The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Courtier

I thought that shirt looked familiar! Yep, that's the one he wore in the official pics to commemorate Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik's anniversary!

His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 06-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
I'm noy sure I like the combination of Mary's clothes, but I think it's great that she's able to do something so ordinary as going for some icecream with her son! Looks like it's quite hot in Denmark!
It has been really hot in western and nothern Europe the past weeks (actually it happened to be hotter then in Southern Europe ).

This picture of Christian enjoying his ice-cream is really cute. Love his blue eyes.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes that burka shirt he has used it before!I really don't like those shorts and shirt Mary is wearing but she is very casual and she looks great!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
I'm noy sure I like the combination of Mary's clothes
The pants are from an 80ies clothes collection
Christian is almost 3 now, I wonder why Mary always carries him around and doesn't leave him walking on his own. I am not suggesting that there is something wrong but he must be heavy by now!
However he's a cute boy but quite calm. I am sure once his sister is ready to walk etc she will mix up his life quite a lot
Old 06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Nobility

nice to see a little royal likking on an ice-cream!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The pants are from an 80ies clothes collection
Christian is almost 3 now, I wonder why Mary always carries him around and doesn't leave him walking on his own. I am not suggesting that there is something wrong but he must be heavy by now!
However he's a cute boy but quite calm. I am sure once his sister is ready to walk etc she will mix up his life quite a lot
My son is three, fairly heavy but occassionally he wants to be carried or if we are in a hurry i will carry him. Mary does look very fit though and probably doesn't have a problem carrying him. Short bursts is the way to go.
I love how casual everyone is. Its good that they can go out and do normal stuff like this.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Mary must have some pieces that she really like for Christian like these Burkas shirts because she has one for each seasson!

New photos of this icea cream day on danish royal watchers where we can see Amber petty Mary's friend too.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:05 AM
Aristocracy

Christian has really gotten cute. When he was a baby I didn't think he was that cute. I thought he had a big had and if he had had a gut, he would've looked just like his grandpa. I have to admit, he has gotten very handsome and seems to be a sweet little boy.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Majesty

The Copenhagen Zoo event attended by Prince Henrik and Prince Christian can be found in The Danish Royal Family Current Events thread. Please post your comments there.

Enjoy!

Mandy
Old 07-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Billed-Bladet - Tour de Christian

Lovely photo of Christian on his bicycle at Marselisborg Palace earlier this month
Old 07-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Aristocracy

No training wheels on the bike. WOW! Christian must be good.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimlan View Post
No training wheels on the bike. WOW! Christian must be good.
I didn't see any pedals on the bike, so it looks like one that he pushes with his feet. No balancing required!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1 View Post
I didn't see any pedals on the bike, so it looks like one that he pushes with his feet. No balancing required!
Oh yes, you are right. There are no pedals on the bike. I was so excited so I over looked.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:35 AM
Heir Apparent

My son also has a bike like this one from Specialize (hotwalk http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=35506 ), he loves his bike, it doesn't have pedals but you need to have a very good balance to ride on it, not every kid knows how to do that and he must be trainn a lot. My son has his bike since he is 18 months years old and he really loves it! This kind of bikes are very good to train the balance and when they know the balance they don't need extra wheels on the back, they will ride a normal bike rigth away!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

TARDE DE CIRCO PARA LA FAMILIA REAL DANESA

Old 07-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
My son also has a bike like this one from Specialize (hotwalk http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=35506 ), he loves his bike, it doesn't have pedals but you need to have a very good balance to ride on it, not every kid knows how to do that and he must be trainn a lot. My son has his bike since he is 18 months years old and he really loves it! This kind of bikes are very good to train the balance and when they know the balance they don't need extra wheels on the back, they will ride a normal bike rigth away!!!
We did something similar with my daughter. We took the pedals off of her old bike and she learned to balance on the bike this way. When she was ready, we put the pedals back on and off she went.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
Billed-Bladet - Tour de Christian

Lovely photo of Christian on his bicycle at Marselisborg Palace earlier this month
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
We did something similar with my daughter. We took the pedals off of her old bike and she learned to balance on the bike this way. When she was ready, we put the pedals back on and off she went.
Yes that is the way to learn balance and to learn how to ride a bike
Old 07-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Aristocracy

lOVE THE PICS...Christian is so, so cute...and Isabella?!!!? What a lovely baby girl...
Old 09-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

what is the current situation with Christian and his education - today we have seen Leonor start her first day at school but i was wondering at what age will Christian start school and when wil Isabella start at the day care centre

Closed Thread

Tags
christian, isabella, prince christian, princess isabella