Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 4: Dec. 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Prince Christian and Princess Isabella - Part 4

The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Dazzling, iceflower and JessRulz
Royal House of Denmark Mod's

Thanks for the video! :flowers: I enjoyed every part, but Christian is really adorable.

They must have had a good afternoon with their daddy in Tivoli!

:previous:
How sweet, Isabella looks just like she did on her first trip to Verbier. :flowers:

It sounds like they had fun but I wonder why Mary wasn't there. Perhaps she had a royal engagement to do or was in Afgahnistan at the time.

It sounds like they had fun but I wonder why Mary wasn't there. Perhaps she had a royal engagement to do or was in Afgahnistan at the time.
:) This was while Mary was in Afghanistan, according to the article.

I would think that had a load of fun just having their Dad to themselves. It's nice to see Frederick take them out by himself. Mary must have been a little sad to miss all the fun.

Well maybe Frederik was making up for missing Christians birthday. :)
Maybe they will manage to go out together at some point.

Cute pic of them, thnx. They look exactly alike in that photo.

:previous:

Indeed! :flowers: I never realized how similar they look, lovely picture of them.

Such a lovely photo.
Princess Isabella with the flowers is so sweet and Prince Christian has always been the little charmer.

This is a lovely event for the whole family to attend.

They are such precious children! And growing up so fast!

She looks ever so cute with her thumb in, but Isabella is nearly 3. :ermm:
And she may continue for years ... if not when awake then in her sleep. I know from experience with one of my own. You can take away a pacifier, but not a thumb.

oh yeah, my sister did it until she was like 6 and now that she is 22 she sleeps with her thumb near her mouth

The daughter of the Danish Crown Prince Couple, Princess Isabella celebrates her 3rd birthday april 21st 2010
ImageShack Album - 2 images

Last edited:
beautiful photos, hope we can see more how she is celebrating!!!!!

Lovely children thank you for posting these pix

She looks a lot like Mary when she was little. Very sweet photos.

Isabella is beauty! I love the picture with her and Christian.

The daughter of the Danish Crown Prince Couple, Princess Isabella celebrates her 3rd birthday april 21st 2010
ImageShack Album - 2 images

Thank you Salma for the pictures. They are really adorable. The last picture is so sweet of Izzy, I like her big eyes looking straight at you and the little beannie hat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom