Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 3: May 2008 - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a fun day out. Thanks for the extra photos Paty. I think it will be inevitable that the children will grow up loving horses.

Thanks for the pictures, Paty!

Those kids are so cute! Princess Isabella looks like her cousin, Prince Felix, in this one.

Is Christian wearing Nike shoes?

according to DRW it was on May 16

"on Friday May 16 Crown Princess Mary attended the Grand Prix 2008 at Bernstorffparken with Prince Christian, Princess Isabella and Mary's long time friend and riding companion Charlotte Velin." (C)

I think I have seen that little shirt on Christian before. He wore a similar one in the official pictures for his grandparents wedding anniversary? Great to see that Ziggy went along too:flowers:

I'm noy sure I like the combination of Mary's clothes, but I think it's great that she's able to do something so ordinary as going for some icecream with her son! Looks like it's quite hot in Denmark!

I thought that shirt looked familiar! Yep, that's the one he wore in the official pics to commemorate Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik's anniversary!

I'm noy sure I like the combination of Mary's clothes, but I think it's great that she's able to do something so ordinary as going for some icecream with her son! Looks like it's quite hot in Denmark!
It has been really hot in western and nothern Europe the past weeks (actually it happened to be hotter then in Southern Europe :lol:).

This picture of Christian enjoying his ice-cream is really cute. Love his blue eyes.

Yes that burka shirt he has used it before!I really don't like those shorts and shirt Mary is wearing but she is very casual and she looks great!

I'm noy sure I like the combination of Mary's clothes

The pants are from an 80ies clothes collection :ohmy:
Christian is almost 3 now, I wonder why Mary always carries him around and doesn't leave him walking on his own. I am not suggesting that there is something wrong but he must be heavy by now!
However he's a cute boy but quite calm. I am sure once his sister is ready to walk etc she will mix up his life quite a lot :ROFLMAO:

nice to see a little royal likking on an ice-cream!!!

The pants are from an 80ies clothes collection :ohmy:
Christian is almost 3 now, I wonder why Mary always carries him around and doesn't leave him walking on his own. I am not suggesting that there is something wrong but he must be heavy by now!
However he's a cute boy but quite calm. I am sure once his sister is ready to walk etc she will mix up his life quite a lot :ROFLMAO:
My son is three, fairly heavy but occassionally he wants to be carried or if we are in a hurry i will carry him. Mary does look very fit though and probably doesn't have a problem carrying him. Short bursts is the way to go. :lol:
I love how casual everyone is. Its good that they can go out and do normal stuff like this.

I think Mary must have some pieces that she really like for Christian like these Burkas shirts because she has one for each seasson!

New photos of this icea cream day on danish royal watchers where we can see Amber petty Mary's friend too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian has really gotten cute. When he was a baby I didn't think he was that cute. I thought he had a big had and if he had had a gut, he would've looked just like his grandpa. I have to admit, he has gotten very handsome and seems to be a sweet little boy.

The Copenhagen Zoo event attended by Prince Henrik and Prince Christian can be found in The Danish Royal Family Current Events thread. Please post your comments there.

Enjoy! :flowers:

Mandy

No training wheels on the bike. WOW! Christian must be good.

No training wheels on the bike. WOW! Christian must be good.

I didn't see any pedals on the bike, so it looks like one that he pushes with his feet. No balancing required!

I didn't see any pedals on the bike, so it looks like one that he pushes with his feet. No balancing required!

Oh yes, you are right. There are no pedals on the bike. I was so excited so I over looked.

My son also has a bike like this one from Specialize (hotwalk http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=35506 ), he loves his bike, it doesn't have pedals but you need to have a very good balance to ride on it, not every kid knows how to do that and he must be trainn a lot. My son has his bike since he is 18 months years old and he really loves it! This kind of bikes are very good to train the balance and when they know the balance they don't need extra wheels on the back, they will ride a normal bike rigth away!!!

Last edited:
My son also has a bike like this one from Specialize (hotwalk http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=35506 ), he loves his bike, it doesn't have pedals but you need to have a very good balance to ride on it, not every kid knows how to do that and he must be trainn a lot. My son has his bike since he is 18 months years old and he really loves it! This kind of bikes are very good to train the balance and when they know the balance they don't need extra wheels on the back, they will ride a normal bike rigth away!!!

We did something similar with my daughter. We took the pedals off of her old bike and she learned to balance on the bike this way. When she was ready, we put the pedals back on and off she went.

We did something similar with my daughter. We took the pedals off of her old bike and she learned to balance on the bike this way. When she was ready, we put the pedals back on and off she went.

Yes that is the way to learn balance and to learn how to ride a bike;)

lOVE THE PICS...Christian is so, so cute...and Isabella?!!!? What a lovely baby girl...

what is the current situation with Christian and his education - today we have seen Leonor start her first day at school but i was wondering at what age will Christian start school and when wil Isabella start at the day care centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom