Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it so awesome that PJ and PA are still friends and so civil after their divorce. They are great parents in that they really are putting their children first. Arranging so that the children can spend Christmas with both their father and family and mother and family. Good examples for divorced families.

That is great that Joachim and Alexandra put their differences aside for their two little son Nic and Felix and it is also good to see Joaxhim spending time with his eldest son hopefully next time we all will see pictures of Joachim with both Nic and Felix all the three of them together. And those are very great pictures of Nic with his family it is also nice to see Nic with his grandfather Henrik who wants to teach him how to cook which is a good quailty to have.

The older Nikolai gets, the more he looks like Joachim. He's going to be tall like his daddy too.

christinacg said:
The older Nikolai gets, the more he looks like Joachim. He's going to be tall like his daddy too.

ITA. When he was an infant, I thought he looked just like CP Frederik. Felix already resembles his dad.

I read on DRW's that Felix goes to the Krebs Skole, where Nikolai goes as well. As I'm not familiar with the Danish education system, I was wondering whether he attended "real" school or not.

Danish Royal Watchers here's the link, just scroll down to the article about Joachim and Marie, and it says it in there. I think the article was taken from Billed Bladet.

acdc1 said:
I read on DRW's that Felix goes to the Krebs Skole, where Nikolai goes as well. As I'm not familiar with the Danish education system, I was wondering whether he attended "real" school or not.

Danish Royal Watchers here's the link, just scroll down to the article about Joachim and Marie, and it says it in there. I think the article was taken from Billed Bladet.
Felix may attend (he doesn't yet) Krebs Skole - in the preschool class - from this autumn. Currently, he is attending a nursery school/daycare not far from Amalienborg. :flowers:

The Billed Bladet article speculates on this depending on whether Alexandra and Joachim believes Felix to be mature enough to do this.

crm2317 said:
Thanks the boys look like they were having a great day! Were they with their nannies?
They were with their parents. It's an annual event, that Joachim and Alexandra chose to continue after their divorce. The proceeds of the circus performance go to Børnecancerfonden (The Children Cancer fund), of which Alexandra is a patron.

Well the caption from face to face states that they were there without their parents but with two nannies.

The boys attended the charity performance together with their parents but obviously were there with their nannies some time during the day as well. Judging by the pics (from isifa) I think it was some fun event for children, there are not many people in the circus arena, so obviously not the charity performance.

And Alexandra is not and never was patron of the Children Cancer Fund, although she and her children (and sometimes Joachim) attended this charity performance regularly in the last years. The circus is in Mogeltonder near Schackenborg where they used to live.

Last edited:
Gekroonde Hoofden

If you scroll down there will be pictures of the two princes with their parents and maternal grandparents. There are also pictures with the boys and their nannies. The pics of them with their nannies was when they were on another visit to the circus. They are dressed differently in the pics with their parents.

Last edited:
ricarda said:
The boys attended the charity performance together with their parents but obviously were there with their nannies some time during the day as well. Judging by the pics (from isifa) I think it was some fun event for children, there are not many people in the circus arena, so obviously not the charity performance.

And Alexandra is not and never was patron of the Children Cancer Fund, although she and her children (and sometimes Joachim) attended this charity performance regularly in the last years. The circus is in Mogeltonder near Schackenborg where they used to live.
Both DR and TV2 reports that she is the patron. While Børnecancerfonden's homepage doesn't. I suppose it is because she's been frequenting the event since 2001, and it is for charity that one assumes that she is a patron. :ermm:

Gallery of Joachim and Alexandra and the children from BT: http://www.bt.dk/apps/pbcs.dll/gall...2&Kategori=UNDERHOLDNING&Lopenr=612001&Ref=PH

It looks like a great day. I like it how Alexandra and Joachim still try to make the day special for the boys, even though they aren't together anymore.

Am I the only one that's noticed this, but the boys are often dressed identical, or at least in similar outfits. I think that it's cute.

Martin was not at the circus.
Those are pictures of Alexandra and Martin taking the children to school (as the caption of the gallery says).

I agree, a true role modell.:lol:
What a difference to the undignified, "childish" behaviour of some other (ex)royals.

I guess the fact that both are seemingly happy in new relationships now helps a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
ricarda said:
Martin was not at the circus.
Those are pictures of Alexandra and Martin taking the children to school (as the caption of the gallery says).

I agree, a true role modell.:lol:
What a difference to the undignified, "childish" behaviour of some other (ex)royals.

I guess the fact that both are seemingly happy in new relationships now helps a lot.

You are right, the pictures of Alexandra with the boys and Martin with the boys is while taking them to school, should have read the captions better. :D

And I agree with you that th fact Joachim has Marie and Alexandra has Martin, makes it much easier for both of them to cope with the divorce.

This little Princes are absolutly nice. I find that they look better when they are with theirs fathers separatly. They seem more laughing with their mother and her new husband and more relaxed with their father, alone and even so with his new girl friend.

I think that Joachim has all the reasons to regret Alexandra, what a beautiful woman! Very classy and I'm sure very intelligent, with its soul intellegency wich make people extraordinary, at equal beauty if you make comparaison.

Last edited:
adelaide said:
I think that Joachim has all the reasons to regret Alexandra, what a beautiful woman! Very classy and I'm sure very intelligent, with its soul intellegency wich make people extraordinary, at equal beauty if you make comparaison.

I think he has not looked as happy and satisfied as he does theese days since the mid 90s, and he does not seem like man that is regretting anything, although Im sure the divorce was hard for him. To much perfect perfection and intelligent intelligence could be tiresom to be married and compared to all the time maybe?

Larzen said:
I think he has not looked as happy and satisfied as he does theese days since the mid 90s, and he does not seem like man that is regretting anything, although Im sure the divorce was hard for him.
I think you're absolutely right about Joachim. Somehow I find him much more likeable now than I used to.

These two little boys are going to be heartbreakers when they grow up; such personalities in such tiny bodies.

Nikolai already looks like he's growing into a 'shy' stage whereas Felix look like he's over his terrible twos shyness and is ready to greet the world.

pictures of Joachim & alexandra remind of thir more happy/mariage days, someone would still think they are a couple. I think its such a good idea to stay strong for the sake of the children. They all looked really happy, the boys as well, theyre just too adorable

These two little boys are going to be heartbreakers when they grow up; such personalities in such tiny bodies.

Nikolai already looks like he's growing into a 'shy' stage whereas Felix look like he's over his terrible twos shyness and is ready to greet the world.

Nikolai does look like he's entered a shy stage, and I agree that Felix is coming out of his.

Love how they can still get along so well as a family even though the parents are divorced and each has someone new in their lives. They really do make it work for the sake of their children and appear to have really remained friends! It's really nice to see.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum :flowers:
Does anyone know the address that I can send birthday cards to Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix? I adore both of them very much :wub: They're such a cutie but it's really hard to find any information about them.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum :flowers:
Does anyone know the address that I can send birthday cards to Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix? I adore both of them very much :wub: They're such a cutie but it's really hard to find any information about them.

Hey Physicistdear, welcome to the forums! :flowers:

Here is Joachim's address from Kongehuset:
Court of HRH Prince Joachim, Amalienborg, PO Box 2143, DK-1015 Copenhagen K
You can send anything to Nikolai and Felix here

children will always be children. It seems they have a wonderful connection with Frederik's son. thanks for sharing the pictures:flowers:

Those are great pictures of the kids! It reminds us that even though they are royal, they're no different than any other little boys. They like toy cars, and wrestling and play-fighting. And the one with their cousins is too sweet. I hope they grow up to be good friends with Christian and Isabella.

These pictures are very cute!Boys will be boys no matter if they are royals or not. It is nice to see the 4 cousins together, Christian is already protective to her sister, I am sure that Nikolaj and Felix are happy having a little girl in the family:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom