Prince Joachim and Princess Marie, Current Events 3: May - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Madame Royale. Now we have seen her casually, lets see her more formally. I think it was said that its about or just over anothger week that we have to wait?
I'll be interested to see what kind of events she starts out with.

They all look pretty good.But why on earth would someone go to a George Michael concert?:cool: Well , I guess the tickets were free..

Me too Madame Royale. Now we have seen her casually, lets see her more formally. I think it was said that its about or just over anothger week that we have to wait?
I'll be interested to see what kind of events she starts out with.

Wouldn't mind a State Banquet, marmi...;):D

Does Prince Joachim and Princess Marie have charities to attend to, the same as the Crown couple? In Britain's royal family, they all seem to have some official appearances throughout the year. Prince Andrew, for example, is trade representative. I'm wondering if Prince Joachim has a similar designation.

:previous:

Joachim does have his own patronages, Marie has yet to take any on.

Joachim is involved with a program called CARE Denmark, with which he travelled to Mozambique in May this year, right before his wedding. This page on the CARE website lists all the countries Joachim has visited in his role with the organisation, dating all the way back to 1991 (it is unforunately only in Danish)

I really like Alexandra's outfit, I don't think it is too conservative. Marie's top is too plain. I wonder if Alexandra-Martin and Marie-Joachim were really hanging out together or they just happen to be on the same concert. Does it say anything in Danish in that article, any pic showing them all together.

........ I wonder if Alexandra-Martin and Marie-Joachim were really hanging out together or they just happen to be on the same concert. Does it say anything in Danish in that article, any pic showing them all together.

They were at the same concert and attended the same pre-concert
dinner party.They probably exchanged polite noises, but AFAIK there
are no pictures to prove it!

Viv

so, where is the "princess school" at her home with all private tuttors?

Perhaps the princess school is here :castle3: or here :castle: ........

Finally I got a chance to use those smilies:flowers:

Actually I think she is doing the main part of her studies at Schakenborg.

I really like Marie's tunic, does anyone know who the designer is?? But I'am also anxious to see attend some official dutties this year....Perhaps with Mary!

I'm just loving Marie more every time I see her. She's very "modern" I guess. And she is so uniquely beautiful. I've never seen someone taht looks similar to her.

I'm just loving Marie more every time I see her. She's very "modern" I guess. And she is so uniquely beautiful. I've never seen someone taht looks similar to her.

Well, she is very typically French in her looks. Even if I would not have known her native country, my guess would be France. A lot of French women have similar looks.

Well, she is very typically French in her looks. Even if I would not have known her native country, my guess would be France. A lot of French women have similar looks.

I don't really think so, I lived in Paris most of my life, and she's prettier than the "average" French woman. French women just have auras, with their style and attitude they seem prettier. :lol: I think mMarie is the sort of "average" looking that is on the prettier side of average that makes her seem sort of fairytale like because she looks so average. Does that make sense? I think Mary is the same way in the "average" thing.

I was not discussing if she was pretty or not (she looks quite cute though), I was just saying she looks very French to me. She has that typical "Je ne sais quoi" that a lot of French women do have. She certainly is not a classic beauty like Grace Kelly, her face is to "long" for that and she has very pouted lips. But then, who of us is perfect? I'm not, that's for sure.

She is quite 'French' looking, which I find quite endearing.

HRH has beautifully lit eyes, an impish smile and a delicate charm. She's an attractive lady, without a doubt.

Indeed she is. Joachim really seems to like exotic looking women doesn't he?

She is quite 'French' looking, which I find quite endearing.

HRH has beautifully lit eyes, an impish smile and a delicate charm. She's an attractive lady, without a doubt.

I must agree. I like her more and more each day. She is charming and seems like a warm and friendly person.

oh, i like the blue cardigan! i hope we get more pictures of the outing.

i find marie very charming. she is definitely beautiful and has a lovely smile. i also like the fact she get along so well with joachim's kids. people say that children don't lie and are able to detect things easily. the recent praise by the queen (in france, i believe) also means they are pleased with her. hopefully we will get to know soon more about what her activities in the DRF will involve.

Marie looked beautiful. I really like that blue/purple cardigan and her hairdo.
It's always great to see her and Joachim together.

Omg! She looks perfect.. I use to dislike her choices of clothing because (I admit) I always compare her to Mary.. But now she looks more like a princess everyday.. Her choices of clothes are simple and yet elegant.. I just love it!

She looks really great!!! It's good to see her during events!! I hope that soon she will do some events on her own!!

She looks beatiful. That colour suits on her very well.

I must agree with you all. She looks beautiful today. The hairstyle is perfect and I also love the cardigan.

she is a very pretty girl. a girl - that's it what can be said about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom