The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Royal Highness

Is it just me or has Alexandra's dresses gotten even busier than usual lately? Just an observation. :flower:

Old 05-04-2004, 11:52 PM
Courtier

Didn't Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra attend the 60th Birthday Celebrations of Princess Benedikte? How come they are not in the pictures?

Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by paulette@May 4th, 2004 - 10:52 pm
Didn't Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra attend the 60th Birthday Celebrations of Princess Benedikte? How come they are not in the pictures?
I've read in the danish magazine Billed Bladet that Joachim, Alexandra and their sons didn't attend the event on sunday because of a private holiday. The court refused to reveal which country the family visited.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:35 AM

Hi everyone!

I am a newly registered member of this magnificent royal studded website.

My question is: Do you guys think Princess Alexandra Manley , a person who has an aesthetically perfect face?

I would like to hear from the fans @ supporters of this Princess

regards

Radioactive
Old 05-07-2004, 10:17 PM
Courtier

That is an exceptionally good photo of Alexandra. She looks like she's modeling.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Casual Wear as worn by our model Alexandra. Here she is having fun in her cap and scarf on an April day.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:31 PM
Aristocracy

Or maybe she is in mourning. Just kidding. But seeing too much her black dresses just depress me.
Old 05-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Joachiom looked really happy at yesterdays concert at Parken :P
Old 05-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by sky@May 7th, 2004 - 9:23 pm
Has anyone else notice that Alex has been waering black or dark colors, for sme time now. I really do think that she is waering dark colors so she wouldn't outshine Mary. I hope after the wedding she will wear bright colors again. But, I will gladly accept Alex wearing dark colors, as a sign that is going to have another baby. :woot:
I noticed that the day of the Naval Ceremony. Mary was wearing her lovely light outfit and then Alexandra was in a black suit. At first I thought that they weren't at the same event but they were. I think that she's trying to fade into the background for the next few weeks- letting Mary have all of the spotlight. Hopefully this won't last past the wedding though.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Courtier

Princess Alexandra looked slimmer in her black outfit. I think her hair has a new style.

Though it's nice to wear something black especially at night time but I would also suggest that Princess Alexandra would try to go back to her colorful side of wearing dresses maybe after the royal wedding. She does not look good already in wearing a series of black outfits in every event she attends. Though she is still vibrant and she really knows how to make a simple outfit stand out. I mean it doesn't matter is your dress is very expenisve or just an ordinary one, how it differs is on how a person wears and brings it. Even when a lot of people were wearing black to the concert but Alex did stand out.
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Gentry

Alexandra's bag complements her black outfit very nicely. Haha. Just had to mention that. Joachim and her do seem to be in F&M's shadow as of the moment, but I think that'll pass once the excitement of their marriage is over. Hopefully anyway.
Old 05-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Nobility

I think the family is on vaction now. But there pictures of them most of the time on vacation and doing other family stuff. I guess they did'nt invite the press this time.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Oops. I spoke too soon. That is not too dark. She looks great and her smile glows.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Nobility

YAY! :woot: This is a step towards color on Alex again. Also, Alex lokks a lot more curvier in these pictures. Is anyone else hoping, what I'm hoping? It most likley isn't true. :(
Old 05-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Courtier

Even when she already has 2 kids, she still has a great figure.
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by paulette@May 8th, 2004 - 9:06 pm
Even when she already has 2 kids, she still has a great figure.
And she is entering her 4o's very some and only has like one wrinkle.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Courtier

Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra attended the Christiansborg Gala Dinner for over 300 guests last May 11, 2004.

pic1

pic6

more pictures of the Christiansborg Gala Dinner last May 11, 2004

very regal gown

pic1

close-up picture of Princess Alexandra
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 05-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Aristocracy

Nice coat.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:12 AM
Courtier

She's looking as elegant as always. He's looking very well also :)
Old 05-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Royal Highness

Her hat looks really nice, but the belt around her jacket ruins the outfit imo.