Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember that Felix was only 2 years old at the time of the divorce. He cannot remember living with Joachim under the same roof. I'm sure he knows very well that J. is his dad, but Martin is the one he lives with and spend most of his time with. As most Dads do in a divorce, poor J. has drawn the short end of the straw. For Nikolai things may be a bit different, he certainly remembers what was going on back then.

Joachim looks completely out of place in that photo.

It´s the same with Marius. He spent so much more time with Haakon than his biological father, who wasn´t around much by the time he was aware of surroundings. Marius is som much more a part of the Norwegian royal family than his dad´s.

I thought Joachim and Alexandra shared custody of Felix and Nikolai?

I thought Joachim and Alexandra shared custody of Felix and Nikolai?

I thought that too, but Joachim lives in Shackenborg, which is in Møgeltønder. That is in another part of Denmark than Copenhagen, where, I believe, Alexandra lives and the boys go to school. I don't know if this is really true or not, but I kind of took it as the boys live with Alexandra and Martin and spend a lot of time with Joachim, although don't live with him all the time. Of course, he has a place in Copenhagen as well, so perhaps they stay with him when he is in town.

It´s the same with Marius. He spent so much more time with Haakon than his biological father, who wasn´t around much by the time he was aware of surroundings. Marius is som much more a part of the Norwegian royal family than his dad´s.

You really cannot compare these two situations. Mette Marit was never married to Marius' father and they haven't really kept in touch. J and A were married for 9 years and have joined custody. That's an totally different situation. Although I'm sure MM doesn't mind Marius having contact with his biological father.

Its nice to see Joachim takes the boys out to some of his events. Some events seem interesting and the boys look like they are having a good time. Thanks for the pictures.

I like the way these boys are gently coached towards their future royal roles. What a difference with The Netherlands, where every royal kid is kept out of the limelight as much as possible. I prefer the Danish way, it makes live easier for the children. Joachim really seems a fun dad and I admire Marie for keeping her distance at such events and letting the boys have their time with dad.

It looks like the boys really enjoyed themselves. I think it is nice that Joachim took them out for a father-sons day.

What a great video. I couldn't get the sound with it, but it's fun!! You see PJ literally burning his speech with some spy tool and the boys get to try out all the gadgets. PJ is absolutely beaming with joy when he is with his boys and I don't know who had the most fun on this outing: father or sons!!

Thank you, Sneeuwklokje! It sounds like a nice video. I always enjoy seeing photos of Joachim with his sons.

anyone have the adorable pictures of Felix sleeping at Joachim's and Marie's wedding?:cool: i'm looking specifically the one where Mary is nudging him:lol:

thanks in advanced:flowers:

Countess Alexandra with both sons Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix on their last day before Christmas at Krebs School in Copenhagen, 19-12-2008.
PPE
PPE

Thanks for the pics, Ice, but the link for Alexandra leads to Nikolai's pic too. Felix's hair is so dark now. They are so cute. Nikolai has Alexandra's coloring but he is looking more like his father in ?expression? I used to see only his mother in him, but it's different now.

Thanks for the pics, Ice, but the link for Alexandra leads to Nikolai's pic too. Felix's hair is so dark now. They are so cute. Nikolai has Alexandra's coloring but he is looking more like his father in ?expression? I used to see only his mother in him, but it's different now.
Boys grow so much specially Nikolai. I see in him Manley's grandfather and some of his father too.
Felix has beautiful eyes.

Poor Nikoali's eye still hasn't healed. It must have been quite a tussle!

Thanks for telling me, CasiraghiTrio :flowers: The mistake should be cut
out now :) It'll be interesting to see how the boys will change during
their teenage times and who they will then take after...

The boys both have beautiful eyes. They're so blue, Alexandra's eyes are very dark, but she must have a recessive blue-eye gene in there. They're so adorable, even though I probably can't say that about Nikolai because he's only 6 years younger than me! =D

The boys both have beautiful eyes. They're so blue, Alexandra's eyes are very dark, but she must have a recessive blue-eye gene in there.

My thoughts as well.

They're so adorable, even though I probably can't say that about Nikolai because he's only 6 years younger than me! =D

Of course you can. Nikolai is adorable :flowers:

I read that they live with Alexendra is it true?? I don't know a lot about them.....

I read that they live with Alexendra is it true?? I don't know a lot about them.....

Yes, they live mainly with Alexandra; however, they do stay with Joachim quite a bit. The children seem to be able to spend a lot of time with both of their parents.

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, with Prince Joachim, Countess Alexandra and Martin Jorgensen, attend a Carnival party, 23/02/2009.
PPE Agency

Thanks Iceflower, it's great to see them all together for Felix.

Great photos! I love Felix' costume. He seems like he has a very funny personality.

Ah, my favorite royal kid, along with his brother. :D
He's looking so much like his mom. He used to look like Prince Joachim and Nikolai used to look more like the countess. But these days, that's changed. Felix has Alexandra's bright eyes, eyebrows and smile, his dad's coloring, while Nikolai has his dad's facial expressions and his mom's coloring. Both are equally charming. :flowers:

Thanks Iceflower, it's great to see them all together for Felix.

Giov and I had posted the pics at the same time, so now my post
has disappered :) But here's a nice link with more pics from
yesterday:

Prins Nikolai i grimt gadestyrt

I like those pics of the wild boys running, and the parents much
slower behind them, just like any other family...:)

:previous: So cute! Little Felix looks so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom