Prince Joachim, Current Events Part 2: September 2005 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that when Marie become Joachims wife she woud get ride of all Joachims sixpins they are auful to look at..He is not 50 years but in his 30´s.

What are sixpins?
I think it should be sixpence - the 'flat hat' that Joachim is so fond of wearing ;) I am not sure whether this term is used in the English language for this type of hat - but it is in Danish (strange really!)

I think it should be sixpence - the 'flat hat' that Joachim is so fond of wearing ;) I am not sure whether this term is used in the English language for this type of hat - but it is in Danish (strange really!)

Oh, I know what you mean. I like those hats, they make him look so cute!

Photos of Prince Joachim at the anniversary of Princes Livregiment which was held today, November 30, 2007.

"Prins Joachim deltog fredag ved markeringen af Prinsens Livregiments 350 års stiftelsesdag i Viborg."

This month Prince Joachim will travel to Hong Kong as well as Shanghai to promote Danish design. His trip will officially end on December 14.

To read more about his upcoming trip please click here

An article in the Danish newspaper Politiken reporting about Prince Joachim's trip to Shanghai. Apparently, the trip has started on the right foot.

Pics 8.12.2007

Prince Joachim of Denmark attends the opening ceremony
of Denmark creation and fashion show in Shanghai, China,
December 8, 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Danish prince relishes return to 'gweilo heaven' away from the media glare
Barclay Crawford. South China Morning Post. Hong Kong: Dec 13, 2007. pg. 1

link

Prince Joachim of Denmark was back in Hong Kong this week to talk up business from the Nordic nation.
While he spoke with passion about the creativity and success of his nation, it was his own memories of living in Hong Kong that really brought out the prince's charm and smile.
From 1993 to 1994 the handsome royal had a chance to step outside the bubble of scrutiny he has experienced since birth in his home nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Joachim and Countess Alexandra giving out grants from 'Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandras Fund' at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen

PPE Agency

Will he start another fund with Marie? Or will Marie join their joint fund? How odd to still be doing that sort of thing after the divorce.

A new, yet short, article about Joachim. The author discusses the dinner at Kancellihuset the other night and notes that Marie wasn't there. There is a candid shot of Joachim leaving and another one, here.

HER&NU video
HER&NU :: Joachim angst for hospitaler
All the best Mitchell

In the article in Billedbladet regarding the event, Joachim tells of his fear of hospitals, and mentioned that he was glad that he had never been in one as a patient. He also said something on how it was good that the Odense now has a children's hospital, in case something happened to Felix and Nikolai while they were visiting him. :ohmy: (There are definitely hospitals a bit closer to Møgeltønder, which could surely do the job in an emergency, though :ermm:)

LOL - trust Se&Hør to show that!
The (in)famous editor, Henrik Qvortrup, claims in the article that 'he sees it as his duty to show his readers what will soon be Marie's"! :rolleyes: - AND that the magazine will send a DKK 1500 cheque to Schackenborg so Joachim will be paid the usual fee for his undressed appearance in Se&Hør......

It was reported that the cheque was cashed in, two days after it was sent...:whistling:

ABC.es: gente - gente - Desnudo real de 1.500 coronas
To see to believe. Once again Joaquin of Denmark has carried out a scandal. Youngest child of Reina Danish, that only days ago made vibrate of monarchic fervor to a whole nation when, dressed in the uniform in full dress of the Body of Engineers, it married to the beautiful French Marie Cavallier, appears as “Ugens man” (“Man of the week”) in the magazine “og Hør”. Putting in which Joaquin shows to his body bullfigther only covered in his more intimate parts by a concise towel. In case that outside little, the real model supposedly received by the trabajito 1,500 Danish crowns (around 200 Euros). This one is without a doubt the first time in the history that a real member of a millenarian dynasty as the Danish makes a thing equal.

I heard that ..... :D - perhaps Joachim returned to a pile of bills ;)

I like that. I bet it was Marie who decided to cash in the cheque - it's such a classical French housewife thing to be practical about financial aspects of things. Though with those two you can never know who was the "French" part in a decision.

And I hope most Danes have a hearty laugh, too. Because I believe it was just a bad joke on the prince's expense to send the cheque that publicically on believing they would never ever cash it in. And that's how Joachim turned the table with an elegant smile. I wouldn't wonder if we soon find out from another paper for exactly what kind of clothing for Marie Joachim spend the money on he earned with his half-nudity ...:D What did Marie answer when asked about Joachim's wild ways and his love of partying: "Oh, I love parties, too.".

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ABC.es: gente - gente - Desnudo real de 1.500 coronas
To see to believe. Once again Joaquin of Denmark has carried out a scandal. Youngest child of Reina Danish, that only days ago made vibrate of monarchic fervor to a whole nation when, dressed in the uniform in full dress of the Body of Engineers, it married to the beautiful French Marie Cavallier, appears as “Ugens man” (“Man of the week”) in the magazine “og Hør”. Putting in which Joaquin shows to his body bullfigther only covered in his more intimate parts by a concise towel. In case that outside little, the real model supposedly received by the trabajito 1,500 Danish crowns (around 200 Euros). This one is without a doubt the first time in the history that a real member of a millenarian dynasty as the Danish makes a thing equal.

LOL i dont think that it was sutch a scandal her in Denmark that we got a pictur of Prince Joachim without a shirt on..and it has been statet that Prince Joachim did not recivede the check but send it to a foundasion callede Queen Ingrids Greenland foundasion,so no scandal ther.:angel:

Pics 25.11.2008

Prince Joachim handed out the Driver of the Year Award 2008 to
Le Mans pilot Tom Kristensen on November 25, 2008, Copenhagen

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Very nice photos. I'm sure that Joachim was thrilled to be part of this. Every time I read an article about Prince Joachim, it always mentions that he loves racing. He looks nice in these pictures.

Very interesting close-up photo of Joachim's socks! Does anyone know what the design is that is on the socks?

I love your comment Sgl. It is an interesting photo :lol:

I think it is a pink rabbit :flowers:

Perhaps he borrowed the socks from Felix................

Pink rabbits...:D An interesting choice!

Thanks for the link, Alex001. I didn't know that this fund was still in existence. I had assumed that it was discontinued after the divorce. It is very nice that they are able to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom