Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian looked like he was having so much fun with Mary in the snow. Like his red/pink cheeks. Wouldve liked to see Isabella but maybe she is abit too young to be playing out in the cold weather. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Can anyone see the brand on Christian snow jackey?It is a lovely snow jacket! This photos are really nice to see when we get to see just a few days before Mary on short sleeves!!!!:flowers:

They brand is a brand called TICKET its a normal shop in denmark and you kan buy the jaket for 250 danish crowns

Im sorry the jacket can you normale buy it for 850 crowns

Yesterday Prince Christian and his father had watched the Christmas ballet "The little Snowgirl"
Scenography, costumes and the poster got done/designed by Queen Margrethe (she had worked with Susanne Heering, who owns a ballet school, many times before)
http://www.berlingske.dk/article/20081213/kultur/81213040/
Christian looks tired, but very handsome in this picture.

He does not look so much like a tiny little boy anymore for some reason. He seems to be losing some of his baby fat on his face. He is so gorgeous. So nice to see him and Dad out together.

It really is amazing how quickly they go from babies to children. He looks really handsome, a lovely little boy. Nice to see him out and about with his daddy.

He is a beautiful child and has lost the toddler look.

He even looks more grown-up in this photo than in the photos of him playing in the snow two or three weeks ago. He's such a cute little guy.

When I watched last photos of church concert I was amazed how good behavioured Christian&Isabella were and I started to think is this becoming only from the upbringing or are they just quite calm children:ermm:. When I asked my mother opinion opinion she sayed that there is definetely very much spesific upbringig and accustoming with all public life and foreign people. Mother sayed that luckily Christian&Isabella don't seem so shy kids... cause when child afraid public attention it would be very hard to prepare he/she for his/her future life in public spot.

thanks for those pics!

Christian and Isabella are two wonderful kids!!! Isabella looks like Prince Frederik so much!

The kids were playing in a park near Marselisborg Castle.

Is the woman with them their nanny????

The kids were playing in a park near Marselisborg Castle.

Is the woman with them their nanny????

I am assuming that she is their nanny. I have never seen her before, and the article didn't seem to mention her. However, I just got a new computer, and am unable to figure out how to translate the page. Perhaps a Danish speaker could help us out by telling us what the article says?

Here's the article in english:

It has been a wonderful Christmas for Isabella and Christian, but there also has to go fresh air more from time to time.
Prinsesse Isabella and prince Christian have had a wonderful Christmas with most of the royal family at Marselisborg Slot.
It's as you know healthy with fresh air, thus when the royal children had to go out and play, didn't hesitate the nurses Merete and Signe one second.
In the nurses' safe care, went the trip for Isabella and Christian to the playground in the Memorial park close to Marselisborg Slot.
And here there had to be tried playthingses to ultimate gold medal and princess Isabella and prince Christian, appeared real as a princess and prince of the playground. It gotful gas on seesaws, swing and what the two brothers and sisters otherwise could come in the vicinity of.
In the first number of BILLED-BLADET in 2009 you can still find more lovely pictures from the trip.

Thank you, Cecile76! I wonder if the nurses have been working for the CP couple since the birth of the children, or if they are new. I have never seen the names of their baby nurses before.

I think Merete is from When Christian was a baby, and Signe is ........., I think she started/Was first introduced at Isabellas christening. :-D

merete is Nicolai and felix privat au pair. She lies on Schackenborg castle every day, and Signe is a new au pair fore Christian and Isabella, so Merete was just to take care of them that day

If you wants to se some more pictures of Isabella and Christian on the playground, then go to my website Kronprinsesse Mary under "søskende" they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the children had a nice Christmas with their family.

isabella's choice of godparents

regarding isabella's choice of godparents, all the godparents seem reasonable since they seem close friends of the couple (mathilde, alexia, christian, peter and marie louise). however, i am unsure about nadine johnston. she is mary's childhood friend apparently, but she was never mentioned before and just only came up as close friend of mary for the baptism of isabella. it was amber who featured in the video of mary's introduction as well. i understand that amber was bridesmaid in the wedding, but nadine was never seen before the christening. when mary visits the UK, we never saw pictures of her and nadine. are they really close? any ideas for choosing her as godmother?

Well, I would venture to say that it is likely that we do not know all of Mary's friends from her life before "princess". And it would seem like this Nadine person is just much more circumspect about her relationship with Mary than Amber Petty.

I think too that Mary have a lot of friends who we don't know and haven't seen before. And decideing their closeness searching photos or something is weird - we can't say that Mary isn't close with Nadine cause we haven't seen Nadine's pictures and so on. Godparents are someone who parents can trust and Mary&Frederick knew exactly who are the best godparents for their little daughter.

Empress had an excellent point. Amber Petty seems perfectly content with being in the spotlight. Perhaps Nadine is less comfortable with this, and this could be the reason why we haven't heard much about her, or seen her as often. Some people are truly uncomfortable in the public eye, and Nadine could be one of these people.

Dr. Nadine Johnston was among the wedding guests. There are more guests from Mary's side. How close they are is hard to judge as the majority of her friends usual don't speak about Mary and aren't seen with her.

Thought it's a bit far-fetched to think Amber is the only friend of Mary. There may be even some friends who might have not wished to be invited to the wedding for obvious reasons.

I have found some more photos of Christian and Isabella on the playground in Århus in Denmark in the christmas holiday, if you go to me homepage www.dronning-mary.webbyen.dk you can se them under "søskende" there are they all..

If you look closer to Isabellas outfit on the playground you can se it is the same Christian used in Verbier in 2006 on there holiday, when Mary was pregnant wíth Isabella..

Nanna
Kronprinsesse Mary

Google Translate

While Crown Prince Frederik was taken off to Florida to fly the Crown Princess Mary chose to stay home with children.

Crown Prince Frederik was taken to the U.S. with its usual practice and it is an optimistic Frederik, who is hoping for a good location in his Farr 40 sailing boat in the water off Key West, Florida.

At home in Denmark hygger Mary with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, and although the little royal trio must do without the Crown Prince until Friday, so does Mary certainly a lot of fun things, so the wait will not be too long for the royal poder.

On a previous occasion showed Isabella and Christian that they love to come to play, then I think Mary repeats success and has planned a small royal trip to a nearby playground​

is mary there, i only see the babysitter1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom