Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know the children of the other royal families could also be playing in the snow with their nannies and bodyguards but just away from the public eye. Because Isabella and Christian were seen in the open with the nanny and PET Officers Mary and Fred are critisized for not displaying proper parenting skills. How ridiculous!

For all we know the children of the other royal families could also be playing in the snow with their nannies and bodyguards but just away from the public eye. Because Isabella and Christian were seen in the open with the nanny and PET Officers Mary and Fred are critisized for not displaying proper parenting skills. How ridiculous!

yes you are right other royal children certainly play with bodyguards and nannies, but not in public. therefore my post was not about parenting skills, but about the message that people get when they see such pictures. now i could argue that mary & fred are only honest to show it the way it is in royal households, kids partly looked after by staff, and the others are either more hypocritical or have more reclusive homes. anyway, allowing such pictures is an - obviously taken into account - invitation to gossip or speculate about the the kids' upbringing, especially with the background of mary's statements on nannies (there is a separate thread about that).

It's strange that it is always the same people that start these ridiculous exchanges, they must thrive on gossip. Majority of people see it for what it is, children playing in their own back yard, yes with their nanny, like millions of other children around the world, that are looked after by someone else, because they have working parents. The only difference is that there is not photographer waiting to take their photos.

I'm not criticizing Mary' skills as mum,because I perfectly know she's a working mother. I'm just saying that probably they could be more careful, because paparazzi and journalist can get, as Duke of Marmalade with justice said, the wrong massage(as I did) from these photos.

Please remember that we have a thread which discusses The Nanny issue for Mary here. So lets leave this thread talking about the little ones; Christian & Isabella.

Thank you

Frederik and Mary live at a place surrounded by a park with public access. They and their kids use the park; Frederik's parents before him have used the park as have his grandparents. Only difference between Frederik and his parents and grandparents are the photographer lying in wait - and the number of people analysing every royal step on the Internet.

It's as simple as that.

Sorry to change the subject, but I think Isabella is so cute, I just love cute chubby babies...Imo she looks just like her daddy , even more than her brother:wub:

I love that pic where Christian has his hands out and Mary looks like she's saying "get in the car now" and he's like "why mom why?" haha typical 4-year-olds princes or not.

I don't think it is neccesary to say that the Royal Family should be careful of the implications. There really are not any. Unless you are looking to put something on a photo that isn't there. Why should the children not be allowed to go to the park and play like normal children. I think the Danish royals are a very transparent royal family and very laid back. They really don't hide anything. But people will read into anything. It is much more fun to rip someone apart.

This is a really cute video of Mary and the kids. You can hear all three of them talk, even Isabella. I think Mary has a really good relationship with her kids and is very loving.

HER&NU :: Isabella og Christian i Miami

Awww... Isabella's voice is so cute! Mary, Christian, and Isabella look like a close family. Thank you for the video, it's too cute!!!

I don't think it is neccesary to say that the Royal Family should be careful of the implications. There really are not any. Unless you are looking to put something on a photo that isn't there. Why should the children not be allowed to go to the park and play like normal children. I think the Danish royals are a very transparent royal family and very laid back. They really don't hide anything. But people will read into anything. It is much more fun to rip someone apart.

Given that the world is full of horrible people who do horrible things to children: dying from a simple ear infection, holding children hostage in cellars, leaving stillborn babies in rubbish bins:bang: And these were in today's news stories.
Fred and Mary are wonderful parents. Their children are fed and clothed and probably want for nothing. They always look as though they have lots of fun with their nannies and security agents so what's the harm. Christian throws tantrums, so do all 3 year olds. Isabella will too when she reaches his age. Mum and dad are busy people and whilst they are at work they want to know that the children are well cared for, is that a crime? At least they aren't put in daycare from 6am to 6pm.
Just my thoughts:flowers:

Sorry to change the subject, but I think Isabella is so cute, I just love cute chubby babies...Imo she looks just like her daddy , even more than her brother:wub:

I completely agree with you. Isabella is such a cutie and she looks just like Frederik. I've always thought Christian looks more like Mary.

Billed Bladet has compiled a photo gallery of Isabella's life so far, in honour of her 2nd birthday on April 21st.
Billed-Bladet - Isabella - to år i billeder

I can't believe how much she has grown in the last few months. She looked like a baby up until the Christmas events from the past year. She's such a cute little girl. Does anyone know if there is a birthday party planned for her?

Your right, she has grown up so very fast. :)
She looks so much like her father, with her stunning Blue eyes.
x

She is very beautiful & cute. I love her eyes. I agree with the other posters, she looks like her dad.

How exciting for Isabella! I am impressed that the sound of the engine didn't scare her. She seems like she is going to grow into a child that is not afraid of trying new things. The more I see of her, the more I like her. She seems to have a very charming little personality.

I loved the picture of Isabella at the Queens balcony apearance, she is a minny winnie Freddy!

Not wise in my opinion, but if it was only a few meters that's o.k BUT MORE it would't be wise at all for a baby like Isabella ridding such a thing with her moom.:nonono::nonono::nonono:

:previous: I´m pretty sure that they were just a few meters. If you see the pics, Mary have Isabella in her arms. If it had been a longer stretch, she should have a security chair or somethingh. I don´t know how is it in Denmark, but in Spain (and I think in every countries) it´s forbidden to take children in this way, and it´s totally unwise, as you said.

Isabella would have a security chair ore somethings if it had been a longer turn. Because Mary is careful about her children.
So you have reight.

Nanna
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk

i am surprise she put isabella in that it is very dangerous! here in the US , she will be in trouble I think!

i am surprise she put isabella in that it is very dangerous! here in the US , she will be in trouble I think!

Well, I am glad she didn't do it in the US then ;).

Oh come on, I guess she was driving very slowly and not for a long time.I'm sure Isabella haf fun with her mummy:flowers:

I depends on the state in the US. She would not get into trouble where I live. she is on their property. And from what I understand, as long as they stay on their property in Denmark and don't go on the road, a helmut is not required either. Even where I live most don't wear a helmut when using a motorcycle on the freeway.

An ATV is not dangerous unless it is handled incorrectly/used incorrectly. Accidents a few and far between when used properly. Do accidents happen? Yes, but not if the person respects the machine. They went to the beach, very slowly and on flat surface. They were never in any danger. Fred himself is very aware of this as he took Christian. Remember when Joachim and fred where in a car accident as teens? He and Joachim learned a very hard lesson about a parent amost losing a child and a nation almost losing it's royal line. He would never put either of his children in danger and Mary would not either.

I dont think ATV's have childrens chairs either.

I must be a scanr mother i wold not put my daughter threr, too scare for me! i have a freind in a very bad accident in ne of them. which accident do they havewhen they were young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom