Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you Sirhon11234, I think Nikolai and Alexandre Coste are the cutest little royal children...havnt seen or heard alot about Princess Aiko, ill have to check that royal family out.

This pertains to both Nikolai and Felix but does anybody know whether they will each receive a monogram of their own?

soCal girl said:
This pertains to both Nikolai and Felix but does anybody know whether they will each receive a monogram of their own?

I gues they do receive a monogram when they becom 18.
All members of the royal family who are in line for the crown or by marriage are resiving their monogram. Ofcurse littel Prince Christian has one already but that is because he is going to succeed his dad CP Frederik when he is going to be King of Denmark.

Thanks for the link, Maxie! I'm glad there are still photos from prince Nikolai's birthday. it's an upset that there's no pictures from Felix's birthday, but these photos are just perfect.
Both of them grew up a lot, and getting cuter each year!

These little boys are going to be serious heart breakers when they grow up to be young men. they are very handsome children.

The new pictures are really brilliant. I love that kind of pictures, they are of the same style as those from earlier years. Great colours and very active, instead of simple group photos..Thanks for posting!

I read in other forum that Prince Joachim and Martin Jorgensen(?) both attended Nikolai's birthday, does anybody have their picture?

Belated Happy Birthday to Prince Nikolai..

I am so happy to see the new pictures. I am just fascinated by watching them grow through the years. I am even more proud with the fact that they are raised properly with the hardwork and efforts of their parents. They are such two very cute and nice kids. Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Christian do form a very nice trio and they are such very precious jewels of the Danish Royal Family.

News pics:
2ag66uf.jpg
3y2cm11.jpg
2zoeo1c.jpg

2iuulut.jpg
2hx8vmq.jpg
2z56o7l.jpg

44uhsn7.jpg
2hpm8ag.jpg
47lsmdz.jpg

Source:picturedesk

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these action shot pictures!! Looked like one of Felix's eye got hurt, and Alex rushed over to help.

Felix is cute!!!!!!

looks like Nikolai is pretty good at tennis....kekeke~~

I also like those action shot pics.....

Good work berlen, very touching pictures. Two little princes seemed enjoy their time with friends and family (Alexandra's parents also there). The boy who is sitting beside him has very light colour hair (my guess he just has silver blond hair and it is not the albino one)

Nikolai is so going to be the next generation of royal hearthrobs... following his uncle.. Prince Fredrick! if only i were born 10 years later.... :D

Wow! Nikolai has really good form while playing tennis...esp. for a seven year old! That's what happens when you're a royal...you excel in all sports! He can ski, play tennis and I'm sure as he grows up he'll take on many more sports. Aww, poor Felix. Guess as the saying goes..."boys will be boys". Getting injured while playing. The pix display PA as a normal hands on mom. So sweet!

pepperann said:
Wow! Nikolai has really good form while playing tennis...esp. for a seven year old! That's what happens when you're a royal...you excel in all sports! He can ski, play tennis and I'm sure as he grows up he'll take on many more sports. Aww, poor Felix. Guess as the saying goes..."boys will be boys". tting injured while playing. The pix display PA as a normal hands on mom. So sweet!

He is already seven? My, how the time flyes... I was suprised to see these pictures, and it seams he has grown a lot in these last few years, while everyone has been focusing on Christian...

Last edited:
Part 2

Sources: royal-photo.dk, dr.dk, localeyes.dk, bt.dk (the last is a bigger version of one posted in last batch; Nikolai spent the day with Prince Henrik at the Hermitage estate to participate in a story/photo op for the Worldwide Fund for Nature's Danish division's publication.

More plus news @ royalchildren.fashioneesta.com

Part 3

Sources: tv2.dk, wwf.dk, vg.no

Last edited:
Pics of Nikolaï and Felix with their father.
From Hola.

Nicolai, Felix, and the Urdangarin boys are defenitely going to be the next royal heartbreakers!

I have used the translator, so please don't mind errors.

Alexandra and Joachim can easily co-operate on making the boys' Christmas a good and hot experience.

Since the divorce princess Alexandra and prince Joachim have held Christmas for their children, prince Nikolai and prince Felix, individually.

Last year the princes had Christmas twice. First small Christmas Eve with their father, where there were lots of Christmas presents and then the actual Christmas Eve with their mother, princess Alexandra in the house on Svanemøllevej, where also the princess' boyfriend, Martin Jørgensen, was along.

This year it is reversed. Princess Alexandra, and Martin Jørgensen must do without the two royal gunpowder-owls (rumbunctios) on Christmas Eve. Boys will be together with their father, prince Joachim, at the large family Christmas on Fredensborg Slot. The following day the boys will celebrate Christmas with their mother, princess Alexandra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great that Alexandra and Joachim have worked out a way to spend the holidays with their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom