Prince Joachim, Current Events Part 2: September 2005 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
As the old thread was getting rather long, it has been closed.

Here is a brand new news/pictures thread to have fun in.

Bear in mind that these threads are reserved for current events - posting two year old articles or photos about Prince Joachim... is not current events by any scale - even if you found them today.

Also have in mind the rules when posting: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

Happy posting.

Re:

Joachim and Alexandra have provided a perfect model for other Royal Families to follow when divorce comes into play.

It must seem so strange for Joachim that later this month, he'll become number 3 and not number 2!

BeatrixFan said:
Joachim and Alexandra have provided a perfect model for other Royal Families to follow when divorce comes into play.

It must seem so strange for Joachim that later this month, he'll become number 3 and not number 2!

Uhhhh i really hope not that he will make a "Prince Henrik fit" juste like his dad did. It was after one of the newyears dinners. I think it was in 2002.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Re:

That was very embarrassing. But again, the Danish RF proved the perfect role-models. They dropped everything and went to be with Henrik as a family.

what about Prince Joachim will visit his brother Fred and Mary and new baby? and also his sons visit the cousins

Sara Boyce

Lady Cathrine Rose said:
WOW, Prince Joachim looks smashing in that suit and those colors! YUMMY!:p

Hmm NOT the kinde of man i woud like to be with.
I just can´t stand his choice of clothes or the color of it.

Congrats to Uncle Joachim on the birth of his Nephew

H.M. Margrethe said:
Hmm NOT the kinde of man i woud like to be with.
I just can´t stand his choice of clothes or the color of it.

Actually I like it except for the tie. The tie is nice but doesn't go with the rest of the outfit. Joachim is quite nice looking, I wouldn't mind being seen with him. ;)

I wonder if he's going to take Nikolai and Felix to see their little cousin?

Well i wouldn't mind being with Joachim. I would like to know if you married Prince Joachim and had children where would they stand against Alexandra's sons??? Would they have the same status.

More Aussies in the family!

galuhcandrakirana said:
I don't know if it just because of his suits...but he looks much older than his older brother:confused:

You're right but its not the suits. Joachim has been bigger than Frederik since they were little kids which is strange because Frederik is older. I don't know whether it is that Joachim looks so much older or that Frederik looks eternally boyish. They both are charming and good looking but have very different looks.

Princess Joanna said:
Well i wouldn't mind being with Joachim. I would like to know if you married Prince Joachim and had children where would they stand against Alexandra's sons??? Would they have the same status.

More Aussies in the family!

I think that if he ever remarry and gets more children they will have the same status like Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix.

galuhcandrakirana said:
I don't know if it just because of his suits...but he looks much older than his older brother:confused:

People who smoke heavily, generally age earlier!:(

auntie said:
People who smoke heavily, generally age earlier!:(

the thing is that Frederick used to smoke tooo...he just quit recently (or a few years ago)!

Joachim always looked older than Frederick even in childhood days....not only now.....Fred always looks like Joachim's little bro to me...haha:p

bigheadshirmp said:
the thing is that Frederick used to smoke tooo...he just quit recently (or a few years ago)!

Joachim always looked older than Frederick even in childhood days....not only now.....Fred always looks like Joachim's little bro to me...haha:p
That is because Joachim often behaves very serious. He still has a little of the old school royal about him. Alexandra has the same twist, which is possible why they married. But Alexandra professionally better at adding a little human on her role.

November 4: Prince Joachim hosted the King Hunt in the Grasten Forestry District. (Translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 561
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 448
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 459
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 540
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 547
fromEU said:
That is because Joachim often behaves very serious. He still has a little of the old school royal about him. Alexandra has the same twist, which is possible why they married. But Alexandra professionally better at adding a little human on her role.
I heard from a Danish friend that the Danish RF going back to the Queens Grandfather,a lways had a humane touch to them...

i found this article from another forum....it was from sept 2005.....

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,536575,00.html

i'm suprise that no one posted this article & pic in this forum.....
Prince Joachim was asked by a journalist form Se og hør if he was done drinking (or something like that).

Joachim lashed out after the reported. He apparently grabbed the reportes arm and showed him in the chest. His two secrurity men stopped him.

apparently...none of the Danish media reported this......is this usual in Denmark? like the press would cover up bad things about the royal family?

also....i'm just wondering if this "alcoholism & violence" thing that caused the divorce?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

bigheadshirmp said:

Prince Joachim was asked by a journalist form Se og hør if he was done drinking (or something like that).

Joachim lashed out after the reported. He apparently grabbed the reportes arm and showed him in the chest. His two secrurity men stopped him.

apparently...none of the Danish media reported this......is this usual in Denmark? like the press would cover up bad things about the royal family?

also....i'm just wondering if this "alcoholism & violence" thing that caused the divorce?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I doubt alcoholism and violence was a factor in their divorce. Besides, one incident doesn't constitute a alcoholic or a violent temper, just someone who may have had a few too many drinks, and then overreacted to reporters.

And, no the Danish media doesn't cover anything up. Remember when CP Mary was caught speeding on her way to an event that she was running late for? She was pregnant at the time and it was front page news.
I think it may not have become public until now, or it wasn't an accurate story in the first place.

bigheadshirmp said:

Yes, they did. It was on TV and written about in the papers and gossip magazines. I saw it on TV and Aftenbladet is not very credible on this. Joachim was upset, he did not attack any reporter at all, but he refused answering the stupid question and said angryly to the reporter that if he did not behave he wasn't wellcome there. The event took place on Joachims private ground on Schackenborg, so he could to throw the reporter out if he wanted to. But the reporter kept quiert afterwards.

I think you are redicolous connecting this little incedent to "alcoholism and violence" being the course to the divorce, just to take peoples minds of the new allegations of Alexandra bieng unfaitful for years. Which I am not sure I believe either.

The article in Aftonbladed is from 22. Setember 2004.

you know, with all said about Prince Joachim's drinking and temper, we will never really know what caused the divorce, there are many speculations, and even announcements made by the couple, but the truth could be far from what people imagine!:(

Let me put it to simply. It is the same thing with Charles and Diana and other divorces. They married with all intention of staying in love and living happily ever after. They fell out of love and went there seperate ways. It doesnt matter what actually happened. They are divorced and happy. Move on. We dont need this crazy gossip.

There are some photos of Joachim´s altercation with the journalist over his drinking on this forum. Go to Joachim´s old thread. It´s there somewhere.
No, the DRF is very honest; they don´t try to muzzle the media.

bigheadshirmp said:

That article was discussed here when it happened. You can do a search on the threads here.

Joachim was seen in bars at the time and it was speculated that his drinking and womanizing was the cause of the divorce. This was very unfair IMHO because they were just assuming that since he was in bars he must be drinking a lot and chasing women while he was married to Alexandra.

Just because he threw a reporter off his estate does not mean that he beat his wife. That is ridiculous.

-Princess Alexandra will have the children this x-mas, I will go to Mariseillesborg with my parents.

So brief and very sad answers Joachim when he is asked about how they will celebrate x-mas this year.
from
http://www.billedbladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3610
:( Christmas without his sons at the same time Frederik and Mary celebrates their first christmas with their son cant be very fun for Joachim.

Hi to all, I did not think about this prince before, but lately he has started to "grown on me";). He looks like a king, from those pix of looong ago, isn't he?
And he also looks so dignified, at least IMO.:p

I Used to think he was Arrogant but I Dont any more

Hello there...
Does anyone has any news on Prince Joachim lately?
Whats' he up to? :)

By the way, does anyone has any nice wallpaper of his?

Good Question ive not seen him in a while either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom