Prince Christian and Princess Isabella, Current Events 2: June 2007 - May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look closely at the thing in Christian's hand, you can tell that it's bread. That must have been nice to feed the ducks. Can you do that at a lot of lakes in Denmark.

Thanks for the photos of them on the beach! they look great! have you got any more you can please share with us? :)

Hi June Star!

SE og HØR magazine's official web site currently has a story and a few more photos from the beach. I tried to access it a few times but I am having some difficulty; an error message keeps popping up. Anyway, according to them, the woman at the beach with Mary and Christian is Marie Louise Skeel. She is one of Isabella's sponsors.

Link: http://www.seoghoer.dk

usually when something is translated it doesnt always ened up meaning "exactly" what is written/said but thanks for giving us a clue. Christian cant go missing with that yello coat can he? Mary seems to be lonely without Frederik imo but its also good to see Mary out with the children

Cute pics!

I was wondering, is it a public park they were at? Does Mary and the kids not have a bodyguard with them??

They sure like to go out and have a walk in the Park and on the beach! These royal family is really fantastic because we cannot see this in other royal families wicht are always at home and almoust never come just to have a simple walk, I really like Mary for beeing like that!:flowers:

Cute pics!

I was wondering, is it a public park they were at? Does Mary and the kids not have a bodyguard with them??
Nichola, the park around Fredensborg Castle is open to the public - and borders Lake Esrum.
There is a small private garden to the castle which are only open to the public in the month of July when the queen and prince Henrik are not there.

I cannot imagine them going without bodyguards. The man just behind Mary is probably a bodyguard.

you might not see them but i can't imagine them being without guards either. usually they are in casual clothes and some distance in front and back. looking at photos and guessing who they are i'm pretty sure they always have 3 or 4/5 all the time (hope so anyway). they would also be some mixed into a crowd (for instance christians first day of school) plus the ones close to them.

Yes, the man wearing the blue polo shirt is a bodyguard. I don't know his name but I have seen him a few times with Christian and his nanny. I read somewhere that European (or royal) bodyguards tend to be more discreet than American (or celebrity) bodyguards. They often wear casual clothes in order to blend in so that their activities go unnoticed.

There have been a few pictures of christian out with his nanny & seemed to be like a bodyguard walking next to them. So, yes i do think Christian & isabella have at east one or two as well as the Cp couple

While Frederik was training for the Farr 40 Nordic Sailing Championship in Hankø, Norway his wife, Mary, took their children to Joergen and Marie Louise Skeel's summer home in Northwest Jutland (Denmark). Press photographer Rene Schütze's web site has exclusive photos of the mother-of-two arriving at the airport and later walking on Vesterhavet beach with her 21-month-old son Christian.

RS Fotografi

RS Fotografi

RS Fotografi

RS Fotografi

RS Fotografi

RS Fotografi

Great pics! Christian and Isabella are both cuties!:wub: I like how Mary was spending time with her eldest, it's probably been a little strange for Christian these past three months, having a new sister in the house who takes up a lot of Mom and Dad's attention.

great new link thanks lolo
it's also great they have friends with children the same age so they get to start friendships early for a strong foundation in their later years. my closest friends i've known 30 years, don't have to see them all the time, it doesn't matter we pick up a conversation like we'd just left the room. how wonderful to have a "normal childhood" not stuck in protocol at a palace. learning playground diplomacy can serve you better than a MBA. (masters degee inUS

i wonder how close fred is sailing, can't believe he isn't missing his family and wanting to see his new angel.

i wonder how close fred is sailing, can't believe he isn't missing his family and wanting to see his new angel.
If Frederik is sailing off Skagen in the northernmost part of Jutland and Mary and the children are in northern Jutland with the Skeels they are fairly close to each other - so perhaps they are having some family time.

Ah Mary looks so good in those "airport" pics. Chris and Isabella are both cuties !

How long will Frederik be sailing ?

Sailing events are over for now. The Crown Prince couple are in Croatia with the kids for a few days.

To view the photos (post #51) click here

What a pity Rex pix cannot be enlarged anymore ! They look like wonderful pix

Board Message has larger pictures! They all look really good, Christian seems so grown up and Mary's look great with bright colors!

Is that the same little boy who was playing with Christian at the playground a couple weeks ago? Anyone know what his name is? He's Marie Louise's son, right?

I wish the Rex pictures could be enlarged, there was a picture of Isabella that looked kind of cute, and in the other pictures she's covered up by some sort of blanket.:ermm:

I think Mary is already giving Isabella a pacifier to calm her down, as I saw one in her hand. I don't think it's for Christian, I've only seen him with one once with he was a baby. I wonder if Isabella will keep it for a short time, or at least not be seen with it a lot, like her brother, or if she will often be seen with it in her mouth for a while.

It looks like Mary has a new baby coque for Isabella the one she uses for Christian was a ligth brown leather baby coque, so this one must be new because is a black baby coque!:rolleyes:

That picture is so sweet! Christian obviously adores Isabella, and I think Nikolai and Felix are enjoying having a little girl in the family!

New picture of the birthdayboy, Prince Felix, with brother, nephew and niece:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2007/07072201.jpg

(PPE)

Are you sure that is a new pic? It looks like a pic from the publicly released pics from June 2 when Margrethe and Henrik were photographed with their grandchildren for their 40th anniversary. Or perhaps you don't mean new as in it was just taken maybe you mean new as it was recently released or something like that.

That picture is so sweet! Christian obviously adores Isabella, and I think Nikolai and Felix are enjoying having a little girl in the family!
Three little men to watch over her. What a cute bunch!!! Thank you, Princess Robijn.:flowers:

Are you sure that is a new pic? It looks like a pic from the publicly released pics from June 2 when Margrethe and Henrik were photographed with their grandchildren for their 40th anniversary. Or perhaps you don't mean new as in it was just taken maybe you mean new as it was recently released or something like that.

Your second guess is correct, it was taken earlier but hasn't been released untill today, July 22nd, 2007, in honor of the 5th birthday of HH Prince Felix of Denmark.

That is one of the cutest pictures of the kids that I have ever seen! It melts my heart!

It melts my heart too, what a lovely bunch, and Christian's love to his sister are wonderful to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom