Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toledo said:
He does have her eyes and great alertness at such early age.

HI Toledo :)
He is such a darling boy.. He must be the apple of his mum and dad's eyes.

Layla1971 said:
I've never looked at the pictures side-by-side before, but having just done that, I think you're right on this one MII. Thw eyes, chin (sort of), and mouth of his mother. But, he seems to have the forehead, jawline and basic face structure of his dad. The nose is a bit of both IMO.

Yeah, I had nothing better to do than analyze some pics!:rolleyes: :D

"on this one"...hmmmm, are you sure you dont mean most ;) .lol. (j/k)

You go ahead and analyze Layla ;) :D

I agree with you also. His forehead & jawline is very much his fathers.

"MII"

Margrethe II said:
"on this one"...hmmmm, are you sure you dont mean most ;) .lol. (j/k)

You go ahead and analyze Layla ;) :D

I agree with you also. His forehead & jawline is very much his fathers.

"MII"

Well, someone has an opinion of himself!;) :p

No, really I think this debate will play out over time. His looks are bound to change as he gets older.

Layla1971 said:
Well, someone has an opinion of himself!;) :p

No, really I think this debate will play out over time. His looks are bound to change as he gets older.

.lol. Well, if it's a crime ;) :D also (j/k). Actually, if anything I state ever makes any sense I shall be one very happy (yet baffled) contributor :p

I couldn't agree more. The little ones looks will change with time as is expected (not to mention, normal...hehe). I am sure he shall be quite the dashing Prince one day!

"MII"

Last edited:
Christmas card 2005 from Mary, Frederik, Lilleprinsen and Ziggy!

By Billed-Bladet

This post is restored and the picture re-posted (attached) by GrandDuchess after having been linked to another user's picture hosting account by the original poster.

Attachments

• julkort 2005.jpg
    julkort 2005.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 955
Last edited by a moderator:
What a fantastic beautiful photo! I love it! Lilleprinsen is adorable. I love his tiny little face peeking out of the blanket.

Very Very beautiful family:):) Princess Mary and prince Frederik looks great, baby very cute, and ziggy - nice:)

I liked it too...specially they are possing with Ziggy and it seems he loves the camera..is a very cute picture coming from Fred & Mary:rolleyes:

what a beautiful portrait..so adorable!!!..I think it is so apparent-the baby prince got his mommy's eyes..

Today is great..first we get to see Lilleprinsen in his first christmas card, then, little Leonor make her debut appearance at lanzarote...
Do you think Lilleprinsen will have a photo session before his christening?
it would be great..

I agree.

The photo is absolutely lovely! :) That's how Christmas cards should be imo, we royal watchers deserve at least that much.;)

Lilleprinsen is staring adoringly to his mummy... so sweet!
They all, Ziggy included ;) , look great!
Regards,
mtbcm :)

The card looks great. I love how Ziggy posed for the camera!:)

I wish that there was a bigger version of it.

What a beautiful photo/Christmas card of the whole family (including Ziggy)! The little prince looks so sweet and his little eyes are so cute. Aww. I just want to pick him up and hold him (like whenever I see a baby :p). I can’t wait until the baptism.

I think it's a really nice photo and I like the idea of including the dog.

That is a beautiful photo indeed. It makes me wish I knew them and I that I could put it with my other Christmas Cards!

What gorgeous big eyes and such a cute expression looking at his mummy! He is going to be and is already a very good looking boy, but then he has great genes, doesn't he! ;)

lol He sure does His mom is Gorgeous and his dad is quite Handsome as well I Wish I Could hold him as well God Bless The Family :)

What a beautiful picture of the whole family! I think it's very neat that they included Ziggy. I have a dog and my mom thinks I'm nuts for wanting to buy her birthday and Christmas presents, it's nice to know that royals love their pets too! The little prince is adorable. I think it's hard to tell who he looks like. Give him a couple more months and we'll be able to see a better resemblance to Frederik or Mary. Either way he is bound to be a good looking little guy!

Emily :)

I think the pic is great! It shows a warm, and close family - and adding Ziggy may account for the natural element of it. It really is beautiful, does anyone know who took it? I don't think that I've read it here yet. :)

His beloved mum is an undeniable beauty and his dad, quite the dish...this lilleprins is sure to be a very handsome child, teenager and adult.

It is really a very lovely portrait. The colour of the fallen leaves adds to the warmth of it all I find.

Ziggy is quite the darling Border Collie. I love her chocolate and white coat.

"MII"

Danielle said:
I'm upset that people are calling the little prince 'ugly' and 'yellow'. He's only a baby and already people are resorting to name-calling. Every child is a beautiful miracle and if those people who are being mean can't see that, then I don't know what to say. I think he's adorable and precious, and I have no doubt that Mary and Frederik feel the same way about their son. So please, could people refrain from calling him ugly?

Wow, this is a shock! I never thought anyone would ever say that Fred and Mary's baby was ugly. Geesh,
those two having an ugly child?! Not possible!
:eek:

A lovely family picture, it's good to see he's over his jaundice now. I still can't tell who he looks like though.

Lovely card !!! One of the best cards this season with the couple, the kid and the dog.

Between nice to see the little prince again. His expressions are priceless. Quite alert for his age. He seems the adventure seeking type, which would explain why Mary and Fred have been spotted looking tired. He has already joined my list of favorite toddlers. I wonder if I have a soft spot for Scandinavian babies for both Ingrid and Sverre have equally captivated me. It seems that these babies apart from the usual "cuteness" factor have a lot of flair and personality. Gosh, am I waiting for these kids to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom