Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 4: September 2008 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so pleased to see that Marie has been given her monogram! I can't wait to see her taking on patronages and taking part in official duties.

Is there an itinerary yet for the Russia trip?
When will they be arriving in Russia?

Thanks

. . . . . . . . It's a nice picture if it weren't for her facial expression - nice outfit, hair, accessories.
Give her shoulder pads an extra half inch and there you have it . . . . the "classic" pose of Lynda Evans or Joan Collins! :ohmy:

Dynasty de ja vu? You decide! :ROFLMAO:

This photo was taken of Marie attending a ballet (choreographed by Queen Margarethe!) a few days ago. She looks thin in this photo. No sign of a belly yet.

http://i37.tinypic.com/14v3czr.jpg

photos via Iceflower in the Danish Royal Family events thread

Marie and Joachim went shopping for Christmas. Funny though, this french agency thinks that they are Mary and Frederik. Click the photo to get big photos.
Pure People/La princesse Mary et le prince Frederik de Danemark : pour eux aussi, c'est l'heure du… shopping de Noël !

You would think that a French agency would be able to correctly write about a princess who happens to be French! :lol: Joachim and Marie look really happy together in these photos. Does anyone know what the thing in the box marked "klovn" was?

Oh, she would have did not make courtsey since she is pregnant. Queen Margie should had dispensed this.

It's been stated at different times we don't know what is really happening when we only see a split second of what was going on in a still photo. When Marie was curtseying to Queen Margrethe, and looks like Margrethe is ignoring Marie, Marie might have whispered" help I can't get up" and it caught the queen in a fit of giggles and she glanced over to Joachim.

Just my thoughts when looking at the photo.

Pics 7.2.2009

Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and Princes Nikolai and Felix,
take the ski-train for their annual Swiss ski holiday. Merete,
the boys' nanny, travelled with the family. Villars-sur-Ollon,
Switzerland - 7/2/2009.

- Pic 7 is really cute and pic 8 quite funny :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

Pics 8.2.2009

More pics from the photoshoot today:

Denmark's Prince Joachim on a ski break with wife Princess Marie
and sons Princes Nikolai (plaid jacket) and Felix (yellow ski outfit).
The party was joined by Princess Marie's half-brother Gregory
Grandet (red ski outfit and blue goggles). Villars-sur-Ollon,
Switzerland, February 8, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

Thanks a lot for the photos iceflower:flowers:

I wonder why royals or even celebrities almost never wear caps on photosessions?

Thanks a lot for the photos iceflower:flowers:

I wonder why royals or even celebrities almost never wear caps on photosessions?

Also Thanks for the pictures, Iceflower.

Well, they do wear caps on Pic4 ... however, I wonder why the adults don't wear helmets for skiing. Much saver :cool:

Beautiful family, a little girl would be the icing on the cake !

Danish royals and Flavio Briatore enjoy ski breaks in Swiss Alps

...her husband Joachim and his two boys, nine-year-old Nikolai and Felix, six, have been having a ball on the slopes of Switzerland's Villars-sur-Ollon... - Full Article

Marie's mother is also with them during their skiing
holidays in Villars-sur-Ollon - here are two pics of
her and Marie greeting each other on Saturday and
a very cute pic of Marie with her dog that same day:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Paty it doesn't work for me.

The link works, magnik, I've tried it out a second ago, so
maybe it's a result of your internet connection or the media
player you have on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back