felix look adorable holding that big stuffed animal??
I agree. It's a very nice look on her. :) [/b][/quote]
I totally agree! Princess Alexandra can pull off anything she puts on, and REALLY well too. I've never seen her in this kind of look but she looks amazing, as always!

They are both so adorable and have the biggest eyes, especially Felix. THey are both going to be such heartbreakers one day. Catharina-Amalia, Princess Louise, Lady Louise, Maud Angelica and Ingrid Alexandra better watch out!

You're very welcome :D

:) I especially like the picture where Nikolai's beaming at little Felix while they're in their nannies' arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom