The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Serene Highness

Marie Cavallier, une rayonnante grossesse en forme de... cerise !

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 03-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Courtier

Marie looks radiant, polished. Taking a closer look at her coat, it seems the sleeves were sewn incorrectly, perhaps on the wrong side, as the cuffs look awkward. Shouldn't they be going the other way? Did anyone else notice this?

Re post #210 - I mean the tan coat worn in Copenhagen (under Princess Marie Current Events) for the UNESCO event.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Majesty

Pictures/comments regarding Prince Joachim and Princess Marie during the Home Guard anniversary can be found in this thread.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:34 AM
Gentry

2009-4-4 rincess Marie and Prince Joachim arrived at a concert in the Christiansborg Castle Church.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/13299147.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/13299144.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/13299142.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/13299141.jpg
Old 04-05-2009, 06:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
High Heels so late in the pregnancy, she best be careful.
x
Old 04-05-2009, 08:37 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I love Marie's pregnancy style, she looks quite good every time I see her.

Old 04-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Mary looks really nice and quite relaxed in her pregnancy. I like her make-up, gives her a radiant look.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

she looked very happy all the time since the announcement of the pregnancy. i'm sure she is looking forward to the birth of the baby.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Mary looks really nice and quite relaxed in her pregnancy. I like her make-up, gives her a radiant look.
Is it Marie you mean I would love Mary to be pregnant and cousins close in age but I think I hope to much
Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Courtier

I found a gallery here
PPE Agency
Old 04-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Courtier

She looks really nice in those new pictures, and I like her style: professional yet modern.
And she looks like she could be giving birth anytime now ! Her belly is really big.
They look so sweet, holding hands like that.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
Marie looks fantastic! Her casual style is always very elegant and flattering. She is one of the prettiest pregnant women I have ever seen. Pregnancy really suits her. She looks like she is very close to having the baby. It doesn't look like she will make it to May (IMO). I think the baby will be early.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Gentry

HER& NU video
HER&NU :: Højgravid Marie til koncert med mor
All the best Mitchell
Old 04-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Courtier

So Marie's mother is in Denmark! Maybe she is there for the upcoming birth? I have a feeling the baby will arrive very soon...
Old 04-07-2009, 05:22 AM
Royal Highness

I have to agree with the above posters Princess Marie certainly does suit pregnancy well. She is absolutley glowing! I think it will be lovely seeing Princes Nikolai and Felix with their new sibling
Old 04-07-2009, 05:29 AM
Aristocracy

Am I the only one who thinks her belly is huge? I know they said it wasn't twins, but are we sure? :-D
Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I am glad to hear that her mother is now in Denmark. Hopefully, she is going to stay there for the birth. I imagine that it would be scary to go through your first delivery without the support of your mother.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Nobility

She does look big but remember she is quite petite so she has no height to carry it it was always going to look huge and I must say she is GLOWING.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Another gallery, and article in Danish, about the concert event and Marie's mother being in Denmark:
Billed-Bladet - Marie: Nu med mor ved sin side
Old 04-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Courtier

I also think the baby is due earlier than May, as announced. The timing of the different events involving Joachim and Marie have been carefully paced - the recent official photos were released just a short while ago, though the pictures were from much earlier in the year.

Now, her mother has arrived on the scene, naturally, to be with her only daughter as she delivers her first baby (and a royal one at that!). It is very natural for her to be there perhaps a week or two before actual due date to ensure her support for Marie in the last weeks before the blessed event and then through the actual birth and perhaps even the beginning of motherhood back in Schackenborg (in my opinion).

I would imagine everyone must be in Copenhagen, close to the delivering hospital.

Marie's mother --- now there is a lady with style. She might be able to give her daughter a pointer or two while she's there. Very well dressed, simple, yet smart looking. She was also very well dressed at the wedding.

Tags
current events, joachim, marie, prince joachim, princess marie