Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix, Current Events 1: September 2005 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos with no watermarks from Hello magazine
#1: The enormously popular princess arrives hand-in-hand with her little boys. Nikolai and Felix joined their parents for the christening of a family friend's son
#2: She and Joachim, who were both wearing broad smiles as they left the church, are clearly at ease in each other's company

Related Article below
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/01/31/princessalexandra/

Attachments

• alexandra-dop1a.jpg
    alexandra-dop1a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 534
  • alexandra-dop2a.jpg
    alexandra-dop2a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 668
Nice photo of them...just wondering why are the colour of little princes's coat different in second photo, as I think both photo have been taken in same day/event.

Nikolais B-day is the day before mine lol thats awsome I Turn 21 the day after he turns 7 :)

galuhcandrakirana said:
Nice photo of them...just wondering why are the colour of little princes's coat different in second photo, as I think both photo have been taken in same day/event.

It's just the lighting of the pictures. They're the same coats. :)

Eastnews

-- EXCLUSIVE -- NO INTERNET -- Denmarks Prince Joachim on holiday in France with his son Prince Nikolai and a friend. February 12, 2006 Code: 01218LL Photo: Lars Laursen All Over Press Denmark

nwzurm.jpg
nwzuv7.jpg
nwzuvp.jpg
nwzuwh.jpg
nwzuxg.jpg
nwzuy9.jpg
nwzuz7.jpg
nwzv2c.jpg
nwzv35.jpg

wow he looks so sweet, taking the first steps of learning skiing.. it looks like fun.

yes they do I Like Nick especially since our B Days are so close hehe :)

Aww that's sooo sweet!! Father and son spending some quality time together! When there's more than one child in the family sometimes the older one feels neglected (being the oldest of five I've felt that way before)! As usual, Nikolai is sooo cute!! Not as usual, is that Joachim is looking very handsome in those pics. I think it's the hair cut...it suits him really well. I never thought of him as that handsome of a man (average looking), but I beg to differ now! ahahaha...very handsome indeed!! ^_^

26-03-2006 Princess Alexandra, Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Joachim at the 300 year anniversary of the Garnisions Church in Copenhagen.
PPE

Last edited:
I think that's really great of them to still be civil with one another after the divorce.. best divorce couple ever...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link Purple...you`re very kind :eek:

Nice pictures of the family together again for an event. I hope we could see moe pictures of them together in outings or formal ones.

I really like Alex wearing jeans and a basseball cap, she just looks wonderful in all kinds of outfits.

Yeah, those are really nice photo's :)
Joachim looks nice in tee shirts ..

Aww...haven't seen Felix in pix in the longest time and he's still as cute as ever. Joachim is looking really sharp in that jacket/coat too. I guess being in love really makes a person look and feel better huh?

Thanks to all that uploaded the pix...some I've never seen before. As for the most recent pix, wow, the boys have gotten so tall! They're getting so big and growing so fast! Seems just like yesterday that Nikolai was almost 3 and excited about the arrival of his new baby brother. Time sure flies.

nikolai and felix is really cute!!! and...Nikolai has really grown up alot....handsome kid!

bigheadshirmp said:
nikolai and felix is really cute!!! and...Nikolai has really grown up alot....handsome kid!

I agree with you. Cute little boys!

The Queen's Birthday

I wonder why Alexandra's 2 little boys did not join the others in the balcony during the Queen's Birthday? It seems now that Christian is around.....

rosalyn said:
I wonder why Alexandra's 2 little boys did not join the others in the balcony during the Queen's Birthday? It seems now that Christian is around.....

According to a media report the 2 boys had gone away on holiday with their mother and her boyfriend. The family obviously is going to alternate years as last year both boys were with Joachim celebrating his mother's birthday. ( Joachim was also not around and it was assumed he was away on holiday with his girlfriend.)

15-06-2006 Prinsess Alexandra, Prins Joachim met hun kinderen, Nikolai en Felix in Circus Arena in Moegeltoender

from PPE

Attachments

• 06061690.jpg
    06061690.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 533
  • 06061691.jpg
    06061691.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 06061692.jpg
    06061692.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 436
  • 06061693.jpg