Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 4: September 2008 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary is in Jordan and Frederik is coming to the U.S. Prince Joachim would be regent if Frederik is out of the country.

:previous:1700 years old, wow. Love the history some countries have, its great:flowers:

That goes for your country too. Don't know about Southern California but there were well developed cultures in Arizona and Nevada around that time. But then the desert returned...

Are they going to Caix , who is regent at the moment ?

They have been in France and Joachim is Rigsforstander right now.
our Marie and Joachim do indeed have a busy schedule over the weekend and next week.

Last edited:
Mary is in Jordan and Frederik is coming to the U.S. Prince Joachim would be regent if Frederik is out of the country.

Oh, I see. Must have read wrong an article I read. Thank you for clarification :flowers:

That goes for your country too. Don't know about Southern California but there were well developed cultures in Arizona and Nevada around that time. But then the desert returned...

They have been in France and Joachim is Rigsforstander right now.
Marie and our Joachim do indeed have a busy schedule over the weekend and next week.

Yes, there are.:flowers: It amazes some of my friends that i have traveled more in Europe than the actual US. its on my things to do:)

and since when did Joachim become, "our Joachim"?:whistling::D:ROFLMAO:

:previous: He isn't, it's our Marie. :)

Merely a mild case of senility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom