Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will looks alot like Princess Mary. I just found it cute when they took him to Germany in February. They are caring parents

It's great to see Princess Mary out and about just like anyone else. It looks like she has Prince Christian in a baby carrier. These are invaluable when you have a little one. I used mine all the time. My little boy loved it.They both look wonderful. The Prince looks very well cared for. I'm always struck by how pretty and graceful the Princess is, and this photo is no exception.

I am patiently waiting to see a picture of Fred out and about carrying Christian in a baby carrier.

Stella

Great photos! Mary looks so stylish - a real yummy mummy, and little Christian looks so cute and cosy.

Beautiful pictures. Christian looks adorable.

Those pictures are wonderful. Prince Christian is sooo cute :)

the prince is a very beautiful baby :p !!!!

Royal Fan said:
WOW! part 3 already! So whats new with him :)
Well, according to Billed-Bladet, His little Royal Highness has taken up baby swimming with his parents. The instructor is Mrs. Cathrine Moltke-Leth, wife of Mr. Nicolai Moltke-Leth, a soldier and friend of HRH Crown Prince Frederik.

/Lasse Pedersen

lol that is cute :) just kicking his little feet in the Water and giggling aww how sweet

Isn't he a little young to learn swimming? Christian can't even walk yet. I don't have children yet but I didn't learn to swim until I was about two and most of my friends also learned in their early toddler years.

I believe is more about getting acquainted and comfortable with the water than anything else, can you imagine Christian (at his current age) doing Breaststroke!:rolleyes: :D :D

One of my nephews went to swimming classes when he was a baby. My brother thinks he enjoyed it.

Babies can be taught to swim from the age of 6months.

Stellad

lise said:
One of my nephews went to swimming classes when he was a baby. My brother thinks he enjoyed it.
Several times, I went baby-swimming with my youngest brother when he was six or seven months old (yes, a real afterthought!!). But we both really enjoyed it a lot. It is a very nice way for child and parent (/brother;)) to spend time with one another!

/Lasse Pedersen

Actually newborns are born swimmers because of the amneotic fliud they float in for nine months. Which is why many families choose water births. if you put a baby in water it would be able to swim. Though I wouldn't advise doing this unless you know what you are doing!

CATS said:
Actually newborns are born swimmers because of the amneotic fliud they float in for nine months. Which is why many families choose water births. if you put a baby in water it would be able to swim. Though I wouldn't advise doing this unless you know what you are doing!

That makes sense but it's still a good idea to keep close watch on your baby! :) I hope Christian likes swimming and spending time with his parents.

i also started swimming when i was a baby. i think its wery common to go to baby swimming in Denmark :)

CATS said:
yep, that's true. a local swimming school that we featured for our magazine actually has students as young as six months for their "Infant Aquatics" program. they mix play and songs with the swimming skills. hopefully Prince Christian will also be doing a lot of playing and singing. ;)

Last edited:
RhapsodyBrat said:
yep, that's true. a local swimming school that we featured for our magazine actually has students as young as six months for their "Infant Aquatics" program. they mix play and songs with the swimming skills. hopefully Prince Christian will also be doing a lot of playing and singing. ;)

Christian with a little swimsuit, clapping his chubby hands, OMG, I just got a mental cutie overdose!:D :D :D

crisiñaki said:
Christian with a little swimsuit, clapping his chubby hands, OMG, I just got a mental cutie overdose!:D :D :D

hee hee! :D i can imagine him giggling while singing "If you're happy and you know it, then make some splash!" splash the water! :D :D ;)

RhapsodyBrat said:
hee hee! i can imagine him giggling while singing "If you're happy and you know it, then make some splash!" splash the water! :D ;)

Do you want to take me to an early grave?:D :D :D
Stop, one overdose is enough now:D :D

At least when he's a full member is when he'll be old enough to appreciate the membership, since it takes so long!

Moonlightrhapsody said:
At least when he's a full member is when he'll be old enough to appreciate the membership, since it takes so long!

You have a point in that!;)

Moonlightrhapsody said:

Totally agree!! Well, at least we hope he'll appreciate it...but oh well
And he's most likely the only 5-month-old on the list! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom