Prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier, Current Events 1: September 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larzen

Heir Presumptive
Joachim has a new girlfriend (?)

Prince Joachim spent 3 days with a beautiful french speaking woman in Avignon. The did not flash their love but they did touch each other, the held hands and put their arms around each other. And while they were sitting on a brick wall looking at the Rhône River in the sunset she kissed him on the lips. On Monday 29 of August Prince Joachim took in at the Luxury Hotel La Mirande under his own name, he was accompanied by a young, dark haired and incredible beautiful woman

Translation from http://www.seoghoer.dk/default.aspx...=400&GroupID=51

Attachments

• D_7689.jpg
    D_7689.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 16,600
Last edited:
Joachim holidays with mystery friend
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/09/09/princejoaquim/

princejoaquim-dop1a.jpg

princejoaquim-dop2a.jpg

thanks sara for the pics and article. here you have a spanish article about this matter too.

http://www.todoellas.com/contenidos/espanol/48/joaquindedinamarca_3460.asp

Prince Joaquin of Denmark is consoled with a beautiful brunette
Published: 09/09/2005

TODOELLAS.COM
© Miguel Mielgo
Prince Joaquin of Denmark is lost no the time and, after making its divorce firm of princess Alexandra, it has returned to again find the love in a "young beauty of dark
complexion that speaks French", according to og Hör reveals the Danish magazine today "" (Sight and Hears).
The weekly magazine that has gone out today Thursday, it publishes in 6 of its pages, the recent photos of Joaquin of Denmark in company of the young stranger and affectionate attitude, during mini vacations in France.
Monday 29 of August, it says the magazine, Prince Joaquin lodged, under its own name and in company of "the" beauty of dark complexion ", in the luxurious hotel "the Mirande", in the French locality of Avignon.
The youngest child of queen Margarita took three days free of its habitual work like agriculturist, in territories of its castle of Schackenborg, in order to spend "three days and three nights" in company of the beautiful stranger, it says the magazine.
The pair did not go by the street announcing its love in each corner, but it was not hidden either at the time of occurring tokens of affection. "So soon they went of the hand as prisoners walked, or, they enjoyed the views on the Rhône river while they were kissed fleetingly on the lips "says the Danish magazine.

Good for him! Let him enjoy life and love!!! :D

is his new girlfriend is a black girl ? same the mum of the Albert's son

april said:
is his new girlfriend is a black girl ? same the mum of the Albert's son
The so-called mystery friend of his looks to be of European descent, without getting into a pointless discussion on race. As far as I know, it isn't confirmed that it is a girlfriend of his - it might be... but it is possible for males and females to be friends without being girlfriend/boyfriend... something the tabloids seem to forget.

Something that came into my head when I saw the pictures... they were taken in France - Joachim and Frederik have scores of French cousins, don't they? Or friends from spending summers there? Not that I know either way, but in my opinion, pictures like we've seen, of a male and a female together, don't necessarily equal romance.

Interview with Joachim in this week's edition of Billedbladet - translated by me.

<He is smiling, accepting and looks like he's got a personal surplus of energy. Prince Joachim can't and won't hide that he's a man approaching perfect balance in his life as Billed-bladet's journalist meets him in the Italian town of Florence, where he is on an excursion with a group of Danish farmers.

At a walk through the toscan city's streets - the talk naturally turns to the Prince's holiday with a dark-haired beauty in Avignon two weeks back. He starts to smile when she is mentioned. But presently he thinks it is too soon to say much about his newfound happyness.

"Have you met love again?"

"I don't want to say anything, but I can't deny the pictures that have been in the spotlight. Aside from that, I won't comment anything," says the Prince and smiles friendly. That the Danes show much interest in the matter, he has no problems with, and his happy face tells everything that his mouth doesn't.

This much is certain: the Prince's new girlfriend is Spanish, and the relationship is so serious that Joachim's closest friends had been notified before the holiday was revealed in the press.

Joachim doesn't, presently, wish to reveal her identity. He's much more talkative, though, when he's explaining why he's shining like a sun and looking like a man in love.

"There are many good experiences at the moment. I'm surfing on a wave of things that go my way, and then everything is easier. Things are really going great. I have plenty of things to look after. Am busy. And I've put certain negative things behind me, and am looking forwards. And I'm an unbeatable optimist. That's probably a farmer's streak. I look lightly at life, and am able to turn what might be negative into something positive. That's probably the only way to move on."

Prince Joachim has decidedly moved on, after a time of difficult decisions and dark moments after the divorce from Princess Alexandra. Today, he's got control over most of it. The Prince points out that it is difficult to point a finger at that part of his life.

"There is decidedly control over my personal life, and that's the fundament from which all good things happen. That's also something that Princess Alexandra and I said back when, that we've dealt with our situation, and am looking forward. What we are going to do now, is support each other, for the sake of our children, and for the sake of each other. We're happy for each other when things looks good for the other person. We see each other frequently. That's not just so that the children won't feel alienated about it all. It is also because it is nice for me to stop by at Svanemøllevej (Alexandra's new home). I'm often in Copenhagen, so it's not just short periods of time that I see my children. I take advantage out of the fact that my schedule often brings me to Copenhagen, as I can see them. Spend quality time with them. I can see at the children that they're okay with the situation, and that's also a reason for me being happy.">
---
(there was more, but it was mostly a discussion about the agricultural reasons for Joachim's visit to Florence...)

Thank you, norwegianne, for your translation.

I'm glad he's happy again.

norwegianne said:
Interview with Joachim in this week's edition of Billedbladet - translated by me...... That's also something that Princess Alexandra and I said back when, that we've dealt with our situation, and am looking forward. ..
Thank you for the translation, its nice to hear both of them found a happiness in their new relationship and still manage to have a good relationship beetween them after the divorce:).

norwegianne said:
The so-called mystery friend of his looks to be of European descent, without getting into a pointless discussion on race. As far as I know, it isn't confirmed that it is a girlfriend of his - it might be... but it is possible for males and females to be friends without being girlfriend/boyfriend... something the tabloids seem to forget.

Something that came into my head when I saw the pictures... they were taken in France - Joachim and Frederik have scores of French cousins, don't they? Or friends from spending summers there? Not that I know either way, but in my opinion, pictures like we've seen, of a male and a female together, don't necessarily equal romance.

I don't think that being "black" is something to be afraid of talking about. She can be black or white, I don't see the problem in discussing her race. I don't think she is black, however. The woman he was photographed with before appears to be dark but perhaps not of black origin. Dark features and very attractive young woman. Hopefully, he is also dating!

Well Penafiel has said that Joachim is trying to hurry up his next marriage to spanish lady, and that so far nobody knows her name:) .

So maybe a wedding bells sound coming from Denmark:D

That would be nice I Guess everyone deserves to find their true love

If you go to www.elmundo.es ,then go into Cronicas and this Sunday 11-27-2005 in his section Mi Semana, he wrote that Prince Joaquin is trying to hurry up his marriage with a spanish lady, and that nobody knows her name yet.

Apparently he likes brunettes;) , it's funny he is so blonde and tall, you'll think he will go for the blonde cinderella look. Everytime i see him he reminds me of the Cinderella movie:D

Prince Joachim was reluctant to talk about his girlfriend when he was interviewed by Billed Bladet when he was on skiing holiday with Nikolai. "Yes, I'm very happy, but there isn't more to say right now. When the time comes, it comes." It was also said that he wants to protect her identity for as long as possible, until she's ready. Billed Bladet mentioned that he, possibly learnt from experience, doesn't seem to be in a rush to be tied down.

Billedbladet has pictures of Joachims mystery french girlfriend at his home Schackenborg(talk about Papparazzi picture:eek: )

Attachments

• 000000009BBfull.jpg
    000000009BBfull.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 13,388
  • 000000009jogge.jpg
    000000009jogge.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3,407
Last edited:
Larzen said:
Billedbladet has pictures of Joachims mystery french girlfriend at his home Schackenborg(talk about Papparazzi picture:eek: )

Wait, now the magazines have him dating a French girl? What happened to the Spanish one? Wow, if Joachim keeps up with what the magazines report him to be doing, he'll have a United Nations of girlfriends! :p

Is she a commoner too? Wonder how they met? Through friends perhaps? Oh well, as long as they're happy with their new respective partners. The best to both of them (PJ and PA) and Nikolai and Felix!! ^^

Can someone write the article of this billedbladet edition??

It seems that the misterius girlfriend has talk about her relationship with Joachim!!:eek:

www.billed-bladet.dk

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14,658
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....this "girlfriend" kind of resembles Mary...and somewhat Alexandra. Wonder how legit this is.

Its legit
Name: Marie Cavallier
Place of Birth: Paris
Moved to Genève when her parents divorced at 13
Moved to Boston at age 17 to study
Moved to New York to work in the computerworld
Now she lives in Genève works in a financial company owned by her mothers new husband
In Febuary she met Prince Nikolai who is so far the only one in the royal "clan" she has met
She has known Joachim for two years

She says to Billedbladet: Prince Joachim is a wonderful person. He is warm, sweet and loving. He has been trough a hard time with many difficult things, but he is a very honest and patient person and I love him very much.

She also tells about her visit to Schackenborg last week but that is not online

Last edited:
Interesting..she has known him 2 years? How old is the young son...3 isn't he?

If this is an actual interview, why would she do this? I would think she would prefer to remain out of the public eye unless they are getting serious.

And this is totally off subject, so I apologize in advance. What is the this magazine fascination with Denmark & Norway's royals....don't they have German nobles they can discuss. Or was the German nobility outlawed after WWI or WWII? Does that sound right?

Zonk1189 said:
And this is totally off subject, so I apologize in advance. What is the this magazine fascination with Denmark & Norway's royals....don't they have German nobles they can discuss. Or was the German nobility outlawed after WWI or WWII? Does that sound right?
Billedbladet is actually a Danish magazine. So it stands to reason that they would be interested in the Danish royals.

Zonk1189 said:
Interesting..she has known him 2 years? How old is the young son...3 isn't he?

If this is an actual interview, why would she do this? I would think she would prefer to remain out of the public eye unless they are getting serious.
Felix turns 4 this summer.

moosey60 said:
Hmmm....this "girlfriend" kind of resembles Mary...and somewhat Alexandra. Wonder how legit this is.

I wonder how long he'll keep seeing her with this interview in the papers. :cool:

Ysbel..that's what I think as well. But in all fairness. He is divorced and free to date who he wants and Princess Alexandra has moved on. Although, in my ideal world...they would get back together :)

I just think he would prefer his private life to remain exactly that...private.

i thought the gfs of a prince is not supposed to give interview to the press?!! well...at least that's what I think...

It's very strange that a canditate for the prince Joachim's wife gives interview to a tabloid. What stanger, it all happens when PJ still has not revealed her indentity. What is the interview is made up? Didn't such things happen before?:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom