Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princejohnny25 said:
I dont think they would bring the tiny future king of denmark to a minor princes christening. He would take all the attention. Also, Prince Sverre is not HH.

I think it's more probable that Mary will did what Mette-Marit (and many other royal mothers have done) did when she attended the Prince Christian's baptism in Denmark. She'll bring the baby, but leave him with his nanny to attend the events.

Lasse Pedersen said:
Obviously, I am clueless of when we will see His Little Royal Highness again, however I have my doubts that we will see him at the Norwegian Christening. First of all, I think that TRH the Crown Prince Couple want him to be away from the press for as long as possible... and plausible for royalty. Secondly, I would think that it would be very impolite of the couple to bring Prince Christian to the ceremony. That event has to be focused on HH Prince Sverre Magnus and no other I would say!

/Lasse Pedersen

So Christian's title is now HLRH?:D
At TRF we have the power to create new titles to adjust to our posts, cool:D :D
What we will call Queen Margrethe next?: HSM (Her Smoking Majesty):rolleyes:
Just joking people, no flames please ;) *ducks piano*

crisiñaki said:
So Christian's title is now HLRH?:D
At TRF we have the power to create new titles to adjust to our posts, cool:D :D

what suppose to means is HLRH? tell me but i think CP couple wanted know of their baby as HRH that it or changes of titles i dont know that

sara1981 said:
what suppose to means is HLRH? tell me but i think CP couple wanted know of their baby as HRH that it or changes of titles i dont know that

It's a joke and means His Little Royal Highness as stated in a post before, got it?:rolleyes:

What I ment was that she wont bring him to the actual christening.

crisiñaki said:

Haha, good one crisinaki!:D That reminds me of the occasional satirical articles about the DRF in Politiken (Danish broadsheet newspaper). I remember they called Prince Joachim His Royal Speedyness or something along those lines, after the whole 'car speeding incident'.

i like it, makes him extra special

I love the His Little Royal Highness thing. It sounds kinda cute.

*claps* *claps*

Thanks but I have to give the credit for HLRH to Lasse Pedersen who started the idea, the others you see are completely mine (c) ;) :D

Christan is so sweet oh these are the best years everything so New ,Fresh ,His innocence unspoiled it is my prayer that he lives a very long life :)

Where is the little prince?

At this age he strongly resembles the Donaldson family, especially Mary's niece, Molly.

Stellad

Christian looks like his mother, definately. Very Scottish looks.

he's growing so much, just precious. i agree, and what a sweet little nose too

Doesn't he look a lot like CP Fredrick?

I think he looks more like Mary.

:D Now Christian is with his parents at Oslo for the christening of his "cousin" Sverre:D

I Feel the same way hes just so sweet!!!! :)

You know, I would love to see a picture of Leonor, Irene, Alexia, Sverre, Emmanuel and Christian together as babies, that would take the awww factor through the roof:D :D :D

He's adorable!! Beginning to wonder why there doesn't seem to be a lot of pictures of the little prince. The DRF isn't known to shy away from the camera (they accept the fact that it's a part of being a public figure). Hope we get to see more pics of the cutie pie!

me too :) maybe as he gets older like this Summer or this Christmas I Agree hes a cutie Id just love to hold him hes sooo sweet

Prince Christian is an adorable baby, he is cute and sweet!!

I can't post the pictures I would like to post, because I don't know the source, you can find them on http://royals.web-log.nl/ I'm not sure if these pictures have been posted.. The log is called Christian

Last edited:
thanks so much for the photos. OMG he has his daddy's beautiful eyes. He's lovely and seems so sweet natured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom