Prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier, Current Events 1: September 2005 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie´s teeth

On her first holidays with Joachim and the boys it striked to me that her teeth for her age IMO are quite bad. Her molars seem to already be overcrowned (don´t know whether this is the correct word) and from the closeup she appears older (a heavy smoker?) than 31. Kind of worn-out....

Stefanie said:
On her first holidays with Joachim and the boys it striked to me that her teeth for her age IMO are quite bad. Her molars seem to already be overcrowned (don´t know whether this is the correct word) and from the closeup she appears older (a heavy smoker?) than 31. Kind of worn-out....

Wow! Respect!
You really have a talent in observation.
I won´t be surprised if she´s a heavy smoker. Joachim smokes a lot, too.
But smoking is not good for the little princes...

Let's keep speculation to a minimum specially when we have no idea whether or not Marie is a smoker. Otherwise, it is called gossip and gossip is unacceptable at TRF.

Thanks,

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

This week's Ekstra Bladet has a new article and several photos of Marie in Geneva..

The journalist says "Good morning Marie." She responds, "Good morning." Nodding and flashing a big smile to the journalist, she notes that she is well and asks him the same.

Chasing after a carefree Marie, the journalist is pressing for more answers. He asks Marie about her time in Denmark. Then the big question everyone, well some people:ermm: , is dying to know:

After your visit with the Queen during Easter will there be a wedding? She smiles and says No comment. Is there wedding on the way Marie? Still beeming and flashing a big grin she sashays into a building.

For those wondering where her dog, Apple, was don't worry he/she was trailing behind her the entire time.

To see the photos and read the article please click here.

I don't really know wether Danes notice Joachim and Marie much, they're in the tabloids every now and then, but I think people are more like: Oh well, if she makes him happy and can get along with the family, then why not?
That's how I feel anyway, but then I don't really know much about her. :flowers:

after congratulating his brother and his siter-in-law with the little princess a journalist asked prince Joachim if he wanted a little girl too

"Well, now you're asking about the future and I'm keeping that for myself"

was his comment, so ok, the press is a bit interested in his relationship with Marie and what his plans are in that direction....:lol:

biboquinhas said:
She is not due to be Royal!!!!!She will be a disaster to me! And in my opinion she will not have the class, the dignity, the responsability Mary has!:wacko:
So, Marie isn't fit to be a princess because she answers questions? Ever thought of Marie (& Joachim) maybe not having a princess title on her to-do list? Or just taking life as it comes? Instead of speculating about a title? Going with your sense of judgement one could then also say Mary didn't answer the journos questions because she wanted to be the next queen. Would you like to hear that? And concerning the class, dignity, responsability Mary allegedly oozes and which make her oh-so-fitter-for-being-a-princess: You mean when Mary (unlike her colleagues!) gave Exclusive: My new life as (crown)princess - interviews and played fashion model incl. telling the danes Burberry + Chanel were danish designers? That was so much better?

Btw, maybe Marie + Joachim marry. Maybe not. Two things are for sure, she loves Joachim + Nikolai + Felix :bounce: and she is a breath of fresh air.:clap:

Ms Griffin said:
So, Marie isn't fit to be a princess because she answers questions?

I think some people are disturbed not because she answers questions but because she answers too much!

When the story between her and Joachim was first revealed (that wasn´t long ago), she told the media that she loves Joachim but she hasn´t told him yet personally. Honestly I was very confused about this statement. Isn´t it weird? You express your love to somebody the first time via media?? Besides, Marie made some comments like "his house is so big and empty" and something about children......I have to admit that my eyes were wide open and wondered, why Joachim fell in love with her. Normally men don´t like talkative women.

However, Marie made great improvement these days. Maybe after their break-up and getting together again, she has learned something.

My ideia because she doesn't fit the perfect Princess is due to her lack of discretion and prudence regarding everything that surrounds their relationship. She is not reserved she doesn't show any reticence about the subject and to me that is the first quality a Royal should have, to keep their privacy to themselves and show just what is suppose to show to the public, and more if they are at the beginning of a relationship!!! When did we know about Mary and Frederick? About Felipe and Letizia?? Only when they were oficial introduce to the press! And I think that is the way to do things, just my opinion though!

Marie is back in Denmark (she rolled into town yesterdy May 4) with her love, Prince Joachim who picked her up at the airport. The link to the photo series, from ANP, can been viewed here.

Here's the key to view all of the photos from the link. Next to the word Pagina, type in wach page number after you viewed them. Example: type the number 2, after you have viewed page 1. There are five pages in total.

Billed Bladet and the rest of the royal gossip magazines should have the story by the end of the week. Stay tuned... :flowers:

I believe she will soon move to Denmark. She has been going there with increasing frequency. Also, for those who think she isn't suitable, so what she spoke about her relationship? It also doesn't make sense to compare her to Mary or Letizia because Marie is not going to be Crown Princess. I think she makes Joachim happy and vice versa.

Joachim has a quick wit!:lol:

This relationship is blooming and it's nice to see them happy. I'll keep an eye out for any news from Billed Bladet and other sources about the couple's romantic weekend in Denmark.

Stay tuned...:flowers:

Her resemblance to Mary is uncanny! She could have been born to the Donaldson household in Tasmania!!!

Marie is a very beautiful woman. She looks so happy with Prince Joachim. It would be nice for them when they marry.

Does anyone know, how the relationship between Marie and the sons of Joachim is? Do they love her?

From the photos the two boys seemed to be at ease with Marie´s presence.

However, I won´t conclude so quickly that Marie loves Joachim and Alexandra´s two sons. Maybe she does at this moment, but that could change after she gets her own children. (And I am pretty sure that she wants children with Joachim. She has talked about that in her first interview with the media.)

My aunt is a stepmother who receives compliments from all the relatives and neighbours. Her three stepchildren love her, too and even call her mother. She tried to make everything "seemingly" fair, but I know that she still prefers her own son. For example, some guests bring chocolate as presents and before she gives the stepchildren the chocolate, she picks up the better/more tasty looking chocolate for her own son. But of course this happens only behind the scenes.

Heike said:
From the photos the two boys seemed to be at ease with Marie´s presence.

However, I won´t conclude so quickly that Marie loves Joachim and Alexandra´s two sons. Maybe she does at this moment, but that could change after she gets her own children. (And I am pretty sure that she wants children with Joachim. She has talked about that in her first interview with the media.)

My aunt is a stepmother who receives compliments from all the relatives and neighbours. Her three stepchildren love her, too and even call her mother. She tried to make everything "seemingly" fair, but I know that she still prefers her own son. For example, some guests bring chocolate as presents and before she gives the stepchildren the chocolate, she picks up the better/more tasty looking chocolate for her own son. But of course this happens only behind the scenes.

Maybe that's a way to protect the youngest from his older siblings? My own mother who doted on my brother did it as well for me to make sure that I as the younger sister got the same amount and quality of chocolate. So there are two sides to that behaviour.:flowers:

As for Marie - there won't be need for her to love Joachim's elder kids as much as her own because these two cute boys have their own mother. But I believe she is the type who loves a relaxed and loving atmosphere around her and thus will treat Alexandra's sons well when they are staying with their father and Marie.

All I can say is, no comment to Marie´s fashion sense.
It is definitely not my taste. I am really speechless after seeing these pictures.....

By the way, Marie looks more like a pregnant woman in her white top...

Last edited by a moderator:
Heike said:
Thanks for the link, Kaben!
All I can say is, no comment to Marie´s fashion sense.
It is definitely not my taste. I am really speechless after seeing these pictures.....

By the way, Marie looks more like a pregnant woman in her white top...

That's the current babydoll-fashion for you...

As for her black cocktail dress - one can't see it completely, only guess from some pics that the back is not much covered by the drss - well, that's nothing new in fashion. And she did take a large shawl with her, so could cover herself up decently whenever she needed. ;)
She is young and in love.... Nice, that.

From the photos I have seen Joachim's boys certanly feel comfortable with Marie. Noone is able to know if Marie loves the two little boys, but why shouldn't she love them? they are so cute and they play the most important role in Joachim's life. I do believe that no parent would marry again if the partener don't care for his/her children. It is the same for Jaochim and Alexandra!

Is it just me, or is her dress a little Eva Sannum?

They seems really happy togehter... I did not like them as a couple at first but now I´ve changed my mind. Nice to see them together in Denmark to and not just abroad. A party at Tivoli seems fun!

In this photo her resamble to Mary is almost scary :)

I said that when I saw her photos for the first time she looks similar to Mary.
About her sesne of style...whel they are tastes and tastes.

Btw. Alex and Joachim with their partners were togethr on the same event?

Kaben said:
more pictures...

Ekstra Bladet

I don't know what i think of her dress!?

Kaben, thank you for providing the link to Ekstra Bladet:flowers: for all of us to see.

Btw. Alex and Joachim with their partners were togethr on the same event?

I believe so, Magnik. In the shot of Alexandra and Martin sitting in the rollercoaster at Tivoli, it seems that either Joachim is sitting farther behind them or he took the next ride. In any event it's good to see them both happy at last.

Jo of Palatine said:
That's the current babydoll-fashion for you...

As for her black cocktail dress - one can't see it completely, only guess from some pics that the back is not much covered by the drss - well, that's nothing new in fashion. And she did take a large shawl with her, so could cover herself up decently whenever she needed. ;)
She is young and in love.... Nice, that.

I know that those clothes are in fashion, and I know that she could cover her back as long as she wanted.
I just don´t like her taste in these pictures.
But Marie has very beautiful legs. Anybody know about her height?
I compared the pictures she and Alex taken together with Joachim and found that she is about Alexandra´s height.
But it´s said that Alex is only 1,62 m. I suppose that Marie should be a little taller?

I have to agree I think her dress is too revealing. She needs to start thinking about her possible future.

Nothing wrong with her white top though. I love tunics.

Heike said:
I know that those clothes are in fashion, and I know that she could cover her back as long as she wanted.
I just don´t like her taste in these pictures.
But Marie has very beautiful legs. Anybody know about her height?
I compared the pictures she and Alex taken together with Joachim and found that she is about Alexandra´s height.
But it´s said that Alex is only 1,62 m. I suppose that Marie should be a little taller?
Alex has beautiful legs too.
I think that Marie is about 1,66 m maybe 1,68 m. But hight depend of shoes - heels:lol:

We haven't seen the whole outfit so it is unfair to compare Marie's dress with the one Sanum wore. I am sure however that the danish weekly magazines will bring us many many photos of Marie and Joachim and then we will be able to see the dress and some details of it. From what I have seen in Ekstra Bladet's photos I found Marie's dress sexy but in a propriate way and she has nice legs and back.

agapi said:
We haven't seen the whole outfit so it is unfair to compare Marie's dress with the one Sanum wore.
Could you tell me more about what does it mean?:ermm:

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom