Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
Welcome to a new thread for Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse of Denmark News and Pictures

The previous thread can be found here
Please post current news and pictures of Prince Chrisitan and Lille Prinsesse in this thread.
While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines & also on Photo Agencies & Copyright:
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Do not forget to provide sources for all photos & articles
  • Please remember when posting pictures, to post only selected ones (there is no need to post whole bunch of similar photos). Providing a direct link to the photos or the photo album is recommended.
  • Please do not linked the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Pictures from previous events may be posted in the picture thread via imagehost.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: A seperate thread will be opened for the chrisitening of the little princess. Please refrain from posting christening related items in this thread.

I simple said that Christian should be dress according to the occasion, he doesn't need to wear a tie and he doesn't need to look like a mini boy, that is awful!!!!! He needs to be confortable but there are many kind of clothes that are beautiful and confortable. Just because he is a 19 year old baby it doesn't mean that their parents don't dress him according to the occasion! This time little Christian doesn't fit the event it is impressive that Mary looks so elegant and his little son looks so ordinary for the event! And to me this doesn't show any respect for the event! Do you remember how Mary dreesed little Christian to his Granny birthday apperance balcony a year ago?

I can understand that people would think Christiane seemed underdressed for the occassion, especially if all pictures that have been posted shows Christiane merely wearing his blue shirt.

But if you look at this thumbnail (and as pointed out by UserDane etc), Christiane was dressed semi-formally to begin with, with a cute/formal-ish lookng blue jacket: http://81.0.225.80/data/foto/thumbs/1440/14408900.jpg .

Of course boys will be boys, and at the end Christiane had done away with the jacket and has his shirt untucked. Perhaps this is one little boy that doesn't like all this tucking in business (cf Prince Felix who seems not to have any problems with tucked in shirts etc).

I think if you also look closely at pic IS_14408892, you'll see that Frederik is holding a dark blue bundle, which I guess would be Christiane's jacket: Fotobanka isifa image service .

Last edited:
He is a child. And a child does not need to be in a suit to be properly dressed.

I can understand that people would think Christiane seemed underdressed for the occassion, especially if all pictures that have been posted shows Christiane merely wearing his blue shirt.

But if you look at this thumbnail (and as pointed out by UserDane etc), Christiane was dressed semi-formally to begin with, with a cute/formal-ish lookng blue jacket: http://81.0.225.80/data/foto/thumbs/1440/14408900.jpg .

Of course boys will be boys, and at the end Christiane had done away with the jacket and has his shirt untucked. :lol: Perhaps this is one little boy that doesn't like all this tucking in business (cf Prince Felix who seems not to have any problems with tucked in shirts etc).

Hmmm, I think if you also look closely at pic IS_14408892, you'll see that Frederik is holding a dark blue bundle, which I guess would be Christiane's jacket: Fotobanka isifa image service .

Well said......Jasl! Hola has a clear photo of Christian in a very cute blue jacket when he is attending the christening as below:

Galerías de imágenes=

He is a child. And a child does not need to be in a suit to be properly dressed.
I didn't say that he should be dress with a suit, I hate to see kids dressing like older people! Suits doesn't suit kids :flowers:
But there are other ways to dress a baby, confortable but well dress and more important according to the ocassion!:flowers:

Let's leave the discussion regarding the clothing choices for these little ones here. It has been discussed, and everyone has had an opportunity to express their opinion, so let's try and move onto another subject.

Danish Forum Moderators

...Please post current news and pictures of Prince Philippe Chrisitan and Lille Prinsesse in this thread.

Empress, I think you mean "Prince Christian and Lille Prinsesse", not "Prince Philippe Christian and Lilleprinsesse" :flowers:

Jasl said:
from a quote Jasl used in her post:Just because he is a 19 year old baby it doesn't mean that their parents don't dress him according to the occasion!
And how exactly do you dress a 19 year old baby according to the occasion?:lol:

And how exactly do you dress a 19 year old baby according to the occasion?:lol:

:lol:

It was an obvious typo (which I do all the time) that she fixed. However, it is funny to think of Christian as a 19yr old baby.

There will be a seperate thread opened shortly for discussion of the christening of lille prinsesse. Please wait for that thread to be opened to discuss the christening and aspects surrounding it.

I have moved all posts regarding godparents to this thread. Please post any thoughts on prospective godparents there.

The danish paper "Nyhedsavisen" has an article on the danish princess's life in the future.

It says in her horoscope:

- All the magazines will like her.
- She will be very beautiful and charming
- She will have many affairs
- She will marry late. It will be with someone from outside Denmark. She will move to he's home country. It is very possible it will be A KING:wub:
- She is very lucky when it comes to money (if she was not born rich she would win the lottery or marry rich)
- She will give her parents grey hair:lol:
- She will travel a lot, and be a world citizien
- She is going to be daddies girl!!!
- Her grandmother Queen Margrethe II will have a great impact on her life. they will have some of the same features and intelligence.
- She is born into a nurse-horoscope. Mening she will always have an eye for the weak people. It says she will be a beatiful Florence Nightingale.

Very promissing for the future I think...

That's funny. I do hope some of it is true, like being close with her grandmother, being a daddie's girl to Frederik (what if she's his only daughter?) and being drawn to care for the weak.

I think it's funny that they say she'll marry a king. Maybe Prince William, 25 years older than she! I can't think of any other male heirs to king or queen thrones, besides her brother, and you can't marry your brother!

Well there's Joseph Wenzel in Liechtenstein, but I'd like to think that he'll marry Infanta Sofia :)

The danish paper "Nyhedsavisen" has an article on the danish princess's life in the future.

It says in her horoscope:

- All the magazines will like her.
- She will be very beautiful and charming
- She will have many affairs
- She will marry late. It will be with someone from outside Denmark. She will move to he's home country. It is very possible it will be A KING:wub:
- She is very lucky when it comes to money (if she was not born rich she would win the lottery or marry rich)
- She will give her parents grey hair:lol:
- She will travel a lot, and be a world citizien
- She is going to be daddies girl!!!
- Her grandmother Queen Margrethe II will have a great impact on her life. they will have some of the same features and intelligence.
- She is born into a nurse-horoscope. Mening she will always have an eye for the weak people. It says she will be a beatiful Florence Nightingale.

Very promissing for the future I think...

You don't need to consult the sky to predict that! :angel:
You could say that about any modern baby princess! (All the magazines will love her !?! She will travel alot?!? Give me a break!)

Sun in Taurus
Taureans tend to be grounded, level-headed and practical, dependable and helpful. When Taureans work they work hard, and when they relax, it resembles laziness! They aren't overly impulsive, instead preferring to make decisions slowly and properly - they dislike being rushed. They're stubborn and once they've made up their minds, nothing will change it. Tradition, family, loyalty and security are important elements to them.

Moon in Gemini
People with this placement of the Moon are usually witty and charming. Although in private they can be irritable and moody at times. They tend to be interesting people because they have so many interests and projects going at the same time. They are usually curious and well-informed, but cn be nervous and restless if they haven't got enough to stimulate their overactive minds. Overall they are friendly, open and talkative people, but find it difficult to choose just one career, home or interest and often take a long time to settle.

Mercury in Aries
Most likely to make quick decisions and to be direct and enthusiastic when talking to others, althoughh this may be somewhat more subtle due to the more careful and conservative Taurus Sun.

Venus in Gemini
These people love conversation, and dislike being held back. They love talking and their tastes change regularly, and are changable and sometimes fickle. They have an interest in things that are fun and include variety and learning. They need space and constant change, the Taurus Sun may make this less obvious, but it will be an inner feeling especially in relationships.

Mars in Pisces
Those with this placement tend to be more timid and indirect. They are more passive and it can be hard for them to assert their feelings and opinions. They usually express their energy in creative ways and are usually those who use the fighting energy of Mars to campaign for the Pisces goal of peace.

More later if it's wanted.

Interesting contradictions here. But the Sun & Moon are the predominate characteristics, right?

i were wondering does Christian have a webpage registered on him something like www.prinsChristian.dk does the royal family own the name prince christian

I remember when Christian was born, there was an article about these people who had registered websites like www.christianX.dk for example and used them to sell vacuums or something, and the Danish Royal Court bought all web domains that are www.christianX.dk and the like. I however doubt they own the name "Prince Christian" as he is not the only Prince Christian in this world :flowers:

I saw that. I wonder what Christian (I think Isabella is too little to notice) thinks of the paparazzi. He seemed ok with it, not hiding from the cameras or anything.

How long ago were those pictures taken? In the autumn of '06?

Can anyone tell me what Christian is holding? It looks like an shriveled up dry pumpkin.

And can any Danish poster tell me what the weather is like right now? Mary is wearing a jacket and a scarf, (is it still cold over there?) but it looks vert sunny and he guy behind her is just wearing a polo shirt?

All of these photos were taken quite recently, and even though it's summer in Denmark, for the past few days it's been chilly. That is why Christian & Company are seen wearing autumn clothes at Fredensborg Park and at the beach.

Copenhagen Weather Forecasts on Yahoo! Weather

Can anyone tell me what Christian is holding? It looks like an shriveled up dry pumpkin.
Perhaps a loaf of old bread? You can walk through the park to Lake Esrum where there are lots of ducks which can be fed by the public. Christian has just the age for that.

It's great to see Christian smiling and be relax when there are photographers around him. These photos made me really happy because I have seen only few photos where Christian is smiling (maybe he is just serious kid). But it's interesting why was Christian wearing so autumnal clothes :ermm: - the sun is shining and it's midsummer in Denmark too. But it isn't so important - main thing is that Christian is smiling and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom