The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Me too Madame Royale. Now we have seen her casually, lets see her more formally. I think it was said that its about or just over anothger week that we have to wait?
I'll be interested to see what kind of events she starts out with.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:07 AM
Aristocracy

They all look pretty good.But why on earth would someone go to a George Michael concert? Well , I guess the tickets were free..

Old 09-01-2008, 12:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
Me too Madame Royale. Now we have seen her casually, lets see her more formally. I think it was said that its about or just over anothger week that we have to wait?
I'll be interested to see what kind of events she starts out with.
Wouldn't mind a State Banquet, marmi...

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 09-01-2008, 12:43 AM
Gentry

Does Prince Joachim and Princess Marie have charities to attend to, the same as the Crown couple? In Britain's royal family, they all seem to have some official appearances throughout the year. Prince Andrew, for example, is trade representative. I'm wondering if Prince Joachim has a similar designation.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Joachim does have his own patronages, Marie has yet to take any on.

Joachim is involved with a program called CARE Denmark, with which he travelled to Mozambique in May this year, right before his wedding. This page on the CARE website lists all the countries Joachim has visited in his role with the organisation, dating all the way back to 1991 (it is unforunately only in Danish)
Old 09-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Serene Highness

I really like Alexandra's outfit, I don't think it is too conservative. Marie's top is too plain. I wonder if Alexandra-Martin and Marie-Joachim were really hanging out together or they just happen to be on the same concert. Does it say anything in Danish in that article, any pic showing them all together.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 09-01-2008, 05:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
........ I wonder if Alexandra-Martin and Marie-Joachim were really hanging out together or they just happen to be on the same concert. Does it say anything in Danish in that article, any pic showing them all together.
They were at the same concert and attended the same pre-concert
dinner party.They probably exchanged polite noises, but AFAIK there
are no pictures to prove it!

Viv
Old 09-01-2008, 05:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
Wouldn't mind a State Banquet, marmi...
I wouldn't have a problem with that
Old 09-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
so, where is the "princess school" at her home with all private tuttors?
Perhaps the princess school is here or here ........

Finally I got a chance to use those smilies

Actually I think she is doing the main part of her studies at Schakenborg.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Nobility
Royal Blogger

In the article I posted abouth the concert the video link is wrong - you can find the video here:
Alexandra og Marie så George Michael - MSN Video

Also, another article here:
http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royal...20michael.aspx

"Not everyone who chased the zebra caught it, but he who caught it, chased it" - South African proverb
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 AM
Heir Apparent

I really like Marie's tunic, does anyone know who the designer is?? But I'am also anxious to see attend some official dutties this year....Perhaps with Mary!
Old 09-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Nobility

I'm just loving Marie more every time I see her. She's very "modern" I guess. And she is so uniquely beautiful. I've never seen someone taht looks similar to her.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlyKeira View Post
I'm just loving Marie more every time I see her. She's very "modern" I guess. And she is so uniquely beautiful. I've never seen someone taht looks similar to her.
Well, she is very typically French in her looks. Even if I would not have known her native country, my guess would be France. A lot of French women have similar looks.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

From Hello
Joachim, his wife and ex all in the audience at George Michael gig
HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje View Post
Well, she is very typically French in her looks. Even if I would not have known her native country, my guess would be France. A lot of French women have similar looks.
I don't really think so, I lived in Paris most of my life, and she's prettier than the "average" French woman. French women just have auras, with their style and attitude they seem prettier. I think mMarie is the sort of "average" looking that is on the prettier side of average that makes her seem sort of fairytale like because she looks so average. Does that make sense? I think Mary is the same way in the "average" thing.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Nobility

I was not discussing if she was pretty or not (she looks quite cute though), I was just saying she looks very French to me. She has that typical "Je ne sais quoi" that a lot of French women do have. She certainly is not a classic beauty like Grace Kelly, her face is to "long" for that and she has very pouted lips. But then, who of us is perfect? I'm not, that's for sure.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Heir Apparent

She is quite 'French' looking, which I find quite endearing.

HRH has beautifully lit eyes, an impish smile and a delicate charm. She's an attractive lady, without a doubt.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 09-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with you all. IMO she is a really mediterranean beuty.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rie-alexandra/

Old 09-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Nobility

Indeed she is. Joachim really seems to like exotic looking women doesn't he?
Old 09-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneeuwklokje View Post
Indeed she is. Joachim really seems to like exotic looking women doesn't he?

LOL Each to his own. He seems mighty happy these days.

Closed Thread

Tags
joachim, marie cavallier, prince joachim, princess marie