Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
report of a portuguese magazine from this week VIP.

more or less translation of the article.

Letizia and Mary have different rights

The pregnancy and the return the house
The pregnancy of Letizia Ortiz was marked for the problems of health and the images
of fatigue and indisposição of the princess for the the opposite, with Mary Donaldson everything ran of the best form and the nine months had been lived with great descontracção.
She was exactly the Danish princess who was mother in first place. In the day
15 of October, the small heir of the crown was born, whose name, until the a it dates, it remains an enigma, therefore it will only be divulged in the baptizado one, still that he could be Christian Frederik John. Three days later the family the house came back and was the image of a happy family. Besides speaking with the journalists to the door of the hospital, to the door of its residence of the Castle of Fredensborg, still they had been with the popular ones and they had played with the dog of the family who received them in great agitation.
About 15 days later, the 31 of October, the Leonor princess was born. Against all
forecasts, mother and son had been hospitalized one week. The exit of the hospital,
mother was very happy with its bebé and made question to answer to the questions of journalists. The door of the palace was not possible to see the couple.
She was exactly the Danish princess who was mother in first place. In day 15 of October, the small heir of the crown was born, whose name, until the a it dates, it remains an enigma, therefore it will only be divulged in the baptizado one, still that he could be Christian Frederik John. Three days later the family the house came back and was the image of a happy family. Besides speaking with the journalists to the door of the hospital, to the door of its residence of the Castle of Fredensborg, still they had been with the popular ones and they had played with the dog of the family who received them in great agitation.

the rest of the translation...

About 15 days later, the 31 of October, the Leonor princess was born. Against all
forecasts, mother and son had been hospitalized one week. The exit of the hospital,
mother was very happy with its bebé and made question to answer to the questions of journalists. The door of the palace was not possible to see the couple.
She was exactly the Danish princess who was mother in first place. In day 15 of October, the small heir of the crown was born, whose name, until the a it dates, it remains an enigma, therefore it will only be divulged in the baptizado one, still that he could be Christian Frederik John. Three days later the family the house came back and was the image of a happy family. Besides speaking with the journalists to the door of the hospital, to the door of its residence of the Castle of Fredensborg, still they had been with the popular ones and they had played with the dog of the family who received them in great agitation.
mother was very happy with its bebé and made question to answer to the questions of
journalists. The door of the palace was not possible to see the couple.
However, both the princesses already had reappeared, however, but Mary retook its agenda official. Certain it seems to be the fact that both the baptizados ones will
have place in December and is even said of the possibility of Philip to be godfather of bebé Danish.

Education and the guard of the children
Both babies will be kings, therefore, it is to wait that its education has this in it counts, still that with different boardings.
Mary Donaldson is the only mother of a heir of the crown that made question to assure its paper of mother, exactly in divorce case. Realist and with conscience that its story of fairies can finish, the Australian was the only princess to assure an agreement that allows it to have right to the safekeeping of the child. All the other princesses, including Letizia, in case divorce they lose the right to its children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena said:
Two new pics of Lilleprinsen. From Polfoto

baby really cute but its really like his parents mary? or Fred?

He looks much cuter in these than in the original ones. I wonder what motivated this relase? Not that I don't appreciate them. What color would you call those eyes?

He has some very dark eyes. I think they are dark brown. Arent marys dark brown.

regardez said:
He looks much cuter in these than in the original ones. I wonder what motivated this relase? Not that I don't appreciate them. What color would you call those eyes?

I'm guessing they knew the public would want to see the baby as it grew before the christening. They probably decided on December so it would be an early Christmas gift for the public. This way there would be pictures released roughly every two months. I know his christening is next month,but it is at the end of January.

I think it's because we've been patiently waiting for the name.

He looks so cute. I'm gald to see he's a little less yellow.

A merry Christian?
http://www.theage.com.au/news/people/a-merry-christian/2005/12/06/1133829580897.html

christian_wideweb__470x320,0.jpg

Denmark's newest royal, the six-week-old son of Prince Frederik and Princess Mary, will be christened Christian in January.

he's very cute, attentive and inquisitive! i think he looks like his mum. if he'll turn out even half as cute as his cousins, he'll be a certified future hunky prince! :D :D

still i got bothered by the yellow so i adjusted the pic.:D
http://tinypic.com/i70aq0.jpg

Why are they releasing these pictures now? So they called for another official pictorial on November 17? This is one marketing strategy for Danish Royal House. It's not that I'm not happy for these new pics, of course I like lots of new pics. But I just don't understand their motive. And in time with Prince Sverre's? :rolleyes: Well, Prince Sverre's is cuter.

Well they have to release pics because it is natural to do so, they are showing the people who their future King is!, and it is a matter of opinion on who you think is cuter, also, you can delete that post yourself by clicking on edit and delete

sara1981 said:
Denmark's newest royal, the six-week-old son of Prince Frederik and Princess Mary, will be christened Christian in January.
I do not understand what is implied by this article: that the baby will be baptised Cristian or that he will be baptised into Christianity?

Idriel said:
I do not understand what is implied by this article: that the baby will be baptised Cristian or that he will be baptised into Christianity?

They're implying that's going to be his name.

Layla1971 said:
They're implying that's going to be his name.
Thank you. Was that information released by the Palace?

The baby is just gorgeous! I don't care what anyone says about him being a bit yellow, personally I don't think he is.

Lille Prins is just so so so cute
Amour21.gif

Layla1971 said:
I don't care what anyone says about him being a bit yellow, personally I don't think he is.
Of course he is not ! he is almost 2 month-old :D when he was born he was a bit yellow because of is jaundice ... but not anymore ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
nouwrein said:
Why are they releasing these pictures now? So they called for another official pictorial on November 17? This is one marketing strategy for Danish Royal House. It's not that I'm not happy for these new pics, of course I like lots of new pics. But I just don't understand their motive. And in time with Prince Sverre's? :rolleyes: Well, Prince Sverre's is cuter.

Who says there has to be a motive at all? And of course it is your right to think Prince Sverre is cuter (no one has a right to question this I most certainly dont), but I couldn't help but get the impression that you said this to try and cause a reaction...

No offence meant.

"MII"

Last edited:
yes i think that we here at the DRF are mature enough not to waste our time arguing over which baby is cuter.

Well the baby has mary's eyes, but then i heard that babies eye colours change , im not too sure, but so far, the little prince has mary's eyes :)

thanks for that article Pink Tulip, wow, imagine if the prince does end up marrying bec and lleyton's daughter! The Danish royal family will soon be taken over by Australians lol,

Is it true that if babies are born with hair, they will have straight hair, and if they are born with no hair, they wil have curly hair?

I know it sounds silly but this is what i was told for a long time

Australian said:
Is it true that if babies are born with hair, they will have straight hair, and if they are born with no hair, they wil have curly hair?

I know it sounds silly but this is what i was told for a long time

Sorry, but 2 of my children were born with a shock of hair, and they are very very curly, and one of my children was born bald, and he has strait hair!

Oh ok, everyone in my family were the antithesis of your situation Auntie. It's probably just a silly midwifes tale.

i don´t find the baby hadnsome even when i think that every baby it´s cute

if he inherits any of his mother are father's looks he will be very handsome when he gets older

yes but many children gets prettyer when then grow from baby to child. Look at Amalia. I think the same will happen to the little prince, but in my head he is not very pretty now, but it will come I hope

i think the little prinsen has incredible eyes.. totally alert, and so 'mary'..

btw, why the age article is so quick mentioning the baby is to be named Christian?

chloe82 said:
if he inherits any of his mother are father's looks he will be very handsome when he gets older

Unfortunately, some kids inherit the worst of both worlds!:eek:

purple_platinum said:
i think the little prinsen has incredible eyes.. totally alert, and so 'mary'..

btw, why the age article is so quick mentioning the baby is to be named Christian?

because his name will be Chrstian. :D

i dont really get why they released these photos. they're not in anyway different from the earlier ones. except perhaps that M and F wanted to reassure us that the yellow skin tone was not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom