Prince Joachim, Current Events Part 2: September 2005 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
POLFOTO MAY 16 2006 The Danish Prince Joachim attended tuesday presentation of awards to the best apprentices in the eastern part of Jutland in Denmark. The awards were given by the foundation of the Danish Industri and Craft. 25 apprentices are educated from goldsmith to electrician over painter and they are all chose because of their extra ordinary marks in the course of their education.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 276
Very nice pictures of the prince. Thank you.

hallo everyone,
i have seen in danish royal family board that Prince Joachim had 2 official events on 24 and 25 May. have yoy seen any photos?
thank you in advance!

agapi said:
hallo everyone,
i have seen in danish royal family board that Prince Joachim had 2 official events on 24 and 25 May. have yoy seen any photos?
thank you in advance!

Well..so far I havent seen any last picture of Prince Joachim´s events

Are there any photos of Prince Joachim's visit to California? I googled for info about his visit and came up with very little. Here's a link to an article in the Stanford University paper:
http://daily.stanford.org/tempo?page=content&id=20749&repository=0001_article
No photos, alas. Hopefully, the coverage in the Danish press is more comprehensive. It sounds like the Danes are very progressive in energy conservation.

HRH Prince Joachim of Denmark addresses the audience at the Danish Film Fest: LA at the Aero Theatre on June 3, 2006 in Santa Monica, California.

Attachments

• 71117698.jpg
    71117698.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 218
  • 71117699.jpg
    71117699.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 71117697.jpg
    71117697.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 251
  • 71117696.jpg
    71117696.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 71117693.jpg
    71117693.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 71117521.jpg
    71117521.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 71117514.jpg
    71117514.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 71117513.jpg
    71117513.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 71117509.jpg
    71117509.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 299
  • 71117508.jpg
    71117508.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 286
And a few more...

Attachments

• 71117700.jpg
    71117700.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 71117706.jpg
    71117706.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 71117712.jpg
    71117712.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 219
On the front page of today's edition of one of the Swedish tabloids the top story, with a big pic of Joachim, is all about Joachim's wedding night in Paris. There's even a little (old) pic of Marie Chevallier :rolleyes:

I'm not stupid enough to lower myself to buy their trash, I'm just curious to know if anyone knows which people's wedding Joachim (probably / assumably) attended ??

Gosh, I didn't know he was in my neck of the woods! How long is Joachim going to be in California, maybe I can go take pictures?

I do not think that he married with her mother in the hospital and his family away......when whe re-marries I think all Denmark will know all about it and personally I wish they made a beautiful celebration for them and all denmark...and the ones that are not danish like me!!

He was there from May 31 to June 5, 2006. Then he went on to Beijing, China. How frustrating for for you to have missed him.
Moonlightrhapsody said:
Gosh, I didn't know he was in my neck of the woods! How long is Joachim going to be in California, maybe I can go take pictures?

Blast it! I'm always the last one to know! Oh well, I hope he has a great trip to China.

hallo everyone!
i like the Prince's Joachim fotos. he seems to be happy and i find some of these fotos funny.
hope we will see fotos from china too!

from Abaca :

Prince Joachim at the first annual Danish Film Festival in Los Angeles. Presented by Danish Film Fest LA, The Royal Danish Embassy and American Cinematheque at the Aero Theatre in Los Angeles, CA. June 3 2006

1-3 : Prince Joachim arrives at the Gala event for the First Annual Danish Film Festival, Bergamot Station Los Angeles, CA. June 3 2006
4-7 : Prince Joachim at the first annual Danish Film Festival in Los Angeles

Attachments

• 501981.jpg
    501981.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 250
  • 501982.jpg
    501982.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 501993.jpg
    501993.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 274
  • 501988.jpg
    501988.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 501991.jpg
    501991.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 283
  • 501992.jpg
    501992.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 501968.jpg
    501968.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 255
happy birthday Prince Joachim!
i think that he is at beijing right now, so he will not spend his birthday with hiw girlfriend or his children

How old is he?

He certainly is a good looking man but strangely looks older than Frederik, I think it's his skin ... he also comes across as being very intelligent based on the documentaries I have watched where he discusses his ancestors. Hopefully we'll have another royal wedding soon!

PreDoc said:
How old is he?

He certainly is a good looking man but strangely looks older than Frederik, I think it's his skin ... he also comes across as being very intelligent based on the documentaries I have watched where he discusses his ancestors. Hopefully we'll have another royal wedding soon!

He is born in 1969 so he must be 37

wow, happy birthday to him!
he's a very hard-working prince, isn't he? he travels a lot: Cambodia, Thailand, China, the US, wow!:)

Hi! I'm new to this forum and glad to be here.:)

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures on Prince Joachim and family.

Does anyone happen to have his address for Schackenborg and does anyone know what his current schedule is? (Where he is/will be?)

Thanks!!

mjacob said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum and glad to be here.:)
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures on Prince Joachim and family.
Does anyone happen to have his address for Schackenborg and does anyone know what his current schedule is? (Where he is/will be?)
Thanks!!

Hello mjacob and welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy your membership as much as I and many others do.

As for HRH Prince Joachim's schedule, we have a Royal Danish Calendar in which you can read about the future engagements of HRH Prince Joachim and the remaining Danish Royal Family. All engagements here are confirmed by the Court. The calendar can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/royal-danish-calendar-6703.html

If you wish to send a letter to His Royal Highness, his postal adress is:
H.K.H. Prins Joachims hof
Amalienborg, Postboks 2143
1015 København K

or

Court of HRH Prince Joachim
Amalienborg, P. O. Box 2143
1015 Copenhagen K

/Lasse Pedersen

Lasse Pedersen said:
Hello mjacob and welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy your membership as much as I and many others do.

As for HRH Prince Joachim's schedule, we have a Royal Danish Calendar in which you can read about the future engagements of HRH Prince Joachim and the remaining Danish Royal Family. All engagements here are confirmed by the Court. The calendar can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/royal-danish-calendar-6703.html

If you wish to send a letter to His Royal Highness, his postal adress is:
H.K.H. Prins Joachims hof
Amalienborg, Postboks 2143
1015 København K

or

Court of HRH Prince Joachim
Amalienborg, P. O. Box 2143
1015 Copenhagen K

/Lasse Pedersen
Lasse,

Thank you so much!!

Now, a silly question...Realistically, will Prince Joachim receive my letter and respond personally?

mjacob said:
Lasse,

Thank you so much!!

Now, a silly question...Realistically, will Prince Joachim receive my letter and respond personally?

The members of the danish royal family always read their letters but unless it's of private caracter their staff and ladies in waiting answer them... If the letter contains political questions it is answerd by the relevant cabinet...

Last edited:
hello everybody. i have noticed that there are two articles today (29-06-2006) one in ekstra bladet about joachim and a swedish journalist and an other one in se og hor about nikolaj and PJ. can someone give a brief summary of these 2?
thank you in advanced!

There was a short article on Se og Hor about Prince Joachim's vacation to Cayx. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please translate it. Thanks!

agapi said:
hello everybody. i have noticed that there are two articles today (29-06-2006) one in ekstra bladet about joachim and a swedish journalist and an other one in se og hor about nikolaj and PJ. can someone give a brief summary of these 2?
thank you in advanced!

The latter speaks of Nikolai's last day of school. Each student in his class got an envelope with a (somewhat) report card detailing the results of his schoolyear...I assume it discusses his behaviour, his progress, etc. Nikolai was particularly proud and couldn't wait to show his father his envelope.

13/08 06 HRH Prince Joachim is present at the Royal Theatre's Opera Concert at Skamlingsbanken, close to Kolding. Sitting next to him: Countess Sussie of Rosenborg and her husband Count Ingolf of Rosenborg (Cousin to Queen Margrethe).

Picture scanned from Billed Bladet.

Ukraine's President Victor Yushchenko. left, gestures as Prince Joachim of Denmark looks on during their meeting in Kiev, Ukraine, Tuesday, Sept. 19,2006. Prince Joachim of Denmark arrive to Kiev to meet with country's top officials

from yahoo/ap

Interesting ive not really been this particular board in a while would someone be so kind as to tell me why he is in the Ukraine and will he be going to Russia with Frederik and Mary as I Dont belive its very far?
Thanks in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom