Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to send another card to Christian for his birthday :flowers:

Last year, I sent one, and got a nice official letter back from Frederik and Mary thanking me for the birthday wishes

Where can I find the address to send a card to, morhange? I'm not sure if I will but it would be nice to be able too

there is a thread somewhere in the Royal Chit Chat about sending cards to royals and their addresses.

From kronprinsparret.dk, the Crown Princely Family's official website, here is Mary and Fred's address:

Court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark
Christian VIII’s Palace
Amalienborg Slotsplads 7
DK-1257 København K
Denmark

I'd assume that you can just write "His Royal Highness Prince Christian" instead of "the court of TRH The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark"

Does anyone know when Princess Isabella will have her monogram?
I can't remember how long it was before Prince Christian got his.
:flowers:
Thanks in advance

will we have official birthday picture of christian for his second birthday like we did last year it would be nice to see him with princess isabella again who most now be gettting really big since we last saw her

I am sure we will. The DRF, has always released birthday photos of the Nikolai, Felix, and Christian had photos released for his 1st birthday. Perhaps we can expect them after the CPly couple return Romania.

I was thinking just the same...I'm dying to see her process of growing up, but maybe we are a little anxious about our baby-Royals. Just think that in the past, people wouldn't see their royal children as often as we are used to nowadays...

But of course, I WANT to see Princess Isabella new photos soon! :D:wub:

Vanesa.

I am listening right now to the song "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" from the Gigi soundtrack. I love the way Maurice Chevalier sings this and it makes me think of Lillepigen. :wub: Princess Isabella....... If anyone wants to make a video about her, this song is perfect for the music. The song is on iTunes, 99 cents.

:heartflower:
:whistling:
Each time I see a little girl--
of five, or six,or seven.
I can't resist the joyous urge to smile and say,
Thank heaven for little girls,
for little girls get bigger everyday.
They grow up in the most delightful way.
Those little eyes so helpless and appealing,
one day they flash and send you crashing through the ceiling!
Thank Heaven for little girls, thank heaven for them all,
no matter where, no matter who,
without them what would little boys do?
(Return to Chorus)
Thank Heaven for Little Girls (Maurice Chevalier & MGM Studios)
Gigi (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

:heart1:

Last edited:
For those of you who would like to walk down Prince Christian memory lane, remembering his two year life on earth via photos, DRWs has collected a myriad of photos from all over the place. Some pictures many have seen before, but there are a few new ones thrown in here and there.

Click [URL="http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/2007/10/christian-look-photo-album.html"]here[/URL] to view their vast photo archive collection of Prince Christian.

He has grown into a very handsome young boy. Lovely collection of pictures:)

For those of you who would like to walk down Prince Christian memory lane, remembering his two year life on earth via photos, DRWs has collected a myriad of photos from all over the place. Some pictures many have seen before, but there are a few new ones thrown in here and there.

Click [URL="http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/2007/10/christian-look-photo-album.html"]here[/URL] to view their vast photo archive collection of Prince Christian.

Thanks for posting that, those were adorable!!!

Christian was just precious at his little sister's Christening. And there was a new (at least to me) picture of the whole family which was one of the cutest I've seen of Isabella.

Do we have any word on when, if any, pictures will be released?

here is also a beautiful collection of pictures of prince Christian. The last picture is a beautiful picture of Princess Mary, Prince Frederik, Prince Christian and Princess Issabella I had never seen. Isabella is to cute in this picture.

superkoninklijk1: Prins Christian 2 jaar

All posts regarding Christian's birthday photos or lack thereof can be found in this thread, where you can continue with the discussion. Enjoy!

Mandy
Danish Forum Moderator

The Isabella must be very pretty.
When it is that we go to see is again!!??

The Isabella must be very pretty.
When it is that we go to see is again!!??

there's no specific day. since isabella is a baby, she doesn't have a personal agenda. :flowers: we will most probably see her in christmas (either for the family personal christmascard, or for a photoshoot, maybe) or we may get informal pictures before that, but they are generally unofficial pictures of frederik and mary with their kids, having a walk, shopping or just spending time together outside and paparazzi get some pictures in those kind of situations. since we saw her the last time at the sailing cup in USA, perhaps we might see them again soon as it's been quite a while...

Which sailing cup in USA? Have I missed something?

Oh, I see, she meant the championship in Copenhagen, Denmark, when they posed for the press. Thanks.
But I think we also saw unofficial pictures of Isabella during the trips to NY and Romania.

Oh, I see, she meant the championship in Copenhagen, Denmark, when they posed for the press. Thanks.
But I think we also saw unofficial pictures of Isabella during the trips to NY and Romania.

We saw a few pictures of Isabella when M&F were leaving NYC. Don't think there were any of Bella in Romania though

I think carlota means the last day of the Farr40 World Champs a few months ago :)

that's it! wonder why i came up with USA... wasn't frederik sailing there at some point not long ago?

i did however miss the pictures of isabella when leaving new york, when were those posted? does anyone have the link?

thanks bbb! the photos are great and isabella looks really cute. he totally resembles frederik.

Isabella and Christian looks quite the same. So sweet. I could kiss both.

So nice to see a new photo of Isabella! :) I've been waiting and waiting for more photos of the family but there seems to be no new official ones.
She has gotten so big already! And still she has no monogram, do we really have to wait until she's 18?! :eek:

Awww Isabella is such a sweetheart! I thought that when she was first born, she was going to look like Mary, but now I see that Christian is really the mini-Mary (just with blonde hair and blue eyes) and Isabella is a carbon-copy of her father.

See the resemblance between father and daughter in this photo, of baby Frederik and his mother and late grandfather. http://www.denmark.dk/NR/rdonlyres/C4D38504-677B-4F33-8B38-E80B070AE87F/0/3generationer.jpg

Isabella does look like her father! Thanks for the picture

I think the next time we see Isabella we will have a nice surprise, she will be mucht more chubby and blond I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom