Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella is SOOOOO cute! She's grown up so much, and is so, so pretty! IMO, she doesn't look anything now like she did when she was a baby. Her eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue, too! Of course, Christian is adorable is well!

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/9300/colour12658432bx1.jpg
This is my favorite. She's gonna be a daddy's girl, you can tell!

Oh wow - Isabella is so cute :wub: She looks so much like her Daddy. Beautiful photos of the CP Family!

She is truly adorable and very like Christian at that age! I think she looks like her daddy!

They both look more like their dad rather than their mum but both equally cute!:flowers:

What a special day for little Isabella, her first birthday. Very dissapointing that there are no pics, is she a second class child in comparison to her brother Christian, the heir who got a whole series of pictures? They could have published at least one or two pics, would be about time since we have not seen much of her during the past months. Maybe they are only like many "normal" families - first child big hoopla, second child not so much effort since we've been here before.

Looks like she is a first class child after all.:whistling:

She looks like a little sweetheart.:wub: I love the little heart shaped cake, too.

Looks like she is a first class child after all.:whistling:

:lol: Thank god she is! The time difference beat me. Isabella is an adorable and friendly child and looks a lot like her brother. Great pictures, nice to see the Denmark family alltogether.

lovely photos just gorgeous, also love the little tea set!

I think GT is on to something. She does favor the Prince Consort a lot. I think it maybe the chubby cheeks. :flowers:

There was a time when I thought Isabella would not resemble her brother as much as she does. I thought she would look quite different from him. But that is not the case anymore. Similar looks, darker hair than he has. Even similar toddler build.

Isabella is such a doll! Love her blue eyes. She looks so much like Christian :wub:

Isabella looks
so much like her dad and the Queen. Cute pics!

Lovely pictures!
Isbella looks all grown up, I love her pink chubby cheeks. She seems to have always a small smile on her face. Christian is adorable. Isa & Chris look alot like each other, they also seem to have thr mothers nose.

OMG - Bella is so adorable! :wub::wub: She looks very much like her paternal side, Mary didn't really get a look in much!

where these pictures taken on her actual birthday or prior to them leaving for the sailing in Florida

Fred looks like he has a tan...so...after the Miami trip, on her birthday. But, I'm just guessing here....

Last edited:
I have just looked at pics of Isabella on her first b-day, she is the image ofher father, colouring features and all!:flowers:

i love the pic of christian and isabella

a very heart warming indeed

She is a beautiful baby........her blue eyes stand out to me because that color blue and to be so vivid is very rare

Isabella is an adorable lillte girl... Thanks for fotos...

I agree with all the people who've said that those two have pretty unique blue eyes. I have blue eyes, but the're not THAT blue :rolleyes:

They are just adorable. I hope they will have a little sister or brother someday.

Come on, They have normal blue eyes, I don't see any difference from other babies with blue eyes.

It´s interesting how dominant that blue is with all four grandchildren though both daughters-in-law are brown-eyed. Usually it´s said that the darker colour is more dominant.
I wonder why Christian and Isabella have those huge heads. I can remember that Christian´s head looked enormous huge with his flat back head compared with the one of little Carlos Morales in summer of 2006 in Graasten. To see those heads close to each other was scary.:cool:

Come on, They have normal blue eyes, I don't see any difference from other babies with blue eyes.
If you have a look at some of the pictures you will see that both, Isabella and Christian, have very special deep blue eyes.
Of course other babies have blue eyes like them as well...but don't we all love to go into raptures when we see little Royal babies. ;) :D

It´s interesting how dominant that blue is with all four grandchildren though both daughters-in-law are brown-eyed. Usually it´s said that the darker colour is more dominant.
If one of Alexandra's or Mary's parents has blue eyes (maybe Alexandra's mother and Mary's father?), the chances that they have children with blue eyes is actually greater than the chance that they have children with brown eyes: 3:1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom