Prince Gustav and Carina Axelsson, Current Events & Discussion 1: July 2007-Aug 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw a little glimpse of her at the latest christening. It must be sad for her, all these babies and little children, and all of them so darned cute.

She has chosen this path! It is unfortunate that she and Gustav have chosen not to marry at this time but to try and overturn his grandfather's will.

She is treated and acts as if she is "royal' yet this is a princely family. I personally do not have but so much sympathy for her. I am probably too old fashion in my thought process; she is living with him yet they can marry in the church at this time, or they can marry in the church and "state" and forgo the title "Furst and Furstin".

She has chosen this path! It is unfortunate that she and Gustav have chosen not to marry at this time but to try and overturn his grandfather's will.

She is treated and acts as if she is "royal' yet this is a princely family. I personally do not have but so much sympathy for her. I am probably too old fashion in my thought process; she is living with him yet they can marry in the church at this time, or they can marry in the church and "state" and forgo the title "Furst and Furstin".

I have to say that I agree with you as harsh as it sounds. I don't feel too sad for Carina because she can walk away at any time. I suspect that as much as she loves Gustav, she's grown accustomed to this new lifestyle and isn't in any rush to disrupt the status quo if it means losing the perks.

I doubt she is looking for sympathy. She and Gustav seemed to have arranged their lives as they see fit and are content with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom