Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 4: Dec. 2009 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how beautiful! Are the other children in the photos Mary's neices and nephews?

I believe it's called "clothing".

I think a lot of people wish to see Isabella is something a little more colorful, a little more suited to her age. I've heard that this is common way to dress little girls in Denmark, at least in some social circles, but that doesn't mean we can't have opinions about it! It's similar to how I feel about little Suri Cruise -- let little girls be little girls, not minature fashion plates!

Christian is such a mischievous looking little boy! I remember when he was born. The time has just flown by! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come again, what is Bella wearing here ?:blink:

Izzie is soooooo cute she can carry off anything. It looks like pure cotton or perhaps a light wool/cotton or wool/silk or cotton/silk blend, and it looks very comfortable - perhaps a bit long for running around or climbing trees, but definitely fine for a party. I would have tried to coax her into prettier shoes.

I do wish they would cut Izzy's hair - perhaps she is resisting! But I think little girls should be 8 or so before they have their hair below shoulder length. Partly because heavy hair when very young can coax the follicles to grow hair "flatter" later in life.

I really love the pictures of Christian and Isabella....such heartwarming pics with their grandfather...
In terms Bella's clothes, I mean,she's an active kid so I guess, she is not expected to wear things like Suri Cruise which I don't really approve of. maybe that is the way she likes it,my daughter who is two likes to choose what she will wear. and perhaps, it is the weather since it is nearing winter or maybe it is a cultural thing..it is something we should not argue about

Lovely pictures of Christian and Isabella, two very happy and beautiful children. The children are so full of life ,and clearly loved by all around them. I love the greeting they give and get from their grandfather. It is always a special relationship that grandchildren have with their grandparents and it clearly visible here.

Thanks for the pictures - I love Grandpa - Grandkids greeting, very warm.

Oh how beautiful! Are the other children in the photos Mary's neices and nephews?
4Pam, I guess they are children from Christian's kinder. On birthdays, all the children from the kindergarten are often invited to visit the birthday child's home and have a couple of fun hours. Seems Mary had some outdoor activities planned for them :)

Very true UserDane! I love how the fellow kidergarten children participate in the birthdays of Christian and Isabella. How wonderful! A poster on another message board made the comment that Isabella's outfit looks like an art smock used for art painting (the art smock is worn over the child's clothing for protection). I would imagine that there were various activities for the kids to play in!!! The kids are lucky that they can play in the beautiful private royal gardens of the Chancellery House.

The pictures of Christian and Isabella with Prince Henrik have to be the best pictures of this family I have seen in a long time

The darker, comfortable colors is high fashion for little children in Denmark right now. I think it it cute, because Bella can pull almost everything off :)

Thank you for the pictures, I adore the ones of Christian & Bella hugging 'Grandpère' Henrik, amazingly cute.

Yeah! Isn't it only autumn in Denmark? How cold is it? Mary and the children are wearing quilted parkas and gloves!

http://i3.imageban.ru/out/2010/10/16/e1c16c538e02c674e8e5c8a8b5c81951.jpg
http://i4.imageban.ru/out/2010/10/16/71d67d68e32d9e966d77e19b06423e1b.jpg
These two have to be my favourite! Its great to see them so excited about seeing their grandfather :)
Thanks Amely for posting!

It might be just what he's wearing, or the angle the pictures were taken, but it looks like Prince Henrik has lost some weight maybe?

He obviously loves those kids.:wub:

As for what Isabella is wearing...I think it's cute, comfortable, and very play friendly. All the other children are wearing jeans and play clothes. I would be seriously disappointed if they had put her in a more "formal" dress and then expected her to keep it clean. Isabella can be a rather "rough and tumble" little girl, and it only makes sense to put her in clothes that can take the abuse.

Yeah! Isn't it only autumn in Denmark? How cold is it? Mary and the children are wearing quilted parkas and gloves!

We've had the first nights with temperatures below 0 degrees in this past week.
The temperature is 12-15 degrees C during the day.

Well it certainly looks like he took a cook and some food for the looooooooooong travel with him in his golfcart :D

Ilove to see the photos of the birthday party, lovely farfar, and a lot of kids, just like a lot of the opinions I do not understand the Isabella clothing, may be we shoud to send Mary some catalogues, hanna anderson, the wooden soldier, strasburg etc..etc.......

Any pictures of Frederik at the party?

I better not say anything about Isabella's dress...

Any pictures of Frederik at the party?

Joachim is heading for Ghana today for ten whole days - perhaps Fred and Joachim had some official business to attend to before Joachim left. Ghana is quite a growing economy in Africa and starting to get attention on the world stage. And didn't Mary visit there a couple of years ago? Fred and Mary probably have very good info to pass on ... I must say, ten days is a very substantial visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom