Prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier, Current Events 2: May 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joachim and Marie (along her trusty and fashionable accessory, Apple) driving, somewhere special, whilst on holiday in France.

;)

Lovely pictures, I hadn't seen them before...both look so very relaxed and happy.

I'm hoping for a beautiful (public) wedding for these two. This would be Marie's first and she should have the Royal Fuss. Does Marie have any sisters? I read she has four brothers.

I'm hoping for a beautiful (public) wedding for these two. This would be Marie's first and she should have the Royal Fuss.

It won't be too much of a Royal wedding with her dog walking with her down the isle. :ROFLMAO:
:bang:I can't stand it when people like her treat their stinking dogs like children/people.
She takes this stupid dog every where. She even put the stupid thing in a back pack when they went skiing last year!!!:bang:
Go figure! IT'S A DOG!!!!

Lovely pictures, I hadn't seen them before...both look so very relaxed and happy.

I'm hoping for a beautiful (public) wedding for these two. This would be Marie's first and she should have the Royal Fuss. Does Marie have any sisters? I read she has four brothers.

I don't know, but it would really be nice if she did have sisters! The only girl among four boys. I'm the only girl among two brothers, and it's hard enough for me!

Oh, btw, those were awesome pictures!

Lovely photos. Apple is so cute. She or he always looks like she's smiling. :p

I sincerely hope that Prince Joachim does not marry Marie Cavallier. I feel that Maria Cavallier is not the right woman for Prince Joachim, especially after the way she declared her love for him last year to the press before telling Prince Joachim anything about it. I don't think that she suits Prince Joachim at all and I hope that he figures it out quickly before he makes another mistake.

I also think that Marie is not the right person for Joachim, but not because she declared her love before him; she seems a nice person who deserves the best in this world. She is not the right because his thoughtless intentions, which served the ground of their their relationship, are extremely simple: it's easier to see another face in the darkness of the night and easier to call another name without anxiety to blunder out...The wrong step in the wrong direction...Yes, they like each other and feel quite comfy being together, but at the same time they attempt to deceive themsleves about the real reasons of this union...Anyway, future will put everything on its places...

I also think that Marie is not the right person for Joachim, but not because she declared her love before him; she seems a nice person who deserves the best in this world. She is not the right because his thoughtless intentions, which served the ground of their their relationship, are extremely simple: it's easier to see another face in the darkness of the night and easier to call another name without anxiety to blunder out...The wrong step in the wrong direction...Yes, they like each other and feel quite comfy being together, but at the same time they attempt to deceive themsleves about the real reasons of this union...Anyway, future will put everything on its places...

Your post left me speechless for a moment. How come you know of his "thoughtless intentions"? How do you know that she is just a means to fill his inner loneliness? how come you know of the "real reasons of this union"? Where do you get your information from?

It won't be too much of a Royal wedding with her dog walking with her down the isle. :ROFLMAO:
:bang:I can't stand it when people like her treat their stinking dogs like children/people.
She takes this stupid dog every where. She even put the stupid thing in a back pack when they went skiing last year!!!:bang:
Obvious you don't like animals specialy dogs, like Marie does, if you like them you will see how mucht love we need and want to give to them, so I understand very well Marie! I also take my dog everywhere! I cannot understand why you cannot stand people who care for animals like Marie does!

Your post left me speechless for a moment. How come you know of his "thoughtless intentions"? How do you know that she is just a means to fill his inner loneliness? how come you know of the "real reasons of this union"? Where do you get your information from?

I concur. :ermm: I mean, how is all that seen from some pictures?

Why stinking?
Why stupid?
Do you have anything againts dogs or is it against Marie?.
I do take my dog with me whatever I can, you just don't have a dog to leave it behind 15 days or a month when you have all sort of possibilities to take it with you, that's why they are allow in airplanes, in certain hotels, etc, they maybe no persons but for those of ours who have dogs they are kind of childs, you have to take care of them almost with the same passion, they are not an object that you just go and buy to please your ego and then you leave in a corner and walk away because oh, you just happen to have a boyfriend so far away.

I do take my dog with me whatever I can, Marie's dog is not bothering anyone, is not bothering Joachim, is not bothering Marie, it shouldn't bother you that are not in the car.

Last edited:
Settle down!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it differs from your own.

Respect your fellow members please.

Thanks.

GT

great pictures indeed, they do look superhappy - I say, if she makes Joachim smile like this, she's a keeper!

I agree , they look so happy, I wish them the best! I believe that Marie will sooner or later move in Schackenborg:wub:

Marie Cavallier

does anyone know any facts about her life? her background, family, etc? as far as i know the press didn't say much appart from her living in switzerland and having a dog.. ;)

Marie Cavallier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's her Wikipedia article. It says that she was born in Paris and moved to Geneva when her parents divorced. I have also heard (not sure if true) that she has four brothers, but I'm guessing that's false, but it could be correct.

it also mentions her studying in boston and working in new york afterwards....

thanks for the link acdc1!

From Larzen, in the original http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/prince-joachim-marie-cavallier-9203.html thread. From March, last year.
Name: Marie Cavallier
Place of Birth: Paris
Moved to Genève when her parents divorced at 13
Moved to Boston at age 17 to study
Moved to New York to work in the computerworld
Now she lives in Genève works in a financial company owned by her mothers new husband
In Febuary she met Prince Nikolai who is so far the only one in the royal "clan" she has met
She has known Joachim for two years

That is a nice pic in her Wiki bio. They do seem very happy and I hope she becomes Joachim's princess.

Can Marie speak Danish? Because I read DRW's from a while back, February I think, and she seemed to say something to the guy, I know the word but don't feel like spelling at the moment, but it basically means cosy with family and friends, or something like that. And how does she communicate with the boys? I guess they could know English or French, but I'm still not sure. I think that if she speaks Danish or is learning it, it will be a sure sign that an engagement is not far away.

Perhaps she either started to study it or is just catching a phrase here and there from being with Joachim so much (and talking on the phone with him, right?). And even if they don't end up getting married, kudos to her for learning yet another language!

i agree, the pictures are cute! they look really relaxed together.

hola magazine opens up today with more speculation on the photoshoot in caix and thinks margrethe will insinuate a possible engagement between joachim and marie: "another royal engagement in denmark?"

¿UN NUEVO COMPROMISO REAL EN DINAMARCA?

Can Marie speak Danish? Because I read DRW's from a while back, February I think, and she seemed to say something to the guy, I know the word but don't feel like spelling at the moment, but it basically means cosy with family and friends, or something like that. And how does she communicate with the boys? I guess they could know English or French, but I'm still not sure. I think that if she speaks Danish or is learning it, it will be a sure sign that an engagement is not far away.

Joachim said in an interview with Billed Bladet that both Nikolai and Felix can speak English. Neither of them can speak French (although Nikolai is a francophile according to his father.)

MAGAZINE TIME!

The first article is from TV2 Vip entitled Joachim and Marie's Cozy Weekend. The journalist notes how the couple spent their lovely summer holiday weekend, while the rest of the family was in Grasten, together.​

First, it began with the Historic Grand Prix race where Joachim crashed his car, but thankfully Marie was there to kiss him and make him feel better. Then it was off to the Rolling Stones concert at Parken where the couple akwardly shaked and shimmied to the music.

To see the series of photos that accompanied the article, please click here, here, here, here, and here.

Se og Hor also decided to report about the hot couple's Rolling Stones date night. It's pretty much the same article as the one above, but if you want to see the photos, please click the link above.

Billed Bladet gushes about the couple in which they believe will be married some time soon (like next weekend or something.)

Whilst at the Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen the author notes how Marie couldn't stop smiling at Prince Joachim as he participated in the race. Proud to be with Marie apparently Joachim is no longer affraid to "...cover up his relationships to 31- exuberant Marie Cavallier..." The article ends with these words, "...there lacks only a engaged [engagement for] the circumstance is fully establish."

Ekstra Bladet is aboard the Joachim and Marie love train in which the author details the public kiss between the two at the Grand Prix in Copenhagen.

Sadly, the journalist compares the famous kiss in 2003 between Mary and Frederik and gleefully states that it took "...261 days, ante forlovelsen were a reality."

At the charity race (Grand Prix) Frederik's "lillebror" (little brother) Joachim was there with his "...one french dearest Marie Cavallier..." for the whole world to see! Noting that the couple gave a team of photographers and the audience "...a whole purely kiss. However themselves a purely kiss is særdeles absorbing, catching decent has blåt blood to årerne." (oh brother)

Asking the Prince about the rumors of an engagement, the prince pretty much dodged the questions. The couple seem very much in love and many suspect their will be another royal wedding in the future.

To see the couple kissing please click here. To see a series of photos of the couple please click here.

And finally, to see Joachim's minor, very minor fender-bender or if you want to be dramatic about it "car accident" (it's nothing. It's like a minor crash on the 105 fwy here in L.A. in which nobody pays attention) please click here

My only negative about Marie is I don't care for the way she dresses. She's definitely more trendy than Mary and likes her clothes more. . .fitted. I know, I know, in time, she will get the "makeover," but I'd like to see her a little more sophisticated in what she wears.

I see it is hard not to compare Marie to Mary.

From the picture I've seen, Marie seems a cheerful and nice person. She has an open smile, a bit like Maxima.

My only negative about Marie is I don't care for the way she dresses. She's definitely more trendy than Mary and likes her clothes more. . .fitted. I know, I know, in time, she will get the "makeover," but I'd like to see her a little more sophisticated in what she wears.

I think that Marie like Mary will become more "polished" over time if she marries into the royal family.

I think Marie is very good now, maybe could use a bit of polishing. She reminds me so much of a young Mary, in looks, although I think she is less shy than Mary was.

I think Marie is very good now, maybe could use a bit of polishing. She reminds me so much of a young Mary, in looks, although I think she is less shy than Mary was.
The polishing will come when they get more serioues imo just like Mary. She seems to be a very out going, fun person:)Pictures are great, she always seems to be walking around with a wide smile on her face. Joachim seems to be a happy person in her presence.

Could be I'm wrong. I don't think that Mary was or is shy. Her Husband is shy, probably even very shy, therefore sometimes the rather awkward way he comes across. To me Mary is reserved maybe sometimes even a bit distant. Not bad for a royal consort and future queen in the long time run. Marie seems to be more open-hearted and for sure not so reserved or distant. Could be that it is what Joachim needs. Maybe Marie will never be the perfect danish princess though I think Marie could become a true asset to the DRF and hopefully a kind of friend to Mary.

i also think we shouldn't judge her because of how she dresses. in fact, how she dresses looks totally fine to me: just like every single girl of a big city who works and who is young. she never wore anything that can be considered vulgar and if the relation becomes more serious, i'm sure she will get the appropriate advice and polishing to dress more stylish, just as it happened with mary. i can't recall how alexandra used to dress before her marriage, but mary's wardrobe was just as marie's is now. mette-marit is also a good example of this. mathilde, maxima and letizia seemed to have a more "executive" wardrobe, mainly because of their previous position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom