Prince Christian, Current Events 1: November 2005 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank, I didn't realize you already posted the pictures :D

He's definitely got his dad's blue eyes and his mom's nose. He doesn't have the cute DRF nose, but he's cute nonetheless!

pepperann said:
He's definitely got his dad's blue eyes and his mom's nose. He doesn't have the cute DRF nose, but he's cute nonetheless!

That could probably change while he grows up. My son's form of nose changed from him being a baby to today.

Yes, he does look like his dad. His eyes and the shape of his head. he is adorable too!

I agree with you pepperann...prince christian does have his father's eyes and mother's nose... I didn't really think he was very cute until i saw the pics of him on his way to norway. he's adorable!

How much has the lil' Prince travelled? From experience with my kids, travelling can be very unsetteling for babies and children.

Off the top of my head, Christian has been to Norway and Germany. And I think there is somewhere else....must have skipped my mind!

auntie said:
How much has the lil' Prince travelled? From experience with my kids, travelling can be very unsetteling for babies and children.

Travelling with kids can be both tiring and unsettling for both parents and children. I'm sure that Mary and Christian's travels are quite different than the average flier. Don't they only fly by private plane with a nanny?

The Lilleprins has also been to Scotland.

Stellad

I remember that Christian has been to Switzerland (where we got the pics from of Fred carryign Mary's skis), but when did they go to Scotland? I'm assuming it was to visit some of Mary's family?

gribforest hunt?? I remember something like that, that was in Scotland right?

Isn't he also making a visit to Australia this year too?

christian is a very cute baby! he look a lot like mary.

An Australian trip was planned this year, but because of all the events over the cartoon in the Middle East, the trip was cancelled. Even if they did come, it would only have been a private visit I think

The baby is already a jet setter. I think if he would have come to australia it would have been a private visit. I think their trying to play down the whole australian connection.

I Think if he goes to Australia theyll all go Ga - Ga over him ( and why shouldnt they eh :) )

According to one latest aussie gossip magazine Mary is a lot more relaxed and happy in her latest outings now that Frederick has let her come to Australia with the baby later this year for a private trip......

mirrjam said:
gribforest hunt?? I remember something like that, that was in Scotland right?

I'm sorry, no. The Grib-forest hunt is a royal hunt in the north of Sealand. But in all fairness I believe that Frederik and Mary, and Christian of course, went to Scotland for a hunt, but I don't know where.

They are in Scotland?

Can we get off the topic of where Christian is at the momemt?? He is with his parents in Denmark, and should they go on a trip and he accompanies them, you'll find out about it. There is no need to post the same question over and over, this leads to filling up of the threads faster and contributes nothing.

pdas1201
Danish Family Supermoderator

P.S. Should you have and questions/comments about the warning, contact me via PM. Any discussion taking place upon the warning will be deleted.

Prince Christian is really cute with those beautiful limpid blue eyes:)

Madison said:
Prince Christian is really cute with those beautiful limpid blue eyes:)

Do you see blue eyes? I have heard others say that too but I see big brown eyes like his mothers when I look at the pictures. Not sure now which is correct.

EmmieLou said:
Do you see blue eyes? I have heard others say that too but I see big brown eyes like his mothers when I look at the pictures. Not sure now which is correct.

I saw some pics of Christian with brown eyes and then only recently i saw some pics of him with big blue eyes. But don't babies eye colour change at some point, Christian's seem to have happened dramatically!

Well, I heard that babies tend to have blue eyes as newborns (although he's almost out of that). The pictures I have seen they look blue to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom