The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 03:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasl
. The purple thing on Alex's head is a purple butterfly hair ornament. I know some would disagree, but I'm really not a fan of that! Too kiddish for my liking, ).
Thanks for the photos. Yeah... I prefer she puts something like flower(s) corsage in her hair style or put nothing at all than just only one little butterfly pin.
Quote:
as is the gown (too voluminous and she's having trouble...)
Was the party inside a large hall?... if it wasn't, that voluminous gown could make some trouble, but I think most of the princesses and Queens are good in managing voluminouse gown

A&J still look as lovely couple anyway

Old 09-14-2004, 06:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Very well said JULIAL! I agree with you! I love Alexandra, but what you said is True! Let's pray that they never divorce, for me they seem very in love!

I think to speculate ‘something bad’ to other people without a good strong reason is not a very nice attitude. In my opinion we should not speculate anymore about the reasons of A&J's separation/divorce which has never been announced and even nobody knows for sure about the truth (so no strong reason to do this speculation), otherwise I’m afraid it might give a wrong suggestion to somebody else. Nobody knows what is inside of Joachim’s and Alexandra’s minds doesn’t it. Beside, (just like what another post has said) if nothing bad happens with A&J married life then the speculation might hurt the couple’s feelings. So, that ‘negative’ speculation actually is not a good thing especially for somebody who has said as ‘who likes/loves the princess’. .
I think if somebody wants to pray for A&J happiness that is a much better way.
Well of course all of these are just my personal opinion.

Old 09-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by galuhcandrakirana
Yeah... I prefer she puts something like flower(s) corsage in her hair style or put nothing at all than just only one little butterfly pin.
Great idea! I think these orchids would have looked really lovely on Alex's hair.

or

(n.b. I really need help with thumbnails! :) )
Old 09-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Majesty

Smile

Polfoto 13-09-2004 Prinsesse Alexandra ankommer til gallaåbningen af Københavns internationale børnefilm festival, Buster. Prinsessen er protektor for festivalen, der for femte år i træk en hel uge byder på spillefilm, kortfilm, dokumentarfilm og animationsfilm for børn og unge.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CH102752_guest.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	40828   Click image for larger version

Name:	CH102758_guest.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	40829  
Old 09-16-2004, 12:20 PM
Royal Highness

Joachim and Alexandra to divorce?

After nine years of marriage, and two children. They seemed like the perfect couple. According to this article, while Alexandra is out serving Denmark and working hard, Joachim still chooses to be a party boy?

here is a link from the article at hellomagazine.com

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...xandradenmark/
Old 09-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I have split all the posts about Joachim and Alexandra's divorce announcement into a thread here: Divorce for Joachim and Alexandra: September 2004. Please visit this link to add more articles or post your comments on the Danish divorce.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Courtier

The princess looks nice in her attire while attending the Københavns Internationale Børnefilm Festival. She looks younger and fresh.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 09-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Courtier

Prince Joachim news
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/09/22/princejoachim/
and a similar news from other source
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/eu....ap/index.html
Old 09-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Courtier

Talking Wow!

Joachim is a real looker! I had no idea that he's that handsome! WOW!:)
Old 09-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Heir Apparent

As Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra are now seperated and getting divorced, there are now new, seperate threads for the former couple, each devoted to the individual as they embark on their new life and continue to carry out their royal duties.

To post or view News and Pictures of Prince Joachim, please visit: http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/fo...d.php?p=128879

For News and Pictures of Princess Alexandra, please visit: http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/fo...d.php?p=128878

This thread will now be closed. :(
Old 09-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Courtier

I've noticed that Joachim looks older than Frederik now...I know they're only a year apart but Joachim looks 40-something while Frederik looks in his late 20s. Joachim was pretty handsome in the past though. This must be because of the cigarettes.
Old 09-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks, Jenna, for posting these beautiful photos. It's quite hard for me to think there will be no other photos such as these for Joachim and Alexandra. I'm wondering if there was some start of "trouble brewing" when these photos were taken?
Old 09-27-2004, 03:27 AM
Royal Highness

Good question. However there is the posiblity that it HAD already started. We will never know.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:45 AM
Courtier

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosey60
I've noticed that Joachim looks older than Frederik now...I know they're only a year apart but Joachim looks 40-something while Frederik looks in his late 20s. Joachim was pretty handsome in the past though. This must be because of the cigarettes.
I can tell you that CP Frederik is 36 years old and that his kidbrother Joachim is 35 years old.
I have lost a great deal of respekt for Prince Joachim sinc the announcement of the deviorce of Prince Joachim and Princesse Alexandra.
He looks like a grumpy mand and i am so glad that he is not going to be the next regent her in Denmark.:)

Old 09-27-2004, 06:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosey60
I agree. When I started getting interested in the Danish Royal family, I always thought that Joachim was older!

Closed Thread