The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:13 PM
Courtier

I think Princess Alexandra speaks Cantonese.....I came from HK and I recall seeing Princess Alexandra doing an interview on TV where she speaks Cantonese....

Old 06-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 1st, 2004 - 5:13 pm
I think Princess Alexandra speaks Cantonese.....I came from HK and I recall seeing Princess Alexandra doing an interview on TV where she speaks Cantonese....
Same here! I recall seeing her do an interview in cantonese...it was on one of the chinese staions here in Vancouver... it was a HK version of entertainment tonight...during the time of her engagement... so long ago...

Old 06-06-2004, 03:52 AM
Royal Highness

The first time she wore this outfit I wasn't particularly fond of it, but now i'm starting to like it.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Gentry

It'd be awesome if we got to see how she celebrates it, but I guess we should also respect her privacy.

40! Wow! And she still looks pretty young.

I love pink and green together, and it looks gorgeous on her.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Nobility

The tabloid press also came up for discussion with the Prince describing the constant press attention paid to his marriage as "extremely irritating." He also reiterated much of what Princess Alexandra stated in an interview the previous week. "The research for these articles could fit into the hole of an one kroner coin. The Princess feels that she is unfairly treated."

This is from the article link that nouwrein posted. What did Alex say?
Old 06-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for posting the links, Alisa!

Colorful Boots Princess Alexandra is wearing?
Old 06-08-2004, 10:46 PM
Courtier

She is indeed wearing boots. Very fashionable with the flower prints.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 06-08-2004, 11:00 PM
Royal Highness

Wow, the first one is gorgeous! It looks a lot better than the cover :flower:
Old 06-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Royal Highness

Your welcome kate :flower:

Quote:
Colorful Boots Princess Alexandra is wearing?
I'm not particularly fond of them, or her outfit for a concert B)
Old 06-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Courtier

please do vote. I think she deserves to be on top. And she actually is right now.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 06-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Aristocracy

IMO, her outfit is to Formal for a concert. As for her Colorful Boots, I agree when you stated "I'm not particularly fond of them"
Old 06-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Courtier

I've been looking at close up pictures of princess alexandra and crown princess mary very recently and just noticed that Crown princess mary has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes compare with princess alexandra.....did any of you guys notice that? i'm just wondering how old is crown princess mary, i know princess alexandra is going to be 40 this month... :P
Old 06-09-2004, 02:24 AM
Aristocracy

That shade of grey looks really bad on her, dull and old, like her early days' dress. The style, well, I don't know there is even a style in that dress. The boots... never mind.
I do like the picture in that bloody red dress. See, she's petite, good color will light on her, but dull grey or blueish grey just won't do.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Nobility

I don't like her concert outfit either, bight colors look the best on her. How many photos are going to be taking for her 40th birthday, I thought royals can couple of photos done and that's it while wearing the same thing. I don't like the top of the red dress, the neck makes her head look really big compare to the rest of her. And her hair in the last two photos is looking a bit messy. I've been really surprised with Alex lately, in her photos she has been looking younger and younger, most people are sad when they are turing 40, but I guess Alex is'nt.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by bigheadshirmp@Jun 8th, 2004 - 9:52 pm
I've been looking at close up pictures of princess alexandra and crown princess mary very recently and just noticed that Crown princess mary has a lot of wrinkles around her eyes compare with princess alexandra.....did any of you guys notice that? i'm just wondering how old is crown princess mary, i know princess alexandra is going to be 40 this month... :P
I believe CPM is 32.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Nobility

Mary is 32 years old, but I've read thst Asians are the slowiest aging race, so maybe this is how Alex looks so young.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by sky@Jun 9th, 2004 - 7:17 pm
I don't like her concert outfit either, bight colors look the best on her. How many photos are going to be taking for her 40th birthday, I thought royals can couple of photos done and that's it while wearing the same thing. I don't like the top of the red dress, the neck makes her head look really big compare to the rest of her. And her hair in the last two photos is looking a bit messy. I've been really surprised with Alex lately, in her photos she has been looking younger and younger, most people are sad when they are turing 40, but I guess Alex is'nt.
I agree about bright colors suiting her better and I think in the pix from the concert...her outfit, the boots (yikes&#33 weren't the greatest choice and her hair... the bangs/that hairstyle seem to make her look older too...lastly, when one turns 40, but doesn't look a day over 30...there's no reason to be sad! =)
Old 06-10-2004, 12:50 AM
Courtier

thankz pepperann.......princess alexandra really doesn't look like she's 40...haha....she still looks like she's in her early 30's ..she's soooooo pretty!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by sky@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:08 pm
Mary is 32 years old, but I've read thst Asians are the slowiest aging race, so maybe this is how Alex looks so young.
This is true of the Mongloid race. Generally, they age slower than people of the other races. And may I say that Alexandra is a prime example of that. What a beautiful woman!
Old 06-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Serene Highness

Pretty hot for a princess!

Closed Thread