Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But surely it is way to early to start critisizing the prince just so soon after his birth, its just not normal to talk like that when someone is born. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but just give him a break, he is only just born.
Pollyemma, we all know your opinon on this, you have stated it a number of times, and like the others in this thread are saying, lets move on.

Last edited:
Did you even read my post? I was trying to say something nice.

Last edited:
Due to personal reasons I haven't been able to participate at RF as much as I would like.

Personaly I think Lilleprinsen has a very sweat, tender and happy look. He is very a beautifull baby who has a very beautifull smilling eyes.

Personaly, I would advise royal parents for not publishing this intimate and personal photos. These aren't "produced photos". These are photos taken when their baby was awake and his parents decided to photograph him , so everyone could see how cute and grown-up their baby is. Like all parents do!! But they are crown princes and they know everyone is always curious about everything they do and they decided to share their happiness and send pics to the media.

I think this is very thoughtfull of them!

From me, I Thank you!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
Personaly, I would advise royal parents for not publishing this intimate and personal photos. These aren't "produced photos". These are photos taken when their baby was awake and his parents decided to photograph him , so everyone could see how cute and grown-up their baby is. Like all parents do!! But they are crown princes and they know everyone is always curious about everything they do and they decided to share their happiness and send pics to the media.:)

Good idea even if we always enjoy looking at pictures of royal.

Might have been a good idea also to wait a little bit and not release the pictures the same day - even the same week - the Norgevian RF releases the very 1st pictures of newborn prince Sverre. What were/are the PR people of the DRF thinking? that they need to take the limelight back on them right on?

They seem to be in agenda conflict with many other RF and not always acting graciously about it: absence to F&L wedding, asking but not showing up to IA's baptism, 2ND set of pictures of their son within the week as the norvegian prince is born (as if they didn't know some pictures would be released!),...

The little Prince certainly looks precious and adorable. I like the photo of him with his mouth open with his bright and alert eyes...Very cute.
Petals.gif

This tread belongs to the Lilleprisen who is too young to schedule events and cannot possibly have the mental prowess to formulate an agenda against other Royal Babies or Royal Houses. If you wish to discuss the negative points ot the Danish Royal Family or retaliate against your least favourite Crown Princess or Crown Prince, I suggest that you find the appropriate thread to vent your feelings.

All posts/comments unrelated to the Lilleprisen will be deleted from this point forward.

A big thank you to all members who have maintained their dignity and dispensed with the name calling throughout this thread.

Mandy

Danish Forum Moderator

I think he is a little cutey.

I think he is showing a strong resemblance to Mary in the face.

I think he will end up looking very much like his Mum in the face but with fairer hair and blue eyes, like Frederik. I expect he will inherit features from both sides in teh same way Alex and Joachims boys have.

Alisa said:
The little Prince certainly looks precious and adorable. I like the photo of him with his mouth open with his bright and alert eyes...Very cute.
Petals.gif

Very well said. Totally agree! :p

The Lilleprinsen is an absolutely beautiful royal baby. He has incredibly beautiful eyes and lovely smile. He looks so sweet and so cute!!!!

I think his face is a very good mix of Frederik and Mary. He certainly is a cutie!

Amen

Last edited:
Alisa said:
Petals.gif

I also agreed . He is rather cute, very alert and has sort of inquisite look. His features are unique- reflecting different heritage-Danish, Scottish and French. I think he will be a very handsome prince in time to come. :)

moby said:
little kangaroo?!!!?? poor, poor, boy! :D

Or 'Kingaroo' as he has been so affectionately dubbed by the Danish media ;) :D

"MII"

Margrethe II said:
Or 'Kingaroo' as he has been so affectionately dubbed by the Danish media ;) :D

"MII"

No, no, no MII, that is the Australian media. :D The Danish media keeps it to den nye lille prins.

I have to admit, I like the sound of den nye lille prins a lot better. Sounds like a character from a Hans Christian Anderson story. Kingaroo just doesn't sound dignified enough for a future king. :p

ysbel said:
No, no, no MII, that is the Australian media. :D The Danish media keeps it to den nye lille prins.

I have to admit, I like the sound of den nye lille prins a lot better. Sounds like a character from a Hans Christian Anderson story. Kingaroo just doesn't sound dignified enough for a future king. :p

I was sure it orginated in Denmark first ysbel, but I could be mistaken. Are there any Danish members who can confirm this?

Of course anything in a foreign tongue sounds more romantic than it does in english :D I mean, it is most darling but all den nye lille prins really means is 'the new little prince' . 'Kingaroo' is a play on words in regards to half 'den nye lille prins' heritage, just as he was affectionately 'dubbed by his maternal grandfather (originally from Scotland as you would of course know) the 'wee bairn'.

Personally, (placing the fact that I myself am an Australian and this is by no means a bias view whatsoever, that I assure you), I think the nickname (and that is all it is) is quite cute and meant with the utmost good will, humour and affection.

(Now in Australian mode :) ;) ) I think it perfectly dignified to refer to the future sovereign of Denmark as the 'Kingaroo'. The Kangaroo is Australia's most identifiable & proud macropod (amongst all other wildlife native to this continent) and is not only the emblem of our National Airline (Qantas), but also takes pride of place as one of two native inhabitants (the other being the Emu) on the Commonwealth of Australia's Coat of Arms. And not forgetting the Boxing Kangaroo flag that holds great sentimental value to many, many Autralians...

"MII"

Last edited:
i think the nick is very cute and can actually summon chuckles from people.

moby said:
i think the nick is very cute and can actually summon chuckles from people.

Which in the Australian 'way' and 'sense of humour' (having been adopted/or originating here), I believe is it's purpose moby ;) :)

"MII"

Margrethe II said:
Which in the Australian 'way' and 'sense of humour' (having been adopted/or originating here), I believe is it's purpose moby ;) :)

"MII"

yeah though at first i thought it was just KANGAROO, instead of KINGAROO. darn i need glasses...:cool:

Margrethe II said:
I was sure it orginated in Denmark first ysbel, but I could be mistaken. Are there any Danish members who can confirm this?

"MII"
You are right. It started in the tabloid Ekstra Bladet. But the danish media in general calles the kid "lilleprinsen".

fromEU said:
You are right. It started in the tabloid Ekstra Bladet. But the danish media in general calles the kid "lilleprinsen".

Thank you fromEU. I was most certain it originated in Denmark :)

"MII"

Last edited:
I also agree he has Mary's eyes and he has this cheeky look about him. He's a real cutie pie.. :)

I think he looks like frederik but he as marys eyes
billie-jo:(

billie-jo said:
I think he looks like frederik but he as marys eyes
billie-jo:(

Well, I think it's natural for a male baby to tak after his father mostly. I think if they have any daughter's, she/they will take after Mary mostly.

yes you are right , i have three boy's thy look like their father.
billie-jo

Although it's still early days yet, I think den lilleprinsen resembles his mother more than his father. The nose, the eyes, mouth etc.

"MII"

Margrethe II said:
Although it's still early days yet, I think den lilleprinsen resembles his mother more than his father. The nose, the eyes, mouth etc.

"MII"

I've never looked at the pictures side-by-side before, but having just done that, I think you're right on this one MII. Thw eyes, chin (sort of), and mouth of his mother. But, he seems to have the forehead, jawline and basic face structure of his dad. The nose is a bit of both IMO.

Yeah, I had nothing better to do than analyze some pics!:rolleyes: :D

tabbitha said:
I also agree he has Mary's eyes and he has this cheeky look about him. He's a real cutie pie.. :)

He does have her eyes and great alertness at such early age.

Lilleprinsen

I think he has his mum's nose, dad's mouth and dad and uncle Joachim's chin.

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom