Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fanletizia said:
15-06-2006 Prinsess Alexandra, Prins Joachim met hun kinderen, Nikolai en Felix in Circus Arena in Moegeltoender

from PPE
They are so nice all together. It's really a lovely family !

More of the family from BT

Attachments

• 342938_large.jpg
    342938_large.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 342940_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342940_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 473
  • 342942_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342942_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 436
  • 342944_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342944_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 412
  • 342946_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342946_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 471
  • 342948_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342948_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 448
  • 342950_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342950_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 555
  • 342952_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342952_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 494
  • 342954_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    342954_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 431
It is great to see all them together. Lovely family .

Ariel said:
Is there any probability that they are trying to reconcile?
Considering that Joachim gave a recent interview to Billed Bladet where he said he was still together with Marie... it doesn't seem likely. It might happen, and it might not. I think the thing to remember is that even when the divorce was announced, Joachim and Alexandra still acted friendly towards each other and jointly brought Nikolai to school on his first day. The two of them seem to be good friends.

its so nice to see them together again. . .

elle said:
its so nice to see them together again. . .
yest it truly is. Although they don't seem to exchange glances even once, dimming my hope they'll fall in love with each other all over again..:(

Joachim and Alexandra's sons are so cute!!They always look very happy together!!!

The two of them certainly have handsome children. Thanks for to those of you who posted the pictures.

I think it's wonderful that Joachim and Alexandra still remain friendly after their divorce. So many divorced parents end up hating one another and try to drag their children into it and the kids grow up resenting that. But for two people so high-profile like Joachim and Alexandra, being seen in public together with their children after a divorce is really admirable, and the little boys seem very happy. Even if they don't get back together, I think they're both good for what they're doing for the sake of their boys.

Nikolai is so cute. I really love the first pic. Alex look sooo in love with Joachim
thanks mtbcm for post these scans

laurixa said:
Nikolai is so cute. thanks mtbcm for post these scans

You're welcome, laurixa.

laurixa said:
Alex look sooo in love with Joachim

Yes she was. I believe she still is (but I'm not going to say it;)). Specially in their first years of wedding she hardly takes her eyes out of her husband in pictures. And she was so in-love in her wedding day. That picture of them dancing is the epythome of love for me :).

Regards,
mtbcm :)

They are very handsome boys!! Really adorable kids. Congrats to the proud parents.

Love all the pictures but wish we did not have the ones with water marks and stuff on them. Especially love the baby pictures of the boys they are so cute. Judy

Is there a photo shoot for Felix? Usually for Nikolai and Felix's birthdays a series of photos are released (such as the one in soCalgirl's above post). It's disappointing that there might not be an official photoshoot for Felix, or that we won't see such photoshoots for Joachim and Alexandra's sons anymore. :( It was nice to see them growing up through those photos, especially since we don't see much of them anymore.

Alexandria said:
Is there a photo shoot for Felix? Usually for Nikolai and Felix's birthdays a series of photos are released (such as the one in soCalgirl's above post). It's disappointing that there might not be an official photoshoot for Felix, or that we won't see such photoshoots for Joachim and Alexandra's sons anymore. :( It was nice to see them growing up through those photos, especially since we don't see much of them anymore.
I guess that since Felix' birthday is in the holiday season, they prefer to be private - maybe we'll see something for Nikolai's? I hope so, as I believe that the kind of photo-shoots for royal children help appease the magazine's "need" for pictures of them - so they can have a normal everyday life while they're young at least.

Alexandria said:

I think it is part of the process of the Joachim/Alexandra branch of the family stepping back as the Crown Prince and Crown Princess and their family take the limelight. It's sad, because the Joachim/Alexandra family was just so much more interesting and nuanced than the Crown Princes.

royaltywatcher said:
I think it is part of the process of the Joachim/Alexandra branch of the family stepping back as the Crown Prince and Crown Princess and their family take the limelight. It's sad, because the Joachim/Alexandra family was just so much more interesting and nuanced than the Crown Princes.

I think there's enough public attention and interest for both. I'd certainly have time for pictures at birthday time of Nikolai and Felix and Christian, especially since their birthdays are spaced out enough in July, August and October respectively. Even if future kids by Frederik and Mary have birthdays in July or August, I think there could still be two or three images of Nikolai and Felix with say five or six of Frederik and Mary's kids.

It's a shame that we've been able to watch Nikolai and Felix grow up for several years and now that Christian is on the scene (even though he will one day be King after his father), it seems like Nikolai and Felix are being pushed aside.

It could be that Pr Joachim and Pr Alexandra made the decision themselves. It is a pity because I think those 2 little boys are turning into right royal little heartrobs

Stellad

H.M. Margrethe said:
The onley persones who can and may be called are CP Frederik,Prince Joachim beacus they are children of the queen.

Not exactly, as Christian is HRH, too :)

I just realized that these boys will be in the minority among royals in the future. There's a very likely possibility that they might marry into the other future queens and princesses of the other houses. These two brothers will be heartbreakers when they grow up!

lisa777 said:
Does anybody know if pics of Felix's 4th birthday were released???

That's what I wanted to know too. They must have taken pix of their bdays to be released. I mean just 'cos they're now 4th and 5th (as opposed to 3rd and 4th) in line to the throne doesn't mean they don't deserve to have their bday pix released.

Last edited:
I find Prince Nkolai Princess Aiko and Alexandre Coste the most adorable royal children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom